Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Thanks guys. Will try this with the other diesel soon to test out the differences.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Thanks for the info Cat. With dry boxing, do you suggest just using an empty cigar box? I was looking up info on it and that was one of the pieces they threw out there. Also, how long do you dry box? A few hours or do you lay out a few for the week and they them dry box for a day or two?
    I toss them in an empty coffin, a box will work to. I've never done it for more than 24 hours with a fresh Johnny o from Cuba that needed 48 hours. I just find with some cigars it helps, specifically oily ones. Personally, I only do it when I grab from a 69 box/humi. I run a humi with ally high end at 68-69, so if I plan on smoking one, I toss it in the box as soon as I decide. Uhc and shortys just seem to benefit from it IMO, along with Ramon Bueso
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Last night I smoked my first My Father Le Bijou. It was ok, but I liked the regular My Father a lot better.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    ghurka fury
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I will cry when I run out of these...image
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Picked up a Airbender Lancero tonight
  • Options
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A huge hoyo De Monterrey I picked up at a JR while in Greensboro to see Rush with my dad. It looked like it had been there forever and dad just grabbed it off the counter. If you haven't been in JR, the whole place is a humidor...cigar holding indians to boot.

image image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley NY
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Man O War Ruination torpedo
  • Options
    Beauty and Cream! image
  • Options
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I really hate reading this thread on Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesdays. Because I work and can't smoke.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mow Phalanx
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06:
    Beauty and Cream! image
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06:
    ThinBluLine06:
    Beauty and Cream! image
    Sorry guys, evidently i dont know how to upload my pic!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Ccom Sun Grown, Muwat baitfish, Aztec!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Ditto
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia My Father Le Bijou 1922
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    The Kid:
    big chunks:
    Ditto
    I like to think of them as "old reliable"
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Room 101 LTD.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Vision:
    Room 101 LTD.
    I'm very jealous. I've been trying to get my hands on a couple but the B&M in town sucks!!!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked a RP Edge Sumatra toro. I somehow destroyed it in my cabinet near the head so I just smoked it. It smoked absolutely fine though. I really like this smoke but I wish it was stronger. What I mean is I really like the flavor but I wish there was.more.of it. make sense?
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Vision:
    Room 101 LTD.
    I'm very jealous. I've been trying to get my hands on a couple but the B&M in town sucks!!!!!

I got you bro. PM at ya.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Vision:
    Smokindaddy:
    Vision:
    Room 101 LTD.

I got you bro. PM at ya.
    PM back sir
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what I'm smoking. One of my friends went to a wedding in Miami. The groom's father has some roller that rolls cigars for him. It tastes like a ISOM. I really like it. Too bad I'll never try it again haha
  • Options
    Ruination 6x60 with two years from Andy. Not sure if I like it better then the Beli yet, but there is a significant difference for sure. Seems to e spicier then I recall image
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    My Uzi still weighs a ton! Just had to smoke another to be sure :)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Dustin, the 6x60 is my favorite size in the Ruination for sure. I love the beli, too, but the 6x60 is just so damn smooth and creamy for such a bold cigar. I LOVE them.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Dustin, the 6x60 is my favorite size in the Ruination for sure. I love the beli, too, but the 6x60 is just so damn smooth and creamy for such a bold cigar. I LOVE them.
    It's incredibly smooth, but I think I like the Beli more for depth. Andy hooked me up based on your recomendation. Did you get that DC?