Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice John! I too had the American label on Fri as well as an Extraordinary Larry

Then on Saturday, had a great smokefest with my "little" brother where he brought the booze and I brought the smokes! Had a blast bro!!!image

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Shaun.Harrison having a special day the end of this week. So I am bringing the celebration smokes. Smoking these all tonight.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Shaun.Harrison having a special day the end of this week. So I am bringing the celebration smokes. Smoking these all tonight.

That's a very nice selection!
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Marker:

That CAO is great!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    A illusione mj12 Maduro, and it is friggin great. Had a Montecristo New York edition last night as well. Both from the bear. Thanks again Greg.
  • Options
    image Awesome Smoke.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    image Awesome Smoke.
    How is it?
  • Options
    What are the twisted sticks at the bottom?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kick off watching the texas will be a ccom brazilian label torpedo
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenMachine:
    What are the twisted sticks at the bottom?
    partagas Culebras
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Enjoying a smoking lounge to myself, this, and a glenmorange before I perform image
  • Options
    Anything you have done on youtube?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Nevermind, I found something. Pretty awesome brother. Might have to fly my azz out there and catch a gig.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    marineatbn03:
    Nevermind, I found something
    you did? Didn't know there was, although I think I uploaded something recently. I've performed sparingly the last 6 years, just getting back into it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    marineatbn03:
    you did? Didn't know there was, although I think I uploaded something recently. I've performed sparingly the last 6 years, just getting back into it.
    Yeah, a benefit you did for someone close to ya
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    marineatbn03:
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    marineatbn03:
    oh yeah...benefit for Ronald McDonald house, my sister passed away and asked for donations in her name. We raised 10k that night, had a bunch of Haggards guys playing. It was a throw together band, good night man. Look up tombstone eyes, I'd post a link but I'm on my phone. My handle is catfishbakersfield, that was a recent jam. Putting together two bands as we speak.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    marineatbn03:
    oh yeah...benefit for Ronald McDonald house, my sister passed away and asked for donations in her name. We raised 10k that night, had a bunch of Haggards guys playing. It was a throw together band, good night man. Look up tombstone eyes, I'd post a link but I'm on my phone. My handle is catfishbakersfield, that was a recent jam. Putting together two bands as we speak.
    Regardless of being "thrown" together, it was awesome. I will look the pther one up.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    marineatbn03:
    Regardless of being "thrown" together, it was awesome. I will look the pther one up.
    thanks dude, we did that no rehersal, first time jamming. 3 years later we're starting to put stuff together. Just had our first big gig this weekend, packed a club, 3.5 hours of jamming. Tonight it's a laid back solo night, them plying lead in more of a punk band
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    marineatbn03:
    thanks dude, we did that no rehersal, first time jamming. 3 years later we're starting to put stuff together. Just had our first big gig this weekend, packed a club, 3.5 hours of jamming. Tonight it's a laid back solo night, them plying lead in more of a punk band
    I still think a trip is in order
  • Options
    Trip?
  • Options
    Yessir
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Yessir
    where? What's the plan?
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Yessir
    where? What's the plan?
    I mean I need to make a trip to see Catfish live
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Yessir
    where? What's the plan?
    Me too I want to see it tooooo
  • Options
    Cain F
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Yessir
    where? What's the plan?
    im trying to hook up with an AR rep/booking agent for a blues label out of SoCal to get us out a bit more. We still need to cut an album first, but I know once they see us we'll have a chance. We've destroyed the last few gigs and the word is getting out.
  • Options
    Rain:
    WaterDemon:
    image Awesome Smoke.
    How is it?
    Pretty damn good. I had it sitting in my humidor for about a week. I bought a 5 pack, normally I don't do this but it had good reviews so i figured why not? I wasn't disapointed, had great draw, burn was excellent, didn't break apart or blow up on me. Can't wait to have these sit to see if they improve.
  • Options
    Had a little herf with two of my partners that are in for a couple of days. I had a Hemingway, and gave them an AKA Respect and an American Eagle. Had a nice fire going shooting the breeze while we smoked and they sipped some scotch (I was/am still on duty so I could not partake). All-in-all it was a nice start to my night. Wish I could have taken pics, stupid opsec.