Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    The Kid:
    415:
    osok and a graycliff espresso lancero. ive said it befor and ill say it again its the best of the graycliff and one of my favorite lanceros
    Dont think ive ever seen a graycliff in a lancero..Which vitola Osok did you smoke? thoughts on the OSOK?
    I have to say that it is a great smoke. A lot of flavor, nice power, but not enough to kick you umm (butt, well not for me). A lot of leather, earth some spice in the middle. I like the smaller size. I think it has more power.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta
    What did you think? I've got a couple. Smoked only one, but had some construction problems. Started out with amazing flavor, but went downhill due to burn and draw problems.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I wanted to reserve my comment because this is the first one. however, you asked what do I think. yes, bad burn and lot of draw problem. my expectation from a super premium is- perfect draw, decent burn, full flavor, almost no harshness, long finish and flavor and aroma. When I smoke a cigar first time I always drink water to feel the flavor. The harshness is painful, tight draw and imperfect burn is very disturbing. I simply can't justify 20 dollar for this cigar.
    docbp87:
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta
    What did you think? I've got a couple. Smoked only one, but had some construction problems. Started out with amazing flavor, but went downhill due to burn and draw problems.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Had a Diesel Shorty today, I liked the flavor and full body strength, just too big on the ring gauge to make it a regular for me
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Katt68:
    The Kid:
    415:
    osok and a graycliff espresso lancero. ive said it befor and ill say it again its the best of the graycliff and one of my favorite lanceros
    Dont think ive ever seen a graycliff in a lancero..Which vitola Osok did you smoke? thoughts on the OSOK?
    I have to say that it is a great smoke. A lot of flavor, nice power, but not enough to kick you umm (butt, well not for me). A lot of leather, earth some spice in the middle. I like the smaller size. I think it has more power.
    Thank you I held off on these cause I wanted to gather more info, Hopefully theyll still be some floating around when my budget recovers,,lol...much appreciated!!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    rzaman:
    I wanted to reserve my comment because this is the first one. however, you asked what do I think. yes, bad burn and lot of draw problem. my expectation from a super premium is- perfect draw, decent burn, full flavor, almost no harshness, long finish and flavor and aroma. When I smoke a cigar first time I always drink water to feel the flavor. The harshness is painful, tight draw and imperfect burn is very disturbing. I simply can't justify 20 dollar for this cigar.
    docbp87:
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta
    I didn't care for the few that I had.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    The Kid:
    JHewey:
    AB Fine & Rare from Rudy.
    Thanks for the shout out hope you like em as much as I do
    How was it?
    It was good. I definitely need another one. Because I feel this cigar is beyond my palette. So I want to get another to try later. If I can find one.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Padron ambassador
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Finishing with one of my favs.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Direwolf:
    rzaman:
    docbp87:
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta

That's a shame. I've burned through 10 or so and haven't hand any problems at all. Great flavor profile, razor sharp burn, lush draw.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Avo LE 10
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    My first Tatuaje (red) thanks to bandyt09. Awesome! Went well with my Templeton Rye. Thanks bandyt09!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    The Kid:
    415:
    graycliff comes in about 3-5 sizes that you wont eaisly find at most online retailers. its kinda a pain in the ass to get em but the espresso lancero is well worth the effort.
    as for the osok it was the mid sized one.
    flavors were leather, mild sweetness and a little spice. i thought it was towards the lighter side of medium and kinda expected it to finish stronger. overall i would say its worth picking up a few if you can
  • Options
    Knoxca1Knoxca1 Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Direwolf:
    rzaman:
    docbp87:
    rzaman:
    Ave Maria reconquesta

That's a shame. I've burned through 10 or so and haven't hand any problems at all. Great flavor profile, razor sharp burn, lush draw.
    I've had about 5 of them. the first one had major tar issues but the other 4 were outstanding.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a LP T52 and finished with a MOW Ruination with over a year on it.
  • Options
    415:
    The Kid:
    415:
    graycliff comes in about 3-5 sizes that you wont eaisly find at most online retailers. its kinda a pain in the ass to get em but the espresso lancero is well worth the effort.
    as for the osok it was the mid sized one.
    flavors were leather, mild sweetness and a little spice. i thought it was towards the lighter side of medium and kinda expected it to finish stronger. overall i would say its worth picking up a few if you can
    Thanks man!!!!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Last night thanks to Randall
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Tonight I got a LHC core dagger last one from the 5 pack can't wait. I might follow it up with a MOWPA.
  • Options
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    Last night thanks to Randall
    What ya think of it?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ruination...I love you
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LP undercrown toro
  • Options
    Smoking my first undercrown. By far my favorite cigar so far!
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Classic
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Enjoying a 5 vegas relic that's been stashed away for over a year. And its burning beautifully.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Trinidad TTT Gran Toro. Most nummy-nummy, it is!
  • Options
    AB Prensado
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    AB Prensado

Had one Friday night. As much as I like/love the Black Market, methinks the Presando is much better. Nice and spicy!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Direwolf:
    How was it? Been seeing a bunch of those on here lately. Gotta get my hands on a few.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Ashton ESG