Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    JDH:
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    La Casa De Los Habanos, Oliva V #4, Quesada Oktoberfest, and DPG JJ Maduro on the menu
    Damn! You just made my mouth water! Those are very fine cigars. Only one I haven't had is the Quesada. I'll have to put that one on my gotta try list.
    I hit in the first 3, nubbed em all down to around 1"...all good cigars
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    wwestern:
    Had a viaje lancero last night....sure do hope age does something for these.
    I ordered 2 of these and had one New Year's eve. I agree, I'm gonna put some age on the last one and hope it evens itself out, had draw issues. Was only my 2nd Viaje ever, so I didn't have a lot to go on.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Cohiba maduro genios, Camacho Diploma, Oliva V robusto, Nica Libre Potentia torp.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a 601 Blue Box-Pressed Maduro last night while on my break. One word for it "Tasty!"
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caught me a cold/fluish, coughing crappola , im taking off a few days from smoking as i couldnt taste much anyway , yesterday i was dragging atleast today im having a couple brews
  • jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    Sol Cubano Artisan
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jj20030:
    caught me a cold/fluish, coughing crappola , im taking off a few days from smoking as i couldnt taste much anyway , yesterday i was dragging atleast today im having a couple brews
    Hope you get better soon jj.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Just finished off an 1844 No. 50 figurado. Much tasty it was!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    jj20030:
    Hope you get better soon jj.
    thanks, funny it hasnt stoped me from, trading and buying more, was looking at those fredom on the dd, i had one and really enjoyed it and heard they were a aj blend but i still have 3-4 left
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    just simple tonight. Drove 20 hours from Boise to KC today so im having a Macanudo madoroto get a quik fix.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    AB Tempus
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • blindyblindy Posts: 23
    Finished the night with a Cain 460 Maduro. First Maduro I've had from them. Started out sorta mello a bit of spice not sure which yet then finished up a bit rough and bitter. Great even burn and it didn't mind me leaving it alone for a minute or two. High maintenance cigars and women are both never a good thing. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    So many things I "should" be doing, but instead I'm taking some "me" time.
    PSD No.4 with a perfect draw, and a Coke.
    The world can wait till I'm done!

• allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Nothing tonight. The cold is bone-chilling freezing in Maryland today into tomorrow and my garage doesn't seal as well as I wished it did. :-( Maybe I need one of those fancy radiant heater things that feed off propane.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Lol Will be a MOW PA in my car with the heated seats goin and the radio on
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Had a Room 101 Namakubi at the B&M this afternoon and it was fantastic.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Mephisto:
    That's a box buy for sure!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    lcpleel:
    Mephisto:
    That's a box buy for sure!
    Namakubi is the ****!
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Enjoying a balmy 54 degree afternoon with a 601 Green.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Smoking a MOW PA that jj20030 traded to me..It has some age on it and I finally get to see the difference that makes..Love learning new things
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Mi Barrio
  • 601 Green Oscuro, Emilio Grimalkin, AB Black Market
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    The Kid:
    Mi Barrio
    Im jealous havent had one of those in years. Man I used to love that cigar.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Victor Sinclair triple corojo. Not bad, not great but ok for the price. 15 mazo sampler for 13$ figured they make good boat sticks.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Forgot how much I like this one.....
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    bout to light up a cusabo 18 maddy
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a Cain Maduro Nub and followed with a Nestor Miranda 1989 Rosado.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Davidoff 6000. Really enjoying it.