• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Oliva O
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    La traviata divino
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nothing for me. I work 2 12hr shifts the next two days. So none til at least Thursday.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Nothing for me. I work 2 12hr shifts the next two days. So none til at least Thursday.
    but when you get to one I bet it will be top notch! Love your afternoon cigar pics btw, keep em coming.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    queseda oktoberfest with irsh cream
    Good smoke.. need to pick up more of those.
    grabem while u can, when they go thats it till october,lol , btw, just checked all my spots and say sold out, so if you find any better jump on them
    Yup gone where I got mine.. dangit.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    queseda oktoberfest with irsh cream
    Good smoke.. need to pick up more of those.
    grabem while u can, when they go thats it till october,lol , btw, just checked all my spots and say sold out, so if you find any better jump on them
    Yup gone where I got mine.. dangit.
    good thing they are making another batch for this year!
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Ashton VSG Eclipse and a glass of Zacapa 23 yr old solera rum
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    SaVas:

2 damn good choices ...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley Tempus. Really starting to appreciate AB stuff lately
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
    Liga Undercrown robusto
  • Options
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    but when you get to one I bet it will be top notch! Love your afternoon cigar pics btw, keep em coming.
    Thanks. I will make sure to post pics.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    JHewey:
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    I'm just gonna go out on a limb and guess that Thursday you will pay your dues to Mr. Jonathan Drew's work. Just a guess though! LOL
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    I'm just gonna go out on a limb and guess that Thursday you will pay your dues to Mr. Jonathan Drew's work. Just a guess though! LOL
    I don't know. I have so many stick in my humi I haven't even tried yet. So I might go through those. But I always say that. So mr. Drew may get the nod again. Lol
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    My father Le Bijou 1922 with water. This cigar can be a great smoke with some aging. I enjoy the spiciness but not the harshness of a cigar. I could have reduced the harshness with little sweet rum such as Zacapa or Flor De Cana but sometime it is nice to enjoy a cigar with water to enjoy the aroma and flavor. My father is full of flavor, I enjoy the complex long, mouthful taste. Overall, I enjoy smoking them as a regular smoke.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    good choice SaVas with Zacapa solera. have you tried Flor De Cana 18 or 21 years? If not try them you will like it. They are also made from baby sugarcane and aged in whisky barrel. I visited the factory and can assure you about the quality production.
    SaVas:
  • Options
    rzaman:
    good choice SaVas with Zacapa solera. have you tried Flor De Cana 18 or 21 years? If not try them you will like it. They are also made from baby sugarcane and aged in whisky barrel. I visited the factory and can assure you about the quality production.
    SaVas:
    Considering your scotch selection (from your pictures) which is delicious, I will have to give the FDC a try. Thanks for the heads up brother!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    My father Le Bijou 1922 with water. This cigar can be a great smoke with some aging. I enjoy the spiciness but not the harshness of a cigar. I could have reduced the harshness with little sweet rum such as Zacapa or Flor De Cana but sometime it is nice to enjoy a cigar with water to enjoy the aroma and flavor. My father is full of flavor, I enjoy the complex long, mouthful taste. Overall, I enjoy smoking them as a regular smoke.
    I paired it with Swiss chocolate and a vanilla cream soda and that did the trick. Smoking a cuban classic now and it is plenty spicy
  • Options
    My last cigar of the night is my last Padron 1926 40th anni paired with my last pour of Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 20 yr old bourbon. I'm sad to say good bye to this bottle, but seems appropriate and admittedly, an excellent pairing. Now I just have to wait until I get the call that the bourbon is available again from my local. Its been a great day off my friends!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I had a Diesel shorty that according to the date on the cello was 13months in a humidor even though I just got it this past week as a part of the trade/thrashing from MVW67. I thoroughly enjoyed it but im thinking the huge gauge cigars aren't my thing.

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Oliva G cam.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    A grilled rib-steak and rice, followed by some Tollhouse cookies, and then this:

All-in-all a very pleasant day.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight will be a kristoff sumatra matador image
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    jj20030:
    tonight will be a kristoff sumatra matador
    Let me know how you like it jj. I dig Sumatras so I've been curious about this one.
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    jj20030:
    Let me know how you like it jj. I dig Sumatras so I've been curious about this one.
    , going pretty good , taste really picking up near halfway, burn off a little but has corrected itself , plenty of smoke , pretty good so far, this one came outta the kristoff 8 cigar sampler from ccom, pairing it with a budweiser select but i feel something like a dogfishhead ipa 60 or 90 would be better for sure and will open a 60 in a second for the last half
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Kinky Friedman Lonestar
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    La Gloria Cubana Serie N.
    One of my favorite maddies.

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just had a lhc core, followed by a graycliff g2. Strong then mellow. Nice end to and evening smoke session.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    boydmcgowan:
    jj20030:
    , going pretty good , taste really picking up near halfway, burn off a little but has corrected itself , plenty of smoke , pretty good so far, this one came outta the kristoff 8 cigar sampler from ccom, pairing it with a budweiser select but i feel something like a dogfishhead ipa 60 or 90 would be better for sure and will open a 60 in a second for the last half
    about 3 inches left, cigar has got a little soft to the touch but flavors and burn much better,lots of smoke
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    LFD ligero 300.
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325