Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Nuthin better after an a$$ beating at work nothing better than to come home and smoke. Lfd air bender and a mow pa. Edit added a diesel corona. Cannot get enough of em
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    a CAO OSA SOL. this is a cigar that ive been wanting to try for a long time, this is decent, but right away im having construction issues similar to the ones i had with the MX2
  • Options
    tjptjp Posts: 26
    just burned a fat ruination MOW 1 yr and half age in the humi, WOW with a sick wine great stuff
  • Options
    Had a Gurkha Titan last night
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Enjoyin a Partagas Cifuentes Enero I received in a trade with BigT09...thank ya brother!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    VR Classico. Now a Monte Open regatta.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Smoked an AB Black Market last night. Solid cigar.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up on a mow side project Phalanx rott image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Smoked an AB Black Market last night. Solid cigar.
    Just bought a box, they get better with age...one of my favorite's and I cannot wait till they get a bit of rest.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0073
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    IMAG0073
    gonna have to revist killians, years ago i hit that stuff all the time, sam adams irish red is good too
  • Options
    taste like another good un image
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Trying a Cain Daytona for the first time
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    skweekz:

How do/did ya like it skweekz? The torpedo is one of my favorites.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Since you like Sam Adams Irish Red if your ever in Boston you have to check out brick red. It's a Sam Adams you can only find in Boston on tap at a select few bar and of course the brewery. I go to Boston at least once a year to have some.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Gaetano7890:
    Since you like Sam Adams Irish Red if your ever in Boston you have to check out brick red. It's a Sam Adams you can only find in Boston on tap at a select few bar and of course the brewery. I go to Boston at least once a year to have some.
    I concur! I was in Boston the first year it came out and have for one reason or another been back every year since. It is almost all I drink when I'm there.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Gaetano7890:
    I concur! I was in Boston the first year it came out and have for one reason or another been back every year since. It is almost all I drink when I'm there.
    ocho, i know how you like the undercrowns, try the mow side project Phalanx, awesome
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Airbender Chisel
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    Airbender Chisel
    Got one resting gonna have to give thata go here soon,, Just enjoyed a Padron 1964 nat
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    rburke1129:
    skweekz:

How do/did ya like it skweekz? The torpedo is one of my favorites.
    This one was a double toro and it gotta say it was very smooth. Even burn all the way through. Great flavor but not too in your face. It had a sweet spiciness that really caught on about the half way point. Very enjoyable. I'd definitely smoke more
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    RP edge sumatra i bought this today with every intention of letting it sit for a good long while but i just kept thinking about it. so i fired it up. not very complex but damn if this isnt one of the smoothest cigars i have ever had.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Diez chisel.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Opus X Lancero
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    jj20030:
    OchoZacho:
    Gaetano7890:
    ocho, i know how you like the undercrowns, try the mow side project Phalanx, awesome
    just ordered some today actually!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Viaje holiday blend 2010. I enjoy the 2011 better.

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Double post.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am having a MOW PA Maduro with a pour of Handy Rye Whiskey. Good way to close out the day.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Double post.
    Dude, love it! Been really diggin' on the Viaje stuff and heard rave stuff about the Holiday blends, haven't found em' around here though. Whats your take on them brother? Oh and hope your mailbox has been replaced...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."