Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    T52 in celebration of my winning of the BORk fantasy baseball league ! YaYer
    NICE!! Well done. See, you were sweating for nothing.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    Oliva V ..... I used to like these...... I guess my tastes are changing (again)..... it was just OK...... the scenery was better.....

Nice place down by the river to relax and herf.....

Nice is that the Kalispel???
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a EPC Inch that I was given by my B&M for renewing my membership, it was ok, but I like smaller rings. I then had a Diablo Picantes that was given to me by Stad (Caleb) and it was a great stick thanks brother.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Love these in the corona AND I got to try out my new ash can that Davis (webmost) sent me! Thanks bro, worked great!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    First smoke of the event....wow!!!! image
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this^^^^^^ , my local b&m just got these new oktoberfest in and the 1st one im really liking way better that last years release, are these the same blends? razor sharp and even burn,, they had 4 sizes, one was a 65 ring and also a box press image
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff Royal Robusto
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    My first Carlos Torano Fortress.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    this^^^^^^ , my local b&m just got these new oktoberfest in and the 1st one im really liking way better that last years release, are these the same blends? razor sharp and even burn,, they had 4 sizes, one was a 65 ring and also a box press image
    Just want to say Hi,, and let you know my stock is runnin real low these days,,sorry I havent been around as much lately ......Hi
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Just want to say Hi,, and let you know my stock is runnin real low these days,,sorry I havent been around as much lately ......Hi
    october surprise is right around the corner bro,lmao
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    october surprise is right around the corner bro,lmao
    Buhahahhahhahha,, Yea i know what ya mean...Hi
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Just got done with a 3 mile run and an hour in the gym, beast mode was definately engaged, and now I am going to have a Hemingway.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Just got done with a 3 mile run and an hour in the gym, beast mode was definately engaged, and now I am going to have a Hemingway.
    Get your money James!!! Smokin a AB tempus quadrum
  • Options
    The Kid:
    marineatbn03:
    How is the Tempus, I had one but gifted it out.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    The Kid:
    marineatbn03:
    How is the Tempus, I had one but gifted it out.
    So far,, nice,, this one has had quite a bit of rest,, maybe too much,, will know more in about 30
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Thats a cool pic!!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    Thats a cool pic!!
    Why Thank you
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Finishing off the gurkha sampler with the help of my new "Stogie Stand" image
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    What is this Dustin?
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Tres reinas ciagar, It is a collaboration of Janny Garica(Pepin's daughter), Raquel Quesada(Manuel Quesada's daughter) and Patricia. I heard the cigar is overpowering. It has a good friendship story though. I haven't smoke one so cannot comment on quality.
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    What is this Dustin?
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Tres reinas ciagar, It is a collaboration of Janny Garica(Pepin's daughter), Raquel Quesada(Manuel Quesada's daughter) and Patricia. I heard the cigar is overpowering. It has a good friendship story though. I haven't smoke one so cannot comment on quality.
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    What is this Dustin?
    Dang, that would be worth a try just because the collaboration behind it.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    What is this Dustin?
    wasnt overpowering at all, I really enjoyed it. My thoughts are with 6-12 months age, it will be excellent. I felt it was a medium honestly, and I will try the smaller ring gauges before I buy some to settle down. I definately recommend it.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    In honor of the replacement umps oops I mean real umps burned a no9, casa Fernandez argonesa?, and a illusione f9. Great night. Happy flight tomorrow morning to the lou for the NLDS.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    i was told it is not the same tobacco JJ. Obviously they tried to get the blend the same, the rep said he thought it was better and I have a good relationship with this rep....get all the dirt lol. I got 5 beli and one toro, they also have the 6x65 and a petite robo at 4x50. I would imagine these will age amazingly.... Awesome smoke, quesada is killing right now IMO
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In honor of Dusty I burned a Liga #9.. Very good but the wrapper was flaking off a bit.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    In honor of Dusty I burned a Liga #9.. Very good but the wrapper was flaking off a bit.
    LOL....I was so pissed today man...still burnt lol
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    image Smoked this last night...the first 1/3 my mouth was on fire, towards the 2/3 it started to mellow out and have a medium kick...the last 1/3 seemed a bit mild for my taste but it was welcomed due to my mouth being on fire lol!