Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    IONTC:
    La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor and a nice German Lager that depicts large chested Christina Applegate serving me beer. I looooove it.

Damn that looks good!!!
    Why aren't you doing that over here? I think OldBlueEyes, the Mrs., and I are mini-herfing tonight.

Because you haven't moved to Fenton yet. Also because I have to be up at 5 am for work. I seriously thought 5 am was a myth until I started this job.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh yea? that's quite a great picture jim jam. now start typing!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Diesel Shorty with about 18 months on it, and it's great
  • Options
    jesenstenjesensten Posts: 36
    My first AB Black Market... Great smoke after a steak on the grill and a couple of beers!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    imagePicked this up at the B&M and was really surprised by it. Don't know much about it except that it was his last one...
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107

Really diggin this stick!!
  • Options
    you are at dustins. what is that youre having?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Viaje Summerfest,,,wow
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Well... I couldn't sleep so I decided to grab a quick smoke. I failed. Not sure how I ended up with this in my hand, it just jumped at me. No food or sleep since yesterday morning and this is what I smoke for a nightcap. What the hell is wrong with me?

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    nothing. your taste in cigars equals awesome. I'm gonna start mimicking what you smoke. As for me, I am having another Liga 9. After this liga 9, I am going to be the winner of Ricky Rick's contest.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    That's Jason's house. I'm Having an AF2....so far it's great
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ISOM night! Carrie (wife) and Rob (OldBlueEyes2012) had RyJ's courtesy of Vulchor and Robbyras. I had the Por Larranaga from 90+ Irishman. A great night was had by all. Thank you guys for the nice cigars. IMAG0211
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliu:
    nothing. your taste in cigars equals awesome. I'm gonna start mimicking what you smoke. As for me, I am having another Liga 9. After this liga 9, I am going to be the winner of Ricky Rick's contest.
    mimic what I smoke... you're smoking a LP no.9... seems like you're doing just fine! lol
  • Options
    jliu:
    It's a Casa Magna Domus Magnus limited reserva and it's awesome!!!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    It's funny...the casa magma/quesada/Fonseca brand is like total hit and miss for me. Love one, hate the next...now I gotta try it. Heading to bako and going to stop by Salem's shop.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    It's funny...the casa magma/quesada/Fonseca brand is like total hit and miss for me. Love one, hate the next...now I gotta try it. Heading to bako and going to stop by Salem's shop.
    That's cool Dustin, wish I could head down there with you, that shop is awesome. The one I smoked tonight had been resting over a month. The wrapper reminded me of the Prensado Churchill and it was a total smoke bomb. Great wood, leather, earthy flavor, no spice. It was great. I smoked the torpedo size.
  • Options
    heading down to what da bop da what? where are these places? legit?
  • Options
    jliu:
    There is a B&M that Dustin goes to in Bakersfield, I've been there with him once. The shop is cool, the owner is totally cool and the selection is very legit. Prices are among the best I've seen in a B&M in a very long time.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    There is a B&M that Dustin goes to in Bakersfield, I've been there with him once. The shop is cool, the owner is totally cool and the selection is very legit. Prices are among the best I've seen in a B&M in a very long time.
    oh. umm. I'll see you there!
  • Options
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    We should make a trip down there if you come out in August.
  • Options
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    Its really not an amazing selection either, more of a great atmosphere and owner that understands the online biz and stays competitive.
  • Options
    for sure you guys. I have this camping trip set up that weekend. if I can get outta there, I'm there! if not, I shall visit soon anyways!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    After reading the review kuzi did on the Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18, I'm curious to see how mine are smoking. I did not have a positive experience the last time I tried the TM in this figurado vitola, wondering if anything has changed. I'm not quite sure how old they are, but I can with good confidence say they're at least 3 years old and I'm thinking closer to 4.
  • Options
    Joe... I'm like an hour 45 min into this monster and still have EASILY 30 mins left... it's a commitment... but it's a very good cigar. It actually has a lot more complexity and subtleties than I expected. I figured an all maduro cigar would be more one dimensional. Very good cigar.
  • Options
    what would you guys say is the difference btw an aged TM and non? bandy wandy was very kind (as usual) to give me three TMs. one of the three is at about 18 months aged. Do you guys think I should have that first? Does it matter?
  • Options
    I would smoke the fresh one first, that way when you smoke the aged one you will be able to better recognize the changes that happened.
  • Options
    will do. I'll attribute this weekend for that goodness. Man... had no idea cigars can vary this much. it's really amazing. thanks to you clowns. big thanks for opening my eyes to this stuff
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    Joe... I'm like an hour 45 min into this monster and still have EASILY 30 mins left... it's a commitment... but it's a very good cigar. It actually has a lot more complexity and subtleties than I expected. I figured an all maduro cigar would be more one dimensional. Very good cigar.
    The last time I smoked one of these it was very harsh and unbalanced, this one is completely different. I've noticed that with Camacho though, sometimes they really need some time to shine. I was similarly disappointed with the 2009 Liberty when I first picked them up, I smoked one a couple nights ago and it was fantastic. You never know, but in my experience Camachos tend to age nicely.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    The last time I smoked one of these it was very harsh and unbalanced, this one is completely different. I've noticed that with Camacho though, sometimes they really need some time to shine. I was similarly disappointed with the 2009 Liberty when I first picked them up, I smoked one a couple nights ago and it was fantastic. You never know, but in my experience Camachos tend to age nicely.
    I agree with Camacho being a VERY good aging brand. Honestly, I think most strong Honduran tobaccos age well, especially the maduros... although it's hard to argue with Camacho's Corojo stuff too...