Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    j0z3r:
    That Cabaiguan corona extra is one of my favorite cigars, simply fantastic.
    was my first in this vitola and was definately the best one ive had,,nubber!!!
    I think it's been fairly well documented in the past that Joe and I have pretty similar taste in smokes and I have to agree here as well! That is the cigar that started my transition back to medium bodied smokes and away from the super full bodied ones. AMAZING cigar!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    The Kid:
    j0z3r:
    I think it's been fairly well documented in the past that Joe and I have pretty similar taste in smokes and I have to agree here as well! That is the cigar that started my transition back to medium bodied smokes and away from the super full bodied ones. AMAZING cigar!
    Evan, I had no idea you had such good taste. Big Smile [:D] Yeah, the evolution of my palate has pretty much settled on balance, regardless of strength, balance is key.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    ejenne87:
    The Kid:
    j0z3r:
    Evan, I had no idea you had such good taste. Big Smile [:D] Yeah, the evolution of my palate has pretty much settled on balance, regardless of strength, balance is key.
    I agree completely, Joe. The only down side though is I filled my cooler with a ton of smokes I liked back on '09-'10 and haven't been buying much lately so I'm stuck with all these delicious full-er bodied smokes (they are still pretty fantastic though)
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Love the V maduro!
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    lfd double claro with a sam adams infinium
    by far the best candela wrapped cigar ive ever had. that being said for an lfd it was a bit bland.

as for the infinium while the citrus and floral notes of the imperial hops complimented the lfd double claro nicely, at the price point i dont see myself ever buying it again
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Camacho CLE

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Steve2010:
    Camacho CLE

burning through that camacho travel case set I see, very nice.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    chemforever:
    Steve2010:
    Camacho CLE

burning through that camacho travel case set I see, very nice.

Indeed. the CLE's are probably the least complex of the bunch.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all star line up tonight 1st a La Flor Dominicana Premium Grand Maduro # 7 image
  • Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Room 101 OSOK Trucha Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know what this is I've had it about 5 months when I compared it to other cigars I had it looked identical to a MOW original I had, and yup that's what I'm thinking it is.image
    Katt68:
    Room 101 OSOK Trucha Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App
    almost grabbed one out the humi tonight, think ill try one tomorrow!, gimme a update as you go please meow,lol
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Smoking a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 paired with a Balvenie 12 YR Doublewood.. Simply delicious.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    all star line up tonight 1st a La Flor Dominicana Premium Grand Maduro # 7 image
    What's the 150 for
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    What's the 150 for
    for smoking cause im celabrating bombing your aszz so you can send another,, btw, im smoking this awesome smoke as i type with a rum and coke, frickking awesome, thank you,,, lmfao
    jj20030:
    Katt68:
    almost grabbed one out the humi tonight, think ill try one tomorrow!, gimme a update as you go please meow,lol
    IT IS AMAZING!!! I however think I prefer the smaller size much more flavor (for me). This one I have has a slight draw problem. I feel like there is a hole near the cap.
    Katt68:
    jj20030:
    Katt68:
    IT IS AMAZING!!! I however think I prefer the smaller size much more flavor (for me). This one I have has a slight draw problem. I feel like there is a hole near the cap.
    i almost bought the smaller vitola but seems most prefered this one
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    SWAG Robusto
    partagas 150 from isaac, yeaya!! love the cocoa ,choco. flavors,image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ah the trusty ol toothpick,,works like a champ
    Smokin a Viaje Late Harvest 648
    jj20030:
    partagas 150 from isaac, yeaya!! love the cocoa ,choco. flavors,image
    I've been here! don't you just HATE it when you have a really GREAT cigar?
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    AB Fine & Rare from Rudy.
    JHewey:
    Thanks for the shout out hope you like em as much as I do
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    osok and a graycliff espresso lancero. ive said it befor and ill say it again its the best of the graycliff and one of my favorite lanceros
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    The Kid:
    JHewey:
    Thanks for the shout out hope you like em as much as I do
    How was it?
    415:
    osok and a graycliff espresso lancero. ive said it befor and ill say it again its the best of the graycliff and one of my favorite lanceros
    Dont think ive ever seen a graycliff in a lancero..Which vitola Osok did you smoke? thoughts on the OSOK?
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Icpleel, Partagas 150 was blended by Daniel Nunez from general cigar to celebrate 150 yars of anneversary I believe. this is a great cigar and now a days very difficult to find. it a Cameron wrapper from 1977. This is a great smoke, clean, spicy, sweet, toasty, the slight fruity tone is very enjoyable. they also released Partagas 160 but but not as good as 150. I bought some from Drapper tobacconist in Washington DC. I smoke then occasionally in the morning. usually, I do not like general cigars but like Partagas 150.
    lcpleel:
    jj20030:
    What's the 150 for
    II was very excited when I got a box but my first smoke was disappointing. maybe I need to smoke one or two more. it is a very complex cigar with tons of flavor. Long finish, nice aroma but tight draw. I haven't take a final decision on this. However, my first experience was mixed and never smoked the second one. Also want to age them a year before I smoke it again.
    JHewey:
    Ave Maria reconquesta