Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Many thanks, Doc McCartney!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A little House Blend American Label to finish off the night. This one courtesy of CvilleE. Many thanks, bro!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I started the night with the R&J ISOM #3 tubo that someone at work gave me. It was small so I went with a Gurkha Black Puro that I have had so long I can't remember getting it.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    had an a.fuente and an obsidian
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Carrillo Short run 2012....
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Rummaged around in the humi and actually had to reorganize my wine-a-dor to make room for my last purchase, but I stumbled across my box of RyJ Habana Reserve, which was my third box purchase ever and that was almost exactly THREE years ago! Oh man, time flies, but I also got a ***-eating grin when I realized I have boxes that have many years on them that not a single smoke has been grabbed... I don't know if I'm super freakin' crazy, or just very very patient!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo habano..in the damn rain
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Little Devil tonight...picked up on a random gig, took over and smashed the place...lesbians making out in front of me during guitar solos=awesome.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    catfishbluezz:
    Little Devil tonight...picked up on a random gig, took over and smashed the place...lesbians making out in front of me during guitar solos=awesome.
    Sounds like a great time!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Rummaged around in the humi and actually had to reorganize my wine-a-dor to make room for my last purchase, but I stumbled across my box of RyJ Habana Reserve, which was my third box purchase ever and that was almost exactly THREE years ago! Oh man, time flies, but I also got a ***-eating grin when I realized I have boxes that have many years on them that not a single smoke has been grabbed... I don't know if I'm super freakin' crazy, or just very very patient!
    probly a bit of both my friend! lol

I'm thinking about having a 08 oliva V maddy later. I know I have a padron FR 45th maddy waiting for tomorrow if the weather is nice that is. Have a BBQ planned.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Broke into my cotm early. I usually wait a full 6 months to smoke them but I figured one day wasn't going to make a difference. Smoking a CAO OSA. My first. Not bad.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    FFP. it is so OMG
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    FFP. it is so OMG
    Yup, they are delish!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    OLIVA V and followed that up with a AB Prensado. The Prensado was awesomer!
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Started the evening off with a My Father Robusto and finishing up the night with a Undercrown Gran Toro. I just got a box of these and love them. Someday I hope to try a Liga 9. The Undercrowns are the first cigars I have had from Drew Estates.
    Sorry I meant a Liga #9. Need to put the whiskey up.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Smoked an Augusto Reyes Nativo corona... Great smoke, despite the 95 degree heat at 10 at night.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I herfed with Bigfnsteve @ an EPC event. I started out with an EPC Elencos and followed by my very first ISOM courtesy of Steve thanks brother for the Partagas Serie D and I finished with a MOW Ruination.
  • josiahcoljosiahcol Posts: 70
    Thinking about pulling out a Ghurka Beauty tonight when i get home, its been sitting on the bottom of my humidor for the last 6 months since im not a huge fan of Ghurkas but i think its time i gave this "Beauty" (no pun haha) of a cigar a try. It does look really nice, the wrapper is near perfect and the color is really nice. Hopefully its a good one
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Posts: 65
    Going for a nice 5 vegas limitada 12. Great after dinner smoke especially since the heat started to calm down abit.
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Undercrown for tonight's smoke
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Liga Privada No.9
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    E.P. Carrillo Elencos this evening. Very unique flavor to it. I can't think of anything to compare it to. Definitely like it.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Was a good weekend camping. Smoked Diesel Shorty, AB Tempus, & a D5. Just have to figure out what to have for the up and coming 4th.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Cusano 59 Rare Cameroon Robusto from The Kid along with some Presidente. Second one of these I've had and I'm really liking them.
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    LA Aurora. It's surprising how long such a small stick lasts. I'm in about an hour and enjoying every min. :-)
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    5 Vegas gold...not a huge fan.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Luko:
    5 Vegas gold...not a huge fan.
    I agree, and I'm a PATS fan. lol
    Tonight I am enjoying a Undercrown. This is becoming my favorite stick. I just got a box and put half in my aging humidor and the other half in my smoking humidor.