Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    African cigar? I've never ever heard of that. How is it? I can't even start guessing about what it might be like.
    Don Lino Africa, 7 blend, intersting smoke. Next time we trade, remind me to send you one.
    sounds interesting. will do duder.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    So, I'm getting dragged to see Dave Matthews tonight in Saratoga and I'm not a a fan but the fiance is. I've packed a nice little bad to make things better. Got 2 Opus X, one Double Corona, one Super Belicoso, Casa Fuente Super Belicoso, Diesel Crucible, RP Decade and about 5 others that I forget. I'm gonna need these to drown in my sorrow.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Onyx reserve , have had a couple with constuction issues but this one is good and when theyre good theyre really good
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    So, I'm getting dragged to see Dave Matthews tonight in Saratoga and I'm not a a fan but the fiance is. I've packed a nice little bad to make things better. Got 2 Opus X, one Double Corona, one Super Belicoso, Casa Fuente Super Belicoso, Diesel Crucible, RP Decade and about 5 others that I forget. I'm gonna need these to drown in my sorrow.
    Enjoy buddy my wife went fri and sat I got dragged along a fews years back. At least you got some nice smokes.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    These are great, same from start to finish.....box purchase here i come...... image
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Too bad the smoke wasn't as good as the beer. I guess a week wasn't enough time to dry them out.

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I love Milk stout- dark, creamy and tasty. Good pairing with under crown to kill the bitter and harshness.
    bbass2:
    Too bad the smoke wasn't as good as the beer. I guess a week wasn't enough time to dry them out.

• Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos:)arturo fuente.
  • Options
    What cigar is that David?
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Me too. Never had Left Hand but I've had Lancaster Brewing Company, very good.
    rzaman:
    I love Milk stout- dark, creamy and tasty. Good pairing with under crown to kill the bitter and harshness.
    bbass2:

• Options
    Lancaster brew good beer. I like their Hop Hog and winter warmer.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    bbass2:

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I've never had a Milk stout or anything from Left Hand. I think I know what tomorrow's mission will be!
    rzaman:
    Lancaster brew good beer. I like their Hop Hog and winter warmer.
    amz1301:
    rzaman:
    bbass2:

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I had a couple on the course today and one after diner...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

• Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    I've never had a Milk stout or anything from Left Hand. I think I know what tomorrow's mission will be!

I would have never tried this beer because the name sounds gross imo, but after reading some hype on here I picked up a 6pack. I was definitely impressed and it seems to complement maduros really well so I will always keep some on hand.
  • Options
    Todd...Padron 2000 natural is a good smoke. I like Padron thousand series in natural wrapper. Hope you had a great day.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    rzaman:
    Todd...Padron 2000 natural is a good smoke. I like Padron thousand series in natural wrapper. Hope you had a great day.
    The 7000 I smoked was a natural wrapper... not complex enough for that size. The 2000 is a perfect size for that blend. I like the maduro better in the thousand series so far overall though, especially the ones with smaller RG. I am just getting into Padrons, really, with Dustin's (catfish) help. So far I prefer the maduro in the anny series stuff, too, but ALL the anny and Family Reserve stuff is awesome.

and YES, we had a blast on the course today. Got to play 27 holes. Great day!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I finally get to relax. Hectic day, sitting out with a padilla black bear.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    rzaman:
    The 7000 I smoked was a natural wrapper... not complex enough for that size. The 2000 is a perfect size for that blend. I like the maduro better in the thousand series so far overall though, especially the ones with smaller RG. I am just getting into Padrons, really, with Dustin's (catfish) help. So far I prefer the maduro in the anny series stuff, too, but ALL the anny and Family Reserve stuff is awesome.

and YES, we had a blast on the course today. Got to play 27 holes. Great day!
    The 2000 maduro is easily the best value priced smoke. I don't know why I don't buy boxes of them. Even the Mrs. loves them. I've had times were I'm smoking a $15 cigar while she smokes the $4 padron and I'm jealous.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Curivari reserva limitada...review to follow, unreal....cc profile image
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    CAO MX2
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Curivari reserva limitada...review to follow, unreal....cc profile image
    Very nice, if I wasn't so beat I would be over there lighting mine up with you guys.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    AB Black Market, loving it!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i lit up one of my AJ overruns...they definitely will need a few days in the cooler., too dry, and the cap split with an uneven burn at the foot...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    2012 Air MAXIMUS. ie - not a freakin thing today. So then why I am posting on here? Don't worry about it. shut up.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night's sacrific to the cigar gods: Reconquista and Lefthand Milk Stout.... Got this one from Eric, thanks bro it was spectacular!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Had a Virtue last night, nice smooth smoke
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Love the LH Milk Stout, especially with a semi-sweet oily maduro. Great pairing it looks like! If the rains hold out tonight I'll be enjoying a cigar on the back deck, maybe a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial belicoso?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Last night's sacrific to the cigar gods: Reconquista and Lefthand Milk Stout.... Got this one from Eric, thanks bro it was spectacular!

I got some Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro great brew