Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Fired up the new Romeo by Romeo y Julieta from a local B&M.
    Very good so far, nice oily wrapper with a hint of sweetness. Fairly smooth, but maybe not complex enough for some of you.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just sparked up a Jaime Reserva especiallllll given to me by Sniper Glen. Thank you sir. I shake your hand.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Today I revisited the padilla miami oscuro, meh. Then had a gurkha legend that someone gave me, double meh. Later a perdomo fresco, not too shabby for a connecticut. Finished off the day/night with a j.fuego origen original, great little stick!
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Diving into the Nub Cameroon. Great gift from my brother. Great smoke so far. Also discovered that you get what you pay for with the new double blade I grabbed today for $4. lol, live and learn. It works, just managed to tear the wrapper a touch, but that is probably more so user error. :-)

Team effort.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Trying a Profesor Sila. Sweet tip on it, almost to the nub now, just can't put it down. Thanks Andy D. for the price too...
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Tonight I smoked my first OSOK thanks to BigfnSteve. Thanks brother that was 2.5 hours of smoking bliss.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Tonight I smoked my first OSOK thanks to BigfnSteve. Thanks brother that was 2.5 hours of smoking bliss.
    Hahaha! Glad you got around to burning one bro! Told ya theyre good! One of my favorites right now.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Camacho triple maddy,,,BigfnSteve laid it on me last time we herfed!!!thanks man
    Hope you like it!
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ***ducks***not a huge tat fan...yeah I know, yell at me... So far, this is an excellent smoke. image
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    Nice Pic Shaun
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    ***ducks***not a huge tat fan...yeah I know, yell at me... So far, this is an excellent smoke. image
    I wasn't a big tat fan either. That smoke right sucked me to try others. Turns out I am a brown label fan.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Augusto Reyes Maduro Toro.. really tasty smoke so far, great flavors. May have to get a box of these the way it's going now.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    ***ducks***not a huge tat fan...yeah I know, yell at me... So far, this is an excellent smoke. ]
    I wasn't a big tat fan either. That smoke right sucked me to try others. Turns out I am a brown label fan.
    I love Havana nobles...love them, but can't get into the brown label stuff. I really enjoyed the corona the other day. This thing is smoking damn near perfect.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    graycliff 1666 toro, a few relights but great flavors and now got my kid toothpick to finish it off,lol
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Trinidad Lancero(Funadadores)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley,, keepn it in the Family Blend
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Alec Bradley,, keepn it in the Family Blend
    Ha! Knee slapper right there
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ribs.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Family Herf for Cigar Ninjas 30th Birthday!!! Can you guess which one he is lol.

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Finishing up a bowl of Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake in my Nording Moss F.

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0180
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Any thoughts on that one Tony? Aside from the ring gauge, I really enjoyed the FP IV, compared to the II and III I felt it was a superior blend.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Figured I would give this a go:
  • Options
    These really start to get good after some down time...8 months image
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Tat PCR

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    Is that the one I just sent you? I love those damn things.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    catfishbluezz:
    Is that the one I just sent you? I love those damn things.
    Yup...it was damn good. Sweet, pepper, toasty....awesome. I got two more on the way and I think I will age them.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Family Herf for Cigar Ninjas 30th Birthday!!! Can you guess which one he is lol.

wait. who is who? Is Dustin in there?