Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    BIG OLE CHURCHILL!!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    SMOKED A good JaimE GaRCIA LE2011 (since when can`t you caps lock number s... stupid tablet grrrr) IT WAS YUM yUM
    jliu:
    originally lit up a CAO Traviata and after an inch into it tossed it... it was incredibly bitter. oh well, haven't had much luck w/ CAOs anyways. now I'm having a liga 9 toro b/c I for sure like this cigar.
    Such AN ELITEST ... are YOU sure its NOT SNOB instead OF SNOOB?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    originally lit up a CAO Traviata and after an inch into it tossed it... it was incredibly bitter. oh well, haven't had much luck w/ CAOs anyways. now I'm having a liga 9 toro b/c I for sure like this cigar.
    no no just regular stupid noob snoob.
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    mmmmm aj yummo
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    WhUTEVa NOT BuYING IT.. NO WONDER YOU AND jason GET ALONG
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    HAhaHahaA. I loVE this THREad
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    I'm surprised to hear that about a La Traviata. Granted I haven't had one for some time now, but that was the one CAO blend I really liked. Maybe it went to sh*t after the sellout...that'd be a damn shame.
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    I'm surprised to hear that about a La Traviata. Granted I haven't had one for some time now, but that was the one CAO blend I really liked. Maybe it went to sh*t after the sellout...that'd be a damn shame.
    yea from the get go it was incredibly harsh and bitter. I have another one stashed somewhere in one of the humis. I'll let that rest. I was never a CAO fan. But am excited to try out that soprano that robbyras and gregobear gave me. oh well. why smoke it if you don't like it.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Oh no you didn't!!!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    CAO anniversare Cameroon
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    think im gonna fire up on obsidian,havent tried one before so im looking forward to it.even more so since it was part of bomb that i receieved from mike!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    tonight's going to be a Diesel unholy
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    After working all day on a roof, gonna smoke a MOW 52C
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    little monster from the kid tonight, gotta go pick one out, tat. lil wolfie tonight
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    . LOL! Is that girl in the background marveling at your cigar or taking a breath?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image. viaje TnT! My b&m had a "bag deal" on these so I grabbed one. Kinda cool smoke, its enjoyable so far.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Nothin to jump up and down about BUT, I have to say that the "GRAN HABANO VINTAGE 2002" is one of my favorite smokes, I will always say, if you have not tried one please go pick one up, the cedar that is wrapped around the smoke gives it a taiste that is so smooth you would not even think this is from Honduras. Photobucket Photobucket
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    little monster from the kid tonight, gotta go pick one out, tat. lil wolfie tonight
    Glad to see your feelin better.
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Glad to see your feelin better.
    me too. now go youtube something to make you feel 110%. you know you're itching to
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    JHEWEY, You always have one of the premium smokes in your hand every picture you post, you do not waiste your time with junk, I love that, this is one of my fav HOYO
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    image. viaje TnT! My b&m had a "bag deal" on these so I grabbed one. Kinda cool smoke, its enjoyable so far.
    Hey Gray that's not gonna blow up like a fire cracker in your mouth, and LMFAO the girl was being pushed under by her brother too funny
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Core
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Continuing with the theme of smoking off the magnificent stash I was given at the NorCal herf. Tonight it's the Romeo. Think this one was courtesy of Jiunn, but it's not covered in massage oil so I can't be certain.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    robertgreen30:
    . LOL! Is that girl in the background marveling at your cigar or taking a breath?

Shes drowning but Rob doesnt want his cigar to get wet.
    having a skull and bones from 415 kevin. just lit this sucker up and it's making my tongue numb for some reason haha
  • Vision:
    Gray4lines:
    robertgreen30:

Shes drowning but Rob doesnt want his cigar to get wet.
    Ah, a time where man is faced with a dilemma of the value of human life, versus a quality smoke. I think we can all agree that the choice here is very obvious. So how was the smoke? :)
  • jliu:
    having a skull and bones from 415 kevin. just lit this sucker up and it's making my tongue numb for some reason haha
    I heard that happens when you draw from the lit end.