• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    No rockets tonight? Smoke on brother.
  • Options
    Nope, tonight I could hear a party with a live band in the distance, silly Italians
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Nope, tonight I could hear a party with a live band in the distance, silly Italians
    Who'd you like the LHC? Its one of my favorites.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    It was good, great flavor, lots of smoke. Until about halfway through and it unraveled and blew up.
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    It was good, great flavor, lots of smoke. Until about halfway through and it unraveled and blew up.
    Yeah...cheap AJ, it happens. I've come to expect it from alot of his cheaper stuff, which is why I only enjoy a few. That is one of them, and for $2 a piece...I can deal with a bummer from time to time.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a padron fr 45 tonight and it was delicious
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Yeah...cheap AJ, it happens. I've come to expect it from alot of his cheaper stuff, which is why I only enjoy a few. That is one of them, and for $2 a piece...I can deal with a bummer from time to time.
    It was the first one I have had, and the only one I had on hand, but I think some of it was a little damage during shipping, so I won't count it out yet.
  • Options
    Gonna light up an Undercrown in honor of Notre Dame beating Miami..or out of the sadness of defeat. Either way.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Gonna light up an Undercrown in honor of Notre Dame beating Miami..or out of the sadness of defeat. Either way.
    I'll go with the sadness of defeat
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    Rain:
    I'll go with the sadness of defeat
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earlier had a corona with lime and a siglo, beer was better but it was an ok smoke Now a DE red eye for something different. It has not blown up yet.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    went back to my b&m and picked up a Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig ( box press toro ) for tonight image
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sierra Nevada imperial red, undercrown corona, & testing out the new propane fire pit (thanks aunt & uncle for the early wedding gift)!!!!
    Woot!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Sierra Nevada imperial red, undercrown corona, & testing out the new propane fire pit (thanks aunt & uncle for the early wedding gift)!!!!
    Woot!!

Nice John, looks like you got a relaxing set-up there...
  • Options
    jj20030:
    went back to my b&m and picked up a Quesada Oktoberfest Kaiser Ludwig ( box press toro ) for tonight image
    How's that JJ? I got a 5ver coming..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jj20030:
    Yes, I'm curious too. Saw these at the b&m and almost grabbed one. Pretty good? If so I'll definitely give 1 a shot next time

• Options
    They are awesome Shizza....awesome.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Jim, yeah I'm digging it. First time we've used the fire pit - it's kind of weird with the propane but it's working well, nice & toasty. I've had fire pits before, all wood burning - but we can't have those in the condo complex. First real "fire pit" experience in about a year & a half and I'm loving it, missed doing this.

(and as a bonus the oh state game is on, aka all the neighbors are watching it inside so it's nice & quiet tonight)

But what you smokin tonight, Jim?

• Options
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jj20030:
    Yes, I'm curious too. Saw these at the b&m and almost grabbed one. Pretty good? If so I'll definitely give 1 a shot next time
    buy them up soon....they will be gone
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jj20030:
    loving the 2012 better than the 2011 yes, might have to buy a few to get me thu to next year, i still have 3 from last years box
  • Options
    jj20030:
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    jj20030:
    loving the 2012 better than the 2011 yes, might have to buy a few to get me thu to next year, i still have 3 from last years box
    Thanks for the feedback JJ & Dustin. I'll definitely grab a couple next time I'm there, assuming they're still in stock

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Nice!! whats the occasion???
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    Living my man Rudy, just happy to be alive and enjoy this awsome smoke, and take it easy on me tomorrow in FF, your favored by 50 points
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:
    Thanks Jim, yeah I'm digging it. First time we've used the fire pit - it's kind of weird with the propane but it's working well, nice & toasty. I've had fire pits before, all wood burning - but we can't have those in the condo complex. First real "fire pit" experience in about a year & a half and I'm loving it, missed doing this.

(and as a bonus the oh state game is on, aka all the neighbors are watching it inside so it's nice & quiet tonight)

I had a Diesel earlier today, not sure about tonight.. Maybe a corona of some sort..quick like
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    Bigshizza:

I had a Diesel earlier today, not sure about tonight.. Maybe a corona of some sort..quick like
    A PA is a nice but quick one
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    Living my man Rudy, just happy to be alive and enjoy this awsome smoke, and take it easy on me tomorrow in FF, your favored by 50 points

OK I can definately relate!!

Ahh those forecasters dont know shiot!!!

Smokin a RP rosado
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    The Kid:
    robertgreen30:
    Living my man Rudy, just happy to be alive and enjoy this awsome smoke,

OK I can definately relate!!

and take it easy on me tomorrow in FF, your favored by 50 points
    Ahh those forecasters dont know shiot!!!
    LOL I know just thought it was funny that I was a underdog by 50. Good Luck