Fuente 858 image tasty with 13 months on it
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    la perla habana black peral original
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Don't remember who sent it or what it is, but it was good!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Oliva MBIII,, this one aged very nicely
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a My Father Special S for my dads birthday
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    After the a$$ kicker airbender maduro from the kid, and a bite to eat, on to an AB black market.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    In honor of my Asian brother Jiunn and his love of Justin Bieber fanfiction tonight was a LFD Triple Ligero Chisle.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    In honor of my Asian brother Jiunn and his love of Justin Bieber fanfiction tonight was a LFD Triple Ligero Chisle.
    say wahhhhhh?? dont stop til you get enough!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    After the a$$ kicker airbender maduro from the kid, and a bite to eat, on to an AB black market.
    Glad you enjoyed it!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    Glad you enjoyed it!!!
    yea man put this black market to shame bit lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    Glad you enjoyed it!!!
    I don''t really care for the Black markets .. The Airbenders are a thing of beauty just like Jiunns pictures.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    chemforever:
    The Kid:
    chemforever:
    Glad you enjoyed it!!!
    I don''t really care for the Black markets .. The Airbenders are a thing of beauty just like Jiunns pictures.
    I really liked the black market young but the one before this had construction problems and this one is good but nothing spectacular...maybe I have just been setting better sticks a fire and spoiling myself lately ^^ This last third is treating well though.
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Perdomo patriarch Deff one of my favorites so far.
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Tabak especial thanks to Firetruckguy. luckily i caught my autocorrect before I said I was smoking a "Tonka Special". Currently herfing with IONTC.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Had a 601 Blue Label Toro with the Cigar Ninja tonight.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Not likely to see another one of these. Sure it's just a Decade, nothing special really, but when is the last time you saw a Decade in the round and not box pressed? I'd wager it has been a while. This one is 4.5 years old.It's also the last one from my very first cigar.com purchase.

• Options
    El T lancero...I believe from you Joe. Had a wonderful gig tonight, ate the greatest pizza in my life, and got a pre embargo Cuban that smells unreal today. image
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:
    Not likely to see another one of these. Sure it's just a Decade, nothing special really, but when is the last time you saw a Decade in the round and not box pressed? I'd wager it has been a while. This one is 4.5 years old.It's also the last one from my very first cigar.com purchase.

Damn Joe... thats from when they were good... Enjoy that thing.
  • Options
    Nice choice. I'm not thrilled with the way some Tatuajes age, but the original Triunfador has been aging very nicely. I'm pretty sure I sent you one, and if that's it then it's from Nov 09, so approaching 3 years. I still have a full, unopened box awaiting the day I feel these have just about hit their peak. Hopefully that day won't come for several years. Enjoy.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Nice choice. I'm not thrilled with the way some Tatuajes age, but the original Triunfador has been aging very nicely. I'm pretty sure I sent you one, and if that's it then it's from Nov 09, so approaching 3 years. I still have a full, unopened box awaiting the day I feel these have just about hit their peak. Hopefully that day won't come for several years. Enjoy.
    Yeah I am pretty sure it came with the Epernay. Bro......this is probably the best lancero I've ever had. Its amazing....
  • Options
    Awesome. Glad to hear it...just don't be asking for more, they're mine, all mine. Me precious...
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Awesome. Glad to hear it...just don't be asking for more, they're mine, all mine. Me precious...
    Already box hunting bro.....
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    can i have one? juuust kiddin jo jo moe moe. no seriously totally kidding. what did it taste like? that I really want to know. I hear back then they were indeed delicious
  • Options
    Another Colorado wrapper here to compare to that hc xikar I had before this, image
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    Another Colorado wrapper here to compare to that hc xikar I had before this, image
    Let me know how it is. I have two I'm sitting on and haven't tried one yet
  • Options
    This is the Torito since Tim ran out of the smaller sizes in one of his weekly deals a year ago so it may not be indicative of the line, that and I have a bias against 60 RG sticks :) , but still in the first half inch it is similar to the hc but creamier and less twang (maybe a citrus on pallet and pepper on retrohale?). So far no pepper on the retrohale of the Casa magna but I am sure it will get more potent as it heats up. I don't know if it's the wrapper, since I don't have to many Colorado habano but they have their own type of sweetness to them. I am not good with subtile coffee and mocha notes, maybe my pallet or I drink a lot of strong coffee so to me it's not there. Will have to see if this stick evolves but being so short I'm not sure.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Just lit up a 5 Vegas cask strength and made myself an iced coffee. Enjoying the cool midnight air. I planned on smoking this afternoon but it's been hot, around 100, during the day.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Butter....I'm smoking butter........ image