What's the oldest cigar in your humi??

13»

Comments

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gurka Cellar Reserve 2010.

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have half a box of L'Atelier La Mission 1959's, if that counts.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

I recently picked up a fiver of Osiris I cigars from CCOM, which I believe are the original AJ San Miguel or AJ Signature, they're probably 10 years old.

I was given an cigarette sized Scarface cigar years ago which has made the rounds through different members which may be from the 80's.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inherited the remainder of @Poker_Slob’s cigar collection when he suddenly passed earlier this year and his widow reached out asking for help selling what I could for her to help with expenses. There is some old stuff still that wasn’t all that popular when I’d been trying to sell off. Old Occidental Reserve and PDR’s, some Padilla 1932. All of the older Camacho (Eoira) was sold off as well as all CC, was able to get her several thousand after all was said and done over about six months.

From my own would likely either be the 1982 Nat Sherman lancero (or maybe lonsdale?), a 94 or 96 Fuente, original Oliva MB 1 Churchill, Pryme from @Bigshizza I've been saving, or the Maduro MF 911 tribute cigar.

Nice to see a few familiar faces still after several years, thought I’d say hey 👋

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    PuertoRicoShawnPuertoRicoShawn Posts: 347 ✭✭✭✭

mine are from my honeymoon in 2012. Some local rolled Puerto Rican Cigars

When you’re finished changing, you’re finished. —Ben Franklin

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭✭

@90+_Irishman said:
    Inherited the remainder of @Poker_Slob’s cigar collection when he suddenly passed earlier this year and his widow reached out asking for help selling what I could for her to help with expenses. There is some old stuff still that wasn’t all that popular when I’d been trying to sell off. Old Occidental Reserve and PDR’s, some Padilla 1932. All of the older Camacho (Eoira) was sold off as well as all CC, was able to get her several thousand after all was said and done over about six months.

From my own would likely either be the 1982 Nat Sherman lancero (or maybe lonsdale?), a 94 or 96 Fuente, original Oliva MB 1 Churchill, Pryme from @Bigshizza I've been saving, or the Maduro MF 911 tribute cigar.

Nice to see a few familiar faces still after several years, thought I’d say hey 👋

Wait, @Poker_Slob passed away?

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

1951 H. Upman that I’ve had for about 6-7 years.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,537 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's good to see you back, David. I know things get hectic for you. Hope life is settling down for you and yours.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good to see that you were able to take some time for yourself and come up for air, David.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back, David.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:
    1951 H. Upman that I’ve had for about 6-7 years.

I can help change that haha. I came across some gems going though my stash the other day. Found ish I forget I even had..haha

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@90+_Irishman said:

Wait, @Poker_Slob passed away?

Sadly yes earlier this year from a sudden heart attack.

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023

Cusano paired Maduro from 98 my first box purchase