Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Good thing this smoke justified a vanilla soda...that way I saw black widow my arrrrse was sitting on image
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Lfd Airbender - really diggi`in these things
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Nothing tonight, but I see a MOWPA and an LFD Airbender in my future tomorrow night!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Nor sure what but its a beautiful evening here . Will fire up something after my grand daughter goes home after 8:00 PM . Should be still warm and nice out . Have had a good day with the grand daughter , looking forward to topping it off with a good smoke and maybe just a wee bit of Woodford Reserve .
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a CAO OSA Sol.. Another fine stick that I enjoyed a lot.. I've been on a winning roll lately.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0075 A beautiful 70 degree Michigan evening and an amazing smoke. Life is good.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Tonight I am starting with the Obsidian Belicoso, Who knows from there!!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    smoking a tatuaje havana vi Verocu No.5 that i got from Todd
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    camacho triple maduro torpedo , 10 months humi time
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    nothing again.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    my first mowpa i got from a trade today with pbchevo....i need to by some of these some time soon lol. this thing is a smoke bomb and it is also my first corona i have ever had. I am enjoying it greatly.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    my first mowpa i got from a trade today with pbchevo....i need to by some of these some time soon lol. this thing is a smoke bomb and it is also my first corona i have ever had. I am enjoying it greatly.

Fear not, brother, you'll have some on the way in a few days!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Imgembo:

haha well hot diggity daffodil! going to have to hide it from the girlfriend she seems to enjoy it too. owell sharing is caring and a lady that enjoys a flavorful cigar is rare.
  • Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    My LAST My Father Special from the Nicaragua Trip on the deck for the first time this year. March 14 2012 70 degree weather! UNHEARD OF IN MICHGAN Photobucket
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Nothing for me tonight. Since I'm working til 6am. But hoping to get a few in tomorrow. On my new tradition of try a new stick I haven't tried from my humi til I tried them all aka New stick Thursdays.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    whatcha think? ive been wanting to try one
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0076 An Oval with a Killian's.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    jj20030:
    stowggie:
    whatcha think? ive been wanting to try one
    It is defiantly different. Hard to explain. I enjoyed it though. A buddy of mine had one and he really liked it allot. I recommend trying one. I think you will enjoy it.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    ****. imageI could get used to these...
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Russ55:
    yeah, you and me both. After dinner I sat outside with my gf and I had a VSG Spellbound. 2 and a half hours of bliss
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a delicious Padilla Miami 8&11 reissue, they really got this one right on all counts, having them made at El Titan was a great choice, they do a great job.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    Toombes:
    Imgembo:

haha well hot diggity daffodil! going to have to hide it from the girlfriend she seems to enjoy it too. owell sharing is caring and a lady that enjoys a flavorful cigar is rare.

+1, brother! I've been trying to convince my wife to have a puff or two, but she keeps finding a reason not to.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Just now finishing a CAO Brazilia
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I had a Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label with over 1 year on it..... wow. I LOVE that smoke.
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Liga 9 toro from last year....not bad but not great.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Just finished my first MoW PA. I believe the hype. Wow that was a great smoke!
  • Options
    bbass2:
    Just finished my first MoW PA. I believe the hype. Wow that was a great smoke!
    Me too! And i concure. Did yours sneak up on you? I got a big nic kick. I stud up and i was super light headed.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    most definitely
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR