Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Perdomo Habano Maduro
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    pinar del rio clasico, first mild stick in a while its a nice change of pace.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    La Riqueza
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    La Riqueza
    How are those? I have the one you sent me but haven't smoked it yet because if I like it I don't have cigar budget left to buy any. But it always calls my name.
    JHewey:
    The Kid:
    La Riqueza
    How are those? I have the one you sent me but haven't smoked it yet because if I like it I don't have cigar budget left to buy any. But it always calls my name.
    This one is smoking wonderfully,, in the words of the shaolin master, when you can **** the stick from the humi it will be time for you to smoke
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    San Lotano Habano robusto. the cooler has been a bit on the low side lately and the cigar is a little bit too dry but it's doing well enough! Great cigar!
    The Kid:
    JHewey:
    The Kid:
    La Riqueza
    This one is smoking wonderfully,, in the words of the shaolin master, when you can **** the stick from the humi it will be time for you to smoke
    Great cigar! anything tatuaje or PJ is a good bet.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first Est. 1844 (corona) last night while grilling....Great cigar with tons of smoke. It started a little spicy then mellowed out and seemed to have some sweetness during the second half.
    It was a great "appetizer" before sweet-bbq pork chops.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a AF Rothchild before work last night, not a bad stick.
  • Trying out a 2010 release RP Edge Sumatra.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Tat Anarchy. Just a great stick. Some great flavor profiles
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    After seeing Boyd's post in "what did you get today", I had to have a Tat Black PL. I love these cigars, this is what I think when I see the word "cubanesque"
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    h.upmann vintage cameroon belicoso
    jj20030:
    And???????????
    PDR SG
  • Well aged over a year image
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    And???????????
    so far its ok image
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    San Lotano Maduro toro from bandyt09...waited a whole 2 days to fire this one up...thanks Todd!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    A CAO Sopranos soldier that's been resting since 2006 while I wait for the gal I'm seeing to get out of the lavender bath in my tub. *wicked grin*
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Padron maduro londres with some McDonald's coffee
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Padron Family Reserve 85th. I also had the Maduro but can't tell which one I like the most. Still need some aging.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    LFD Colorado Oscuro
    AVO Heritage,,first one and probably my last unless Im gifted one.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Old CAO. If I sent you one these before and you haven't smoked it yet. Do so now. Great mild morning coffee smoke. image
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    image my first virtue. not to bad. def gets stronger the longer it burns.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Pinar Del Rio Oscuro
    Nothing because all my lighters are either lost or broken :-( and I just gave away my last box of matches! Time to go shopping for a BIG box of kitchen matches I suppose
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Room 101 '808'
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ejenne87:
    Nothing because all my lighters are either lost or broken :-( and I just gave away my last box of matches! Time to go shopping for a BIG box of kitchen matches I suppose
    haha, i just got this >>> http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1149 for the lighter plus the EGB's will be good for the roomies this fall while im enjoying a Real Cigar image