Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    JHewey.... You smoke the most pimp'n sticks on a nightly basis. I honestly think to myself when I check this thread....."what is JHewey smoking tonight". By far the best thread to get ideas from for what I want to try. Keep up the good smokes my man.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    I am going to burn this Undercrown thanks to MVW67. And would like to smoke this in celebration of my little sister achieving a major milestone in her life. Way to go Nikki! You fought through the barriers and won. I am proud of you!
    Big brother..... I love you! True definition of BOTL! Means more to me than you know! :)
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    A cigar formerly known as a no 9 corona doble.... Cap was cracked severely, needed a good inch cut image
    Been having issues with Liga lately, but their custy service is apparently making good
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Fausto
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    WhoDeyGal:
    marineatbn03:
    I am going to burn this Undercrown thanks to MVW67. And would like to smoke this in celebration of my little sister achieving a major milestone in her life. Way to go Nikki! You fought through the barriers and won. I am proud of you!
    Big brother..... I love you! True definition of BOTL! Means more to me than you know! :)
    That's one of the best pics I've seen. Congrats to your sis and our SOTL
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    McClellands Legends pipe tobacco; might have to try some GL Pease Quiet Nights later
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    los hermanos toro
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Tatuaje Fausto
    Aw man, love that one.
  • Options
    I'm gonna be finishing up am Oval shortly. My have something else, in a little sh!tfaced though.
  • Options
    oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    La flor dominicana double claro. Candela tonight. Much different than other candelas I've tried. Not bad.
  • Options
    Okay, decided to carry on with an El Tiante Habano Oscuro
  • Options
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Damn good finish to a crappy day...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    JHewey:
    I'm starting to think you don't smoke anything that doesn't start with "Liga".
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    JHewey:
    I'm starting to think you don't smoke anything that doesn't start with "Liga".
    Not true but liga is my favorite. Lol
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Man O War Ruination Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice smoke Robert, personal favorite. Little devil for me after the Liga
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice smoke Robert, personal favorite. Little devil for me after the Liga
    Thanks it was so good and burned so slow, one of my favorites too catfish
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father Limited Edition. Delicious
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Camacho Triple Maduro, very good so far.

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Thanks to Russ, I smoked a Sencillo Black and a LGC Serie R Maduro. The Black was good, but definitely different from the Platinum, but I think it will age nicly and the series R was great. Thanks again Brother.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got one of the cars running last night and took a chance to lay back and relax a little. Big shout out and thank you to my brother Brett FTG for the Padilla Miami Lancero that he gave me at Xmas as my secret Santa :) It smoked absolutely wonderfully and was incredibly creamy and musky with a hickory and almond... loved it thank you! It also paired brilliantly with the New Belgium Trippel as well :)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Finally got one of the cars running last night and took a chance to lay back and relax a little. Big shout out and thank you to my brother Brett FTG for the Padilla Miami Lancero that he gave me at Xmas as my secret Santa :) It smoked absolutely wonderfully and was incredibly creamy and musky with a hickory and almond... loved it thank you! It also paired brilliantly with the New Belgium Trippel as well :)

You and the love for them skinny a$$ cigars, grab a 6X60 and be a man ;) Glad you like it bro!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    90+ Irishman:

You and the love for them skinny a$$ cigars, grab a 6X60 and be a man ;) Glad you like it bro!
    Hahaha I've got plenty of "big" cigars lol, plus it's just hilarious to hear the comments too lmao
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    In the past week I've had an Epernay le Ferme, a MF Toro, and a lfd dl 600. All were solid. Been smoking less, but enjoying them more I suppose.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Man O War Ruination Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    nice ash!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Burned this Tat from Tony (0patience), thanks brother. Fully enjoyed it on a nice quiet night.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hemingway Classic Maduro IMAG0199
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America