Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Next up: (and I promise me and Justin aren't handing each other cigars to take pics with. lol)

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    What did you guys think of the FFP's?
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I love them!!
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    I love them!!
    Agree. The FFP is an AMAZING smoke. absolutely loved it. Any chance I have to get more, I'll jump on them every time!
  • Options
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    I love them!!
    Agree. The FFP is an AMAZING smoke. absolutely loved it. Any chance I have to get more, I'll jump on them every time!
    I'm still pig hunting lol! I'll pop my Liga cherry soon enough, found a dealer that had some on rape status north of me so I might make the trip when I have time to check out the rest of the line
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Chased that MoW Toro with a La Auora Double Corona and another Sam Adams... pretty tasty!

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    my first AB Black market, so far so good, ive been using the punch thats built into one of my lighters instead of cutting it and like the results, ill have to get an actual punch soon.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Gurkha Black Dragon with over a year on it and and only got about 1/2 way before it went wonky bulging and splitting, followed up with a Padilla Black Bear which is always good and then a LHCOF belicoso and finished with a Partagas Black.
    Other than the Gurkha it was a good night.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Mo2 virtue mini soloman. Many of you were right the best size of virtue. Then my favorite stick right now the OSOK. Andy get me more! Im begging you!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Cu-Avana Intensus with close to 8mths on it. Stick had mellowed out a lot. Good stick but the draw was tight. Ill have to dry box it next time.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

• Options
    CroMagnon Anthropology
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight will be a kristoff brittania image
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Happy maduro evening image
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
  • Options
    finishing up my kristoff brittania reserva, a great smoke, kinda really cubany to me, anyone wanting a really nice smooth smokee with lots of flavors i recommend trying one, came from my kristoff 8 cigar sampler from ccom
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nub Dub (double maruro)... Probably my new favorite in the Nub line.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Viaje Late Harvest 648
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    VSG Eclipse
  • Options
    Tonight I herf'ed half my crew with aj, DPG, and padron and had my first MUWAT.....it was fantastic! I honestly cannot wait to try the No 9 and plan on buying a box of both as soon as I recover from my last few purchases lol. It left me wanting more...and more... Very cool introducing a bunch of noobs and they said no to the conny's and hit the ave, ruination, and tat's...I was proud
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Tonight I herf'ed half my crew with aj, DPG, and padron and had my first MUWAT.....it was fantastic! I honestly cannot wait to try the No 9 and plan on buying a box of both as soon as I recover from my last few purchases lol. It left me wanting more...and more... Very cool introducing a bunch of noobs and they said no to the conny's and hit the ave, ruination, and tat's...I was proud
    sounds like a good time!
  • Options
    jj20030:
    SaVas:
    I am quite enjoying a Partagas Decadas 1996
    lmao,wish i was, heres the 1 i got yesterday, off ebay, wasnt put in a box only a envelope and the person doesnt have anymore of them,lol, working on something else to replace it, btw, if you have an extra to trade let me know imageimage
    happy to report seller has given a full refund and says something should be on the way to make up more, yet to receive anything but atleast i was given a full refund
  • Options
    tonight will be a camacho pe dated 5-11 and starting off awesome
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    tonight will be a camacho pe from the kid i think
    Have had one of those. Soo very nummy.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Oliva G. Had it in the humi for about a year or so and could have sworn it was the maduro. Nope, it's the cameroon. Not bad, just not what I was in the mood for.
  • Options
    joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:

Glad to see you are still doing good Steve ;) Nice pic and awesome smoke!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    padilla habano