Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Slow day for all but me I guess, I'll smoke em for you then! Better than expected from the corm march edition: image
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    First phalanx. So far pretty damn good image
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    My last pre-release. Hope I can wait until the sampler has a year on them...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorites...... Gurkha Tripple Ligero. Thank you Lift!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    My last pre-release. Hope I can wait until the sampler has a year on them...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    review review
    Toombes, give me a little review, i have a fiver resting for a while. What are they like?
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    My last pre release Ramon Bueso.
    JHewey:
    My last pre release Ramon Bueso.
    I almost grabbed one of those....what are they like? need details!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finishing up a awesome kristoff maduro with a " kid " nub holder, guy i know on the fishing forums is making me a custom wood nub holder and draw poker too, ill post pictures when i get them image
    Rail Jockey:
    First phalanx. So far pretty damn good image
    those are awesome cigars, i love every one ive had
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AB Prensado,,thank AMZ for turning me on to these
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Jiunn/RJ...I reviewd the Pre release here:
    http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/2/500164/ShowThread.aspx#500164
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoked an AF from catfishbluezz, and nickiam tonight, along with ccom sun grown 60 from Mike:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    La Reloba Sumatra from MVW. My first DPG blend and me likey. Thanks Mike.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    frank jr.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    jj20030:
    finishing up a awesome kristoff maduro with a " kid " nub holder, guy i know on the fishing forums is making me a custom wood nub holder and draw poker too, ill post pictures when i get them image
    This picture is captivating me. I'm not sure what to think. Do you have appliances strewn about your backyard? Are you inside ducked low in your kitchen so nobody can see you smoking? Is that an oven sitting on top of a smoker? I'm absolutely baffled.
    Sporus:
    jj20030:
    This picture is captivating me. I'm not sure what to think. Do you have appliances strewn about your backyard? Are you inside ducked low in your kitchen so nobody can see you smoking? Is that an oven sitting on top of a smoker? I'm absolutely baffled.
    I am equally baffled. Are you picking your teeth with a cigar nub? Are you going to wash your cigar nub? Are you going to answer us?
    I am having an Ashton VSG right now. spicy but yummay image
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I started off with a 2 year old RyJ Reserve Maduro which aged nicely and then had a 2 year old Morro Castle, these get better with age and finished with a Partagas Black. Good night for smokes.
    I love those ryj maddy's, need to find some for a good price though...they are pricey
    Sporus:
    jj20030:
    yes , some of us can still smoke in our houses and kitchens, lmfao , really, but my cheap sail fone takes the best pictures of my cigars with the white stove as a backgound, unbaffle now,lol
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Last night I smoked a Nimish Patel Thunder and a Don Pepin Garcia My Father
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    Sporus:
    jj20030:
    yes , some of us can still smoke in our houses and kitchens, lmfao , really, but my cheap sail fone takes the best pictures of my cigars with the white stove as a backgound, unbaffle now,lol

Oh!...Thats a cell phone pic? I just assumed you let jiunn take the picture for you. Love me some Kristoff Maduro. I need to get one of those and let it rest for many many moons.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked my first Graycliff Original last night. I have to say that it was really tasty. What was strange was that it had this really sweetness to it like candy. The spit that would accumulate at the bottom of my mouth was actually sweet. I really enjoyed it. After the first 2+ inches some of the sweetness went away but not completey just not as potent.

My second smoke was a my first Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru. This had similar taste to the Original but not the sweetness. It was weird because I believe the blend is completely different. Maybe a trademark of the blender Avelino Lara. It was definately different but there was some similarity. Hard to explain especially when looking at the blends and they are nothing alike.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    nickiam:
    jj20030:
    Sporus:
    jj20030:

Oh!...Thats a cell phone pic? I just assumed you let jiunn take the picture for you. Love me some Kristoff Maduro. I need to get one of those and let it rest for many many moons.
    I thought this was some new foody trend,,"Smokin and Bakin with JJ"
    The Kid:
    nickiam:
    jj20030:
    Sporus:
    jj20030:

I thought this was some new foody trend,,"Smokin and Bakin with JJ"
    still baffled. I take beautiful pics for sure. you? no, not really. btw jim jam, what kinda clothes do you wear? are you like that brawny paper towel guy? I picture that
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Got one from Joe and haven't smoked it yet!!! Lookin forward to it!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I started off with a 2 year old RyJ Reserve Maduro which aged nicely and then had a 2 year old Morro Castle, these get better with age and finished with a Partagas Black. Good night for smokes.
    What did you think of that Partagas Black?
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Got one from Joe and haven't smoked it yet!!! Lookin forward to it!
    Perdomo rocks the Maduro man... The esv, lot 23, and habano maddy's are all winners in my book