Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    Dustin, the 6x60 is my favorite size in the Ruination for sure. I love the beli, too, but the 6x60 is just so damn smooth and creamy for such a bold cigar. I LOVE them.
    It's incredibly smooth, but I think I like the Beli more for depth. Andy hooked me up based on your recomendation. Did you get that DC?
    Both sizes are fantastic! I think I like the belicoso better though. I had a cuba libre one earlier, finishing off my night with a j.fuego origen original.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    Dustin, the 6x60 is my favorite size in the Ruination for sure. I love the beli, too, but the 6x60 is just so damn smooth and creamy for such a bold cigar. I LOVE them.
    It's incredibly smooth, but I think I like the Beli more for depth. Andy hooked me up based on your recomendation. Did you get that DC?
    Both sizes are fantastic! I think I like the belicoso better though. I had a cuba libre one earlier, finishing off my night with a j.fuego origen original.
    There is a difference for sure, the final third is starting to show the normal profile, the first two were smooth with a more pronounced spice IMO.
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    MVW67:
    Ccom Sun Grown, Muwat baitfish, Aztec!:-)
    How was that baitfish? Ive heard people like those better that the larger Muwat.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    catfishbluezz:
    BigT06:
    I got the DC. I'm kinda nervous about it. lol
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Punch Uppercut and finished with a Gurkha European Selection Habano 2000 from October of 2010.
  • sms419sms419 Posts: 21
    Gonna try a 5 Vegas High Primmings tonight. Once the sun goes down and drops below a 100 deg.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokin a box pressed La Riqueza that Jhewey bombed me with back in march..,.pretty good smoke.
    the flavor profile is very different from the last few cigars I've smoked so this is a very nice change, thanks Justin!
    I'm enjoying it!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Had a Caridad Sungrown robusto while mowing, now I'm finishing up with a Diesel Unholy. Woot! Yup, getting my aZZ kicked a wee bit since I'm a bit spanked from push-mowing...
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Smoking the MOW PA from Jiunn's pass. Thanks again, man! These things are solid sticks

• musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Sporus:
    Smoking the MOW PA from Jiunn's pass. Thanks again, man! These things are solid sticks

That looks tasty. I have seen MOW pop up on the sprint sale an have been wanting to catch 'Em.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107

Thanks Mike!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Smoking a EP Carrillo Short Run tonight
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Sporus:

me too
    The Kid:
    Sporus:

me too
    /High five!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    having a padron 1964 maduro corona. mm goot.
    jliu:
    having a padron 1964 maduro corona. mm goot.
    Show a little respect and have a Puro Autentico with us.

Sheesh... Noob...
    NO
    jliu:
    I apologize, I will give you a nice foot rub at the herf next weekend.
    fixed.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Me done did had a Tatuaje el Triunfador and an Ave Maria
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    fixed.
    ooooooohhhh,,sexy
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    fixed.
    ooooooohhhh,,sexy
    What else you got goin on at that them there herf?
    I'll bring one of those fish tanks. ya know the kind where those little sucker fishies suck the dead skin off your feet? oh yes. tickle tickle
    moved onto another. la aurora 107 salomon
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    wolfie

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I'll bring one of those fish tanks. ya know the kind where those little sucker fishies suck the dead skin off your feet? oh yes. tickle tickle
    too funny,,
    smokin a Gurkha castle hall
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    robertgreen30:
    That is one awesome smoke right there!!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Delish image. Now half an inch in I can relax as the pepper has died down.