Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    Diesel UHC for the Weekly Cigar thread, as long as the good citizens of Lee Co can stay out of stupidity.
    +1
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/3 of a Johnny-O! Culebra with the "World Famous" shaggy foot courtesy of our very own 20CT Assassin Todd ;) Great smoke and a fantastic experience, but 12-18 months is really needed for this to shine I think... Thanks a TON Todd! Did my first review in months on this bad boy, pics and review will be posted soon!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    diesel uhc with 2 years rest @ 8pm
  • Options
    Finished up my first ever OpusX in the Love Affair size, dated 7/22/11 from AJGARLETT.... Thank you so much it was a phenomenal experience and smoke! The beginning was just so-so at the fattest ring gauge, but as it narrowed out the balance became spot on and very creamy, loved it! This is a blend that I feel really is best expressed in a smaller ring gauge.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Now smoking an EP Carrillo that Rick gave me when he was out here... Loving this thing, thanks Rick!!!!
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Just fired up my first San Lotano Oval robusto paired with a Jameson on the rocks...
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    A. Turrent Triple Play

• Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    The picture looks really familiar, hmmmm..............
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Smoking a Kevin Michaels Reserva Limitada. This blend is the very definition of boutique...only 100 boxes of ten made, superb quality and outstanding flavor. The price point is very fair at under $7. Highly recommended.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Smoking a Kevin Michaels Reserva Limitada. This blend is the very definition of boutique...only 100 boxes of ten made, superb quality and outstanding flavor. The price point is very fair at under $7. Highly recommended.
    I am way out of the loop on a lot of this stuff, where do you find info on these and locate them? Sounds very interesting especially for the price!
  • Options
    Pm coming Brett.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Pm coming Brett.
    Thanks Joe, you really are an A #1 guy all around ;)
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Just fired up my first ever Reconquista
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Alec Bradley American
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Just fired up my first ever Reconquista
    That is a phenomenal stick, you are going to love it Skweekz! It's the definition of decadence and smoothness, AJ NAILED that blend!
  • Options
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Diesel UHC, with the rest of the BORK's hanging out on the Smoke 'N Post.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    That thing looks like it's heavy! IT MUST WEIGH A TON!!!
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    That thing looks like it's heavy! IT MUST WEIGH A TON!!!
    I smoked one very heavy had some burn issues guessing cause its a huge stogie but overall about a decent smoke
  • Options
    3 are better than one image
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Our uzi's weigh a ton!! These are awesome!
  • Options
    Forging on with a Rodrigo Habano Clasico belicoso. A little more than an inch in and I'm quite impressed, flavor profile is somewhat toasty with a rich wood flavor in there, I want to call it oak with a bit of sweet cedar and a touch of nuttiness. Very good balance on this blend.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    LFD Cameroon Cabinet tonight .
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    UPMANN Photobucket
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Went with the trusted and tasty est. 1844 tonight.
  • Options
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Tonight I had my best friend and his family over for dinner. Afterwards it was women and children upstairs men downstairs. I had a My Father Cedros Deluxe Cervantes. Gotta see if I can find out who gifted this to me it was fantastic. My buddy said he was lookin for some punishment. He had a Pvnisher Shorty.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    You sir are just plowing through the DE line up.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    You sir are just plowing through the DE line up.
    Yeah....I wish I wouldn't have gone for the last one...a robusto would have been more appropriate. Halfway through the corona doble my palate begged for mercy....and now I will have to take a few days off to recover from tonight's herf. It was worth it though.