Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    5v AAA and other than the light draw and it currently bruning uneven im loving it! thanks MVW67!!! i was taking a picture of the 1.5 inch long ash when a sudden gust of wind knocked it off :( good news is the burn evened out in no time at all!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Reminding myself why MOWPA needs boxes in my life
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Reminding myself why MOWPA needs boxes in my life
    And I just got a call from one of my employees I sent to Chicago....his flights got screwed all day, told him to call me when he got there...and he ended up in f'in Hawaii! So now it's phone tag all night to get him back to ca...
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Smoked a LGC Obelisco over the weekend. Great little cigar, LOVED the flavors, but man what a weird shape.
  • Options
    Just finished a Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary. I'm torn between a 601 Oscuro or a La Flor Dominicana Cabintet Ligero 500. Either way, I don't think that I can lose.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Tried out the Sencillo Platinum last night. Pretty good smoke.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Gran Habano blue label.
  • Options
    Diesel UHC corona...while i see the potential in aging for this blend, the thing fell apart within 30 mintues... I'm jsut going to bury the rest and hope for the best next year sometime
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    LHC OF salomon. Almost 2 hours of cigar goodness.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    La Cuna, dont know how long ive had this one
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    not having one tonight so someone please have one for me.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    not having one tonight so someone please have one for me.
    TRAVESTY!!!! blasphemy! Personally since a Monday is my Friday, I will smoke at least 2 or 3 more tonight, all in your name.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Thank ya muchly..
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I'm on my third one tonight. Had a cuban h.upmann that a buddy gave me. Then went with a g2 turbo. And now finishing up my afternoon/evening with a lhc oscuro fuerte.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Viaje Summerfest and an ETdB Maduro
  • Options
    asianbiker8:
    I'm on my third one tonight. Had a cuban h.upmann that a buddy gave me. Then went with a g2 turbo. And now finishing up my afternoon/evening with a lhc oscuro fuerte.
    LHC OF seems to be a popular under the radar cigar! they are delicious and great for the price. Just finished q salomon myself earlier. I'm now enjoying a LGC Serie R #5 and a glass of Buffalo Trace.
  • Options
    asianbiker8:
    LHC OF seems to be a popular under the radar cigar! they are delicious and great for the price. Just finished a salomon myself earlier. I'm now enjoying a LGC Serie R #5 and a glass of Buffalo Trace.
  • Options
    Four Kicks
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    A seven years aged Don Alejandro double corona. Started with peppery and fruity flavor with creamy chocolate notes. The flavor evolved into sweet woody, earthy, peachy notes. lots of smoke with tons of ripe fruity, sweet chocolate aroma. The round flavor come and go- what a complex cigar with perfect draw. I am in heaven. Drinking a South African Dimersfonten Pinotage 2003. This wine has a natural fruity, sweet aroma which goes hand in hand with this cigar. Again, a properly aged Top Cuban cigar is always the best.
  • Options
    Working on a San Lotano Oval.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    A seven years aged Don Alejandro double corona. Started with peppery and fruity flavor with creamy chocolate notes. The flavor evolved into sweet woody, earthy, peachy notes. lots of smoke with tons of ripe fruity, sweet chocolate aroma. The round flavor come and go- what a complex cigar with perfect draw. I am in heaven. Drinking a South African Dimersfonten Pinotage 2003. This wine has a natural fruity, sweet aroma which goes hand in hand with this cigar. Again, a properly aged Top Cuban cigar is always the best.
    Damm I want one of these. This is why I smoke cigars, to find a cigar that does this for me...
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    LP Undercrown
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Aging Room Small Batch M356 Presto
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Hi Kaspera, if I were in the US, I would have given you one. my wife picked up a box of this from Panama from a collector. I can tell from your note that you enjoy complex cigars. Alejandro Robina's cigars are unique. he was a master blending the peppery, fruity and chocolate flavors in one stick. The Unicos are also good, they comes in torpado shape. sometime I enjoy Robina over Cohiba. Ofcourse Siglo VI Gran Reserva, Behike are a different story.
    kaspera79:
    rzaman:
    Damm I want one of these. This is why I smoke cigars, to find a cigar that does this for me...
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    That looks like a mighty fine smoke right there! 7th Reserva? Can't tell which vitola exactly....
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:
    That looks like a mighty fine smoke right there! 7th Reserva? Can't tell which vitola exactly....
    Sw reserva
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:
    Sw reserva
    post your thoughts on it.
    i havent fired up the one i got months back
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:
    Sw reserva
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    415:
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:
    Sw reserva
    Never had that one.