Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Four Kicks Torpedo while walking the dogs. Nice cigar!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Duke2:
    Tonight I am enjoying a Undercrown. This is becoming my favorite stick. I just got a box and put half in my aging humidor and the other half in my smoking humidor.
    Just had my first one I never had tonight and liked it very much, I have to get more
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    This was my evening

Thanks to Mike (MVW) for the Illusione, very tasty. Never been disappointed by an Illusione.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice shawn. This is the second time I saw you post a pic of having that wookey jack. You like to jack off with a cigar don't you?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    A Park Avenue from my COTM package from July '08...

If you are new to cigars do yourselves a favor. AGE a stick you REALLY like. I used to LOVE LOVE LOVER the Gurkha Park Avenues and tonight's smoke was a great smoke, super clean burn and I numbed it until my fingers burned. But it wasn't very flavorful, or dynamic.

I think it's cool to see how I used to love it and now it's just a really mellow and straightforward cigar.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Had an Obsidian petitte corona last night with about 8-9 months on it. I LOVE these. Great little smoke IMO.
  • Options
    josiahcoljosiahcol Posts: 70
    Heavy:
    Had an Obsidian petitte corona last night with about 8-9 months on it. I LOVE these. Great little smoke IMO.
    Glad to hear from someone who likes them, ive been trying to find an excuse to get a few of them and try them out
  • Options
    Heavy:
    Glad to hear from someone who likes them, ive been trying to find an excuse to get a few of them and try them out
  • Options
    Heavy:
  • Options
    wow and i just realized my computer posted that 3 times, my apologies
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Locked myself out of my house, went to a local b&m smoking a alec bradley American classic since I haven't ate, not a bad Monday
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Finishing out the day with an origen original. It's a great little cigar!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got this from bandy....it's pretty darn tasty image
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    josiahcol:
    Heavy:
    Wow, you can say that again ;-)

I've decided these are pretty Diesel-esqe. Spicy-sweet and rich. At least the pc's are, but I haven't had any other vitola yet. JJ sent me a couple of big ol' figurados quite a while back - still haven't smoked one yet though. If you're like me and like to keep some short smokes on hand that don't bore you to tears then these are the ticket.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Victor Sinclair Cameroon 5 year. I know .. I know. It does have 7 months on it and it is pretty good..... For a VS
  • Options
    Vision:
    Victor Sinclair Cameroon 5 year. I know .. I know. It does have 7 months on it and it is pretty good..... For a VS
    Interesting, I have a VS that I got around Christmas and just kept it to give away. Wonder if its worth a darn, hmmmm.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sitting in my yard with the iPad looking at a box purchase. I wanted a stick I could shoot off into the dirt if I went inside early. I am about 3 inches in and it's getting really sweat. It's the box press Cameroon and it is really good. Not harsh, no burn issues, lots of flavor. It was given to me un-celoed so that's the way it sat since Christmas as well. Would I jump into buying a box.... No. But for a 1.50 stick.... I'm impressed. Burn yours down and tell me what you think. Not earth shattering .... Just good.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    AJ Fresh rolled corona. Don't know if I got this one too late or too early... Just a bit harsh, coulda used a few more months.
  • Options
    Vision:
    I am sitting in my yard with the iPad looking at a box purchase. I wanted a stick I could shoot off into the dirt if I went inside early. I am about 3 inches in and it's getting really sweat. It's the box press Cameroon and it is really good. Not harsh, no burn issues, lots of flavor. It was given to me un-celoed so that's the way it sat since Christmas as well. Would I jump into buying a box.... No. But for a 1.50 stick.... I'm impressed. Burn yours down and tell me what you think. Not earth shattering .... Just good.
    Mine is the VS Legacy Double Maduro. Guess, I'll give it a shot! Thanks!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    My father corona
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight, I went for a Torano Noventa Robusto. I think a bit of a rest has done it some good. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Tonight, I went for a Torano Noventa Robusto. I think a bit of a rest has done it some good. LOL!
    I believe I am going to take the one you bestowed on me to Germany this week to enjoy
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    0patience:
    I believe I am going to take the one you bestowed on me to Germany this week to enjoy
    I smoked the one you gave me 2 weekends ago at brewfest. It was really good, thank you brotha!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I think I got this from Boyd, it's awesome. Burn is funky, but this is one mellow Maduro with DPG love image
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Diesel unlimited. Not to shabby but like the shorty better.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a liga no 9 robusto that Glen gave me. I lover this stuff. Where is he? He has not posted today. He have some stupid brain fart and forgot where his computer's power button is located? Probably.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Decided that tonight would be dedicated to Curivari. I started out with the Gloria De Leon, good smoke and then moved to the Seleccion Privada Natural (Fantastic) and finished with a Seleccion Privada Maduro, the flavor reminded me of a LGC Serie N.
    Great smokes overall.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    SMoking a 5V Limitada 05 from Stad. Lots of flavor and an almost flawless burn. Mighty tasty. I'm not as good as some picking out flavors but I get what I think it caramel and root beer.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471