Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    It was a nice cigar, very sweet! The burn was perfect too. I keep hearing mixed things regarding if its infused or not but the guy at my local B&M told me not to leave it in my humi too long so I assumed it was.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lift603:
    It was a nice cigar, very sweet! The burn was perfect too. I keep hearing mixed things regarding if its infused or not but the guy at my local B&M told me not to leave it in my humi too long so I assumed it was.
    Yeah don't keep flavored cigars in with your other ones!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    This was Tuesday night! Thanks Joe!!! I loved it!image
    Then I had this later that night while catfishing on the Tennessee River! (only caught one of your siblings Dustin) image
    Then had this the next day as the sun was setting!!!!! image
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    +1 - if you have a few spare $$ I'd highly recommend getting a separate humidor for the infused cigars if you plan on keeping infused ones around. (I have a separate 50-ct just for infused)

And I've seen boxes of the DE Naturals going for some great prices on the sprint sale lately, just FYI.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:
    +1 - if you have a few spare $$ I'd highly recommend getting a separate humidor for the infused cigars if you plan on keeping infused ones around. (I have a separate 50-ct just for infused)

And I've seen boxes of the DE Naturals going for some great prices on the sprint sale lately, just FYI.
    So the natural is a flavored cigar correct? I only had it in there for 2 days and it was left in the cellophane. I should be fine right?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I had an AJ Fernandez Fresh Rolled maduro last night, think I'll have a stick later this evening, not sure which one though yet
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lift603:
    jgibv:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lift603:

So the natural is a flavored cigar correct? I only had it in there for 2 days and it was left in the cellophane. I should be fine right?
    That's the sense I got from Lee...
    ...but I'm still not 100% sure either way.

And if you're only storing a few infused cigars with your regular sticks for a few days, you should be fine. I've did this a couple times before I had the separate humi and never noticed a problem.
    But I would not recommend getting a box of 20 infused cigars and storing them with your "regular" sticks for weeks on end.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    My love of fresh rolled CCs is back in full swing thanks once again to Johnny-O!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A smoke and some reading material. Thanks to our friendly neighborhood doc for the Trinidad.

• Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Just getting started on my first Man O' War. A nice spice with lots of flavor. Loving it already.

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    A smoke and some reading material. Thanks to our friendly neighborhood doc for the Trinidad.

jooo jooo. I have a Pee Emm for youuuuuuuuuu
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 vegas limitada 2012, got last week, so far im liking this one,
  • Options
    jj20030:
    5 vegas limitada 2012, got last week, so far im liking this one,
    I really enjoyed the 2012, need to look into a ten pack.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    j0z3r:

Dude I loved those books!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    BigT06:
    My love of fresh rolled CCs is back in full swing thanks once again to Johnny-O!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Hell yeah.. I love them too. Time for me to put another order in..
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Needed a tubo so I grabbed an XO on my way home from the PO image
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    j0z3r:

Dude I loved those books!
    I'm really liking them. Started reading them a couple weeks ago, about a third into book 3 currently. I love good fantasy.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Fiddy-2 Ceee!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Fiddy-2 Ceee!
    oh you gangsta. oh you a real bon qui qui
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Thank You RCY aka Rick
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Unlimited corona
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Hoyo thanks to robs review figured I'd try the line lol
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    j0z3r:

Can't wait to see what you think of that Tdaddy!!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    j0z3r:

Can't wait to see what you think of that Tdaddy!!!
    Dude/Doc, the one you sent me was fantastic, just plain nummy!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    They truly are a very freaking awesome bomb of a stick
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The 52C tarred a bit, so after a bite to eat I decided this was looking most tasty and delicious...!
  • Options
    I'm so glad you guys liked em! Being a newb, I was glad I had something somewhat rare to share with you! I bought a box of those and think I've bombed 11 of them! I love hearing the feedback! Also, mike I smoke the arganese you sent me and it was great. Talked the wife into buying me a box for our anniversary! Lol!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    The 52C tarred a bit, so after a bite to eat I decided this was looking most tasty and delicious...!
    nevermind the cigar. that is a quality vietnamese manicure Daniel. wahh liiike.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Oliva V Maduro 2011
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    UHC....these are so much better with age. Still good fresh, but man what a difference image