Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Bubba3650Bubba3650 Posts: 84
    Macanudo Robust - Hand made from my friends that just got back from the Dominican. Very good flavor, which I had another.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Good evening Guys and Gals, I'm going to have my old favorite (LA Aroma De Cuba) Photobucket
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Should we start a new Thread for this "Watcha smokin tonight" this one we have now is very large Just a question
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I went with a Killians and a Viaje Oro I picked up from a local B&M today. IMAG0091 The Mrs. went with the Java she picked up and a glass of Cabernet. Java
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Camacho Pre-Embargo. Pretty nice, I like the flavor a lot, won't hold more than 1/2 inch of ash though, it's fallen off twice now just before I sat it down. Very "toasty" flavor, to me.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A big-aZZ 1844, courtesy of taythegibs. Thanks, brother, it's awesome!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Toombes:
    Glad you enjoyed it, it was one of the No. 52's im not a fan of big cigars but imo those are amazing, especially for the price! Hope it all got to you in good shape.
    taythegibs:
    Toombes:
    Glad you enjoyed it, it was one of the No. 52's im not a fan of big cigars but imo those are amazing, especially for the price! Hope it all got to you in good shape.

Everything was in tip-top shape, bro! Thanks a bunch. Still got a good three inches of this badboy left!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    oliva v toro maduro...............Fantastic
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Azteca Fuerte while making custom trays for my coolerdor, thanks Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    R&J edicion limitada
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Airbender Matatan
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Old standby image
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I had a Diesel Shorty
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    My 1st 1844 not bad.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started with a Graycliff double espresso, then moved onto a NUB Dub Maduro and finished with a Diesel Shorty that was a year old yesterday (fantastic)
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Started with a Graycliff double espresso, then moved onto a NUB Dub Maduro and finished with a Diesel Shorty that was a year old yesterday (fantastic)
    Slow night, huh?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Got the B&M to myself tonight
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Slow night, huh?
    Just sat outside on my patio listening to the rain, reading next to my patio heater. My wife and son went to bed @ 7:00 PM, might as well have some quality smoke time.
    Direwolf:
    Got the B&M to myself tonight
    Planning on having a great night I see.
    Sure gonna try
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano Maduro...always a favorite!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    San Lotano Maduro...always a favorite!
    +1
    Direwolf:
    Sure gonna try
    Right there with you bro... image
    What is the Liga with the gold?
    Direwolf:
    T52
    Diesel UHC for the Weekly Cigar thread, as long as the good citizens of Lee Co can stay out of stupidity.
    JHewey:
    Direwolf:
    T52
    It's going to be doble doble good if I get to it tonight!