Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Disappointed because my JdN Antano was interrupted about an inch in, and I was unable to get back to it...Finishing off the night now with a GHV 2002
  • camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Burned another R&J Short Churchil last night. At least something good can come from studying (and it gives me an excuse to have a cigar).
    Nearing the end of mid-terms = burning way too many good (expensive) sticks just to stay awake long enough to study some of this junk!

My last 6 sticks were:
    R&J Short churchil
    Cohiba Sublimes
    Cohiba Esplendido
    PSD NO.4
    San Christobal (from 2001) and
    Cohiba Maduro5 Genios

These ISOM sticks are pricier than a Micro$oft textbook, but way easier on the mind :)

• Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    L500

• SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    I am enjoying a MoW Ruination #2 on my front porch, sipping a gimletini and watching city life go by.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a BBF today...
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    Diamondog:
    Had a BBF today...
    That's better than smoking a BFF, though I still prefer in my bachelorhood a FWB :)
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    I am smoking a Gurkha Monogram tonight while listening to birds chirp, and frogs croak in the nearby stream. At least it's not the sounds of frogs chirping and birds croaking.
  • It's 6pm, 77 degrees, and a Gurkha centurian is on fire!
  • Viaje Skull and Bones

• jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    Perdomo ESV seconds grilling chicken and sipping on some wine. Very relaxing.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to spark up a gurkha grand age churchill
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I can't smoke anything else since they arrived so its gonna be MOW PA.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Diesel UHC with about 14-15 months on it. I've been stocking up on these (and the coronas) recently so I finally torched one of the two I've been hoarding. Started out with way more of a pepper blast then I thought it would retain after a little age but has smoothed out nicely. Damn fine so far.
  • joshvoigtjoshvoigt Posts: 325
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    I have been smoking the coronas all week they do start out with allot of spice but they get better as you smoke. As what I'm smoking tonight is a tatuaje anarchy what a smoke
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Tried out a Tat Miami today. Not bad. Probably my favorite of the Tats I've tried so far.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I managed to take Tuesday and wednesday off lol... Morro castle robusto. Little spice, little sweet...good ole thus far
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    San Lotano Oval
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    777 maddy
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Had an Undercrown earlier. First one, was kind of disappointing actually after the LP 9 I smoked on the last day of 2011. I'll have to try another.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Arganese maduro robusto
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    Having a rum and coke, Rocky Patel Vintage 2003 Cameroon, Listening to Jack Johnson. (Rodeo Clowns)
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Olivia Serie G. its a tight draw and a little rough, could have used some more time to rest.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Just finished off a Murcielago box-pressed belicoso, courtesy of the monster bomb MVW67 smacked me with. Mighty tasty!
    JHewey:

How is that OpusX, Hewey?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Un_Sub:
    JHewey:

This is my first one ever. And its great. Better then I was expecting.
    yeah, when I grow up, I wanna try one of those...OpusX ...LOL
    JHewey:
    Un_Sub:
    JHewey:

This is my first one ever. And its great. Better then I was expecting.

did it have any age on it?