Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:)cifuentes partages.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Late post but figured wth..got around to smoking a Undercrown last night with GreenMachine. Two words for this stick..1st...Smooth. 2nd..Smoking mofo. I thought the neighbors were going to call the fire department. LOL!

Thanks BigT for the opportunity!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Cubao Maduro Torpedo which I believe came courtesy Rudy aka "The Kid"...I gotta start labeling my sticks. Along with some Stone Smoked Porter. Nice way to end the weekend.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Last night's sacrific to the cigar gods: Reconquista and Lefthand Milk Stout.... Got this one from Eric, thanks bro it was spectacular!

Nice choices Brett!!! With a combo like that I imagine it was a spectacular evening.

I've only had 1 recon before but it was a damn fine cigar....and I've not tried the milk stout but everything else I've had from lefthand has been delicious.
    How is the milk stout? I might have to check it out next time I'm at the store.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Got this at the local B&M, first one I every had Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Carlos Torano signature madro
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just had an anejo shark. I liked it alot. The BnM liked me for buying some.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Still haven't had a shark. And no smoke for me tonight. I'm working. But tomorrow I will get a couple in. Hopefully
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Smoking an RYnJ 1875 right now.
    :) RYJ awsome. Try the RYJ reserve maduro:))))
  • Options
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    Still haven't had a shark. And no smoke for me tonight. I'm working. But tomorrow I will get a couple in. Hopefully
    really? dang dude. I'm a bit surprised. You smoke some AWESOME stuff. Let me know when you get a chance to get to one. It gave me that whole "wow. I remember a great cigar"
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a Tat black paired with a Negra Modelo. Both were amazing. Thanks to one of the Michigan boys for hooking me up with the Tat (I'm on my phone and can't remember which of you gifted it to me). IMAG0174
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    really? dang dude. I'm a bit surprised. You smoke some AWESOME stuff. Let me know when you get a chance to get to one. It gave me that whole "wow. I remember a great cigar"
    First off thanks. I wouldn't have half of the good smokes I have if it weren't for the great people on this forum. And yeah I have had an anejo but not the shark. Still waiting to get one.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    First off thanks. I wouldn't have half of the good smokes I have if it weren't for the great people on this forum. And yeah I have had an anejo but not the shark. Still waiting to get one.
    I thought I sent you a shark...? If I didn't yet, I will.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    I thought I sent you a shark...? If I didn't yet, I will.
    Nah. We talked about it.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Burning an armada.. and its gooooooood
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Decided to enjoy a MOW tonight (morning for me):
    Meanwhile doing a little pre-op warm up
    Got down with the RPD Automatic (notice the stick accompanying me)
    And now it is time to roll out baby
    Not a bad morning
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    That's just bad ass. Nothing else to add! Nicely done and never needed a relight!
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Not a bad morning
    Lmao for painting in the circle and arrow.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Burning an armada.. and its gooooooood
    I have two of those in my humi and still haven't tried one yet. Maybe this week.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Not a bad morning
    I don't understand. Where is your coconut rum drink?
  • Options
    Although it may look like a beach, there is no water brother, lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Strong little bugger, maybe a bit too much pepper for me, but a great smoke image
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Although it may look like a beach, there is no water brother, lol
    oh well. lesson learned. you can bring a six pack of Zima with you next time then hahah
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    James you are a flat bad-azz ****-****! Love the pics and thanks for sharing bro!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hahahaha I repeat YOU SUCK SUCK SUCK
  • Options
    Thanks Brett, just figured it was a good way to spend some time, good smoke, automatic weapons, and some pistol work before going out on the job.

Sorry, Brian, told you I would post some pics
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Not too impressed with it
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Don Pepin My Father 1922, No. 5 vitola. So far, really spicy!! Not particularly to my liking, but I've heard these turn out tremendous with a year on them; since I don't care much for this amount of spice and after such a great experience with aged Diesel Unlimited (much smoother/nicer with a few months on them), I've got no problem laying these down for a yr long nap
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Camacho triple maddy,,,BigfnSteve laid it on me last time we herfed!!!thanks man