Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail, its a nice little topredo so far, but i do have to say that it does not go well with chicken noodle soup.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Had another AJF fresh rolled maduro last night, these are fast becoming a staple in my rotation.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My g/f took me out with some friends for my grad school graduation dinner. Started with an ESG 20yr, then moved to my last 2004 (got in 2006 I think) Opus X Forbidden X Robusto and then finished with an Anejo 46 or 50. I forget which size it was. But I have had it probably 3 years if not more. Overall I think it was a great night. The ESG was one of the better ones I have had. I'm not a huge fan of that cigar but I really like the VSG and the Forbidden X was definately the best one I have had from that package. Now I wish I didn't smoke it!
  • Options
    josiahcoljosiahcol Posts: 70
    Hey guys, first time on the forum been reading it a lot and love the information you guys (and gals) all have. Hopefully ill be off work tonight by 6 and ive got an Alec Bradley Prensado waiting for me at home. Been having a little bit of trouble with my humidor keeping my stogies a little too wet so i took it out this morning and set it on top next to my lighter and cutter, can't wait to get home and try it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    josiahcol:
    Hey guys, first time on the forum been reading it a lot and love the information you guys (and gals) all have. Hopefully ill be off work tonight by 6 and ive got an Alec Bradley Prensado waiting for me at home. Been having a little bit of trouble with my humidor keeping my stogies a little too wet so i took it out this morning and set it on top next to my lighter and cutter, can't wait to get home and try it.
    Welcome brother
  • Options
    josiahcoljosiahcol Posts: 70
    Thanks, i appreciate it. Only a few more min to go and ill be able to enjoy my stogie, can't wait!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoking an Ave Maria Knights Templar Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Got home from a beautiful weekend ay the lake and am relaxing with a Platino Reserva.

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Pairing a Man O War corona with a Leffe Belgian blond wheat ale. Much niceness!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    image Ending one of the best weekends I have had in a long time with a CAO Brazilia
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Oliva Serie V Belicoso
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Viaje White Label Project Fifty Fifty Red ,,courtesy AMZ,, thanks dude
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Opus X. My first one. The cigar store got a fresh batch in and they are only $16 a piece. Heck yeah.
  • Options
    lukemcklukemck Posts: 45

Excellent Alec Bradley SCR compliments of MVW paired with a green tea/lemonade Arnold Palmer and Arrested Development.. Doesn't get a lot better than that
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Had a Warlock tonight. Not a bad stick at all.
  • Options
    lukemcklukemck Posts: 45
    I received a Warlock in a bomb and I don't think Kim Kardashian could have got a decent draw from it.. Was a huge bummer because it smelled really good..
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    La Palina Little Bill
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a La Aroma de Cuba double corona, very good smoke for 6 bucks
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Courtesy of Jiunn, blurry pic and all
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Actually smoked today while working in the yard. I started out with a Gurkha Cuban legacy, followed by a Bahia Icon and finished with a LGC Serie N
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Courtesy of Jiunn, blurry pic and all
    oh my oh mi. what a beautiful artistic picture.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    lukemck:
    I received a Warlock in a bomb and I don't think Kim Kardashian could have got a decent draw from it.. Was a huge bummer because it smelled really good..
    Had that happen on an 8 year old San cristobal mercedares....talk about a bummer
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sitting out with a Bolivar Belicoso Fino. Weather is absolutely perfect tonight too.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Quesada Tributo Alvaro with a year on it. Very nice!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    lukemck:
    It was a little tight, but not too bad. Had some decent profiles to it.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Just had a CAO Gold Maduro robusto, tasty little smoke. Perfect burn, great medium body, had about 18 months of rest on it, verrrry smooth.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    La Palina Little Bill
    Nice!!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    Just had a CAO Gold Maduro robusto, tasty little smoke. Perfect burn, great medium body, had about 18 months of rest on it, verrrry smooth.
    I enjoy these smokes too!!
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Fired up an Undercrown. Nice stick
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299