Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    Hey Vinny, Im glad the sticks caught up with you. Glad you liked the CAO and the Cohiba. I didnt want to dissapoint. Take care bro and welcome home!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Worked out a nice trade with jozer and i thought he was only going to throw in a "few" extra sticks. That was seriously an epic bomb he flung at me. Just like our last trade...he made my **** feel small!
    Padron 1924 Anniversary
    5 Vegas Relic(WOW)
    Camacho Pre Embargo
    A ton of Padilla Miami, thought he was just going to send one
    El Cobre
    A big honkin Cohiba Black
    Carlos Torano Virtuoso
    Along with all the other sticks we traded for. And i thought i was cool sending him one of my coveted ISOM's which turns out the basturd has a whole box of. Again, as stated many time before, Jozer is one hell of an awesome trader and a truly awesome guy. Next time though, you're not gonna see it coming! I need reinforcements....
  • Got my Movie Trivia Pass from Rob1110 today, five great looking sticks, cant wait to try em all as I havent had any of em yet. Thanks Rob.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    HOLY JEEZERS !!! I get home tonight and BAAMMNN !!! The Squirrel drops a box of goodies from the top limb! I thought he was sending me a couple of sticks so I could see if I wanted to get a box. OOHHH NOOOOO ...The Sacred Squirrel doesn't roll that way. He sends a couple of the mentioned sticks , and a Gurkha Grand Envoy, Gurkha Holy Grail, Gurkha Ancient Warrior, Gurkha 1887, Glen help me out with the last two Gurkhas one in a glass tube with red and yellow seal and another with a gray band that says legend. And thats not all , a Ashton VSG (are you kidding) and a Nub cameroon which I love and also a Legends White Label. Of the Gurkhas I believe I have had only the Ancient Warrior and very much enjoyed it . Thanks a ton Glen I really appreciate the smokes and your overwhelming generosity!!!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I think I sent you a master select maduro or natural and a gurkha corniche (that's a rare one).
    Got my end of a trade with Mustlovecigars, when I opened the box I though he sent me two boxes of olivia maduros, but only one.. but the other was full of vegas gold toro's and a cao gold which I haven't had. I can't thank you enough for trading for that box of v maduros, awesome, awesome!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    phobicsquirrel:
    Got my end of a trade with Mustlovecigars, when I opened the box I though he sent me two boxes of olivia maduros, but only one.. but the other was full of vegas gold toro's and a cao gold which I haven't had. I can't thank you enough for trading for that box of v maduros, awesome, awesome!

You got a BOX!!! of the Oliva V Maduro's???!
    Man you are one LUCKY squirrel.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    laker1963:
    Man you are one LUCKY squirrel.
    I'd have to agree, truly signs of an awesome community when folks are willing to trade the hardest to find cigar of the year! Props to both of you!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Alright, a tip of the hat to Hawaiianbass for his trade. We traded his man o wars for my padilla obsidians (5 for 5) and he threw in an extra three! I also got his five mystery sticks for the mystery stick game, so those start tomorrow.
  • hawaiianbasshawaiianbass Posts: 123
    You are amazing Joe! Got the 5 Obsidians plus two very nice suprises.

CK
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got a bomb from Beta today....dude a GOF? Also some other very nice sticks. Be afraid, be very afraid...I don't kid around when I bomb. :)
    j0z3r:
    Got a bomb from Beta today....dude a GOF? Also some other very nice sticks. Be afraid, be very afraid...I don't kid around when I bomb. :)

Thats no ****
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Seriously, a GoF...WtF? Apparently Beta don't kid around either. That's what they call escalation.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Got a bomb today from one of my fellow cac-a-lackians, Gmill. In it were a couple of Hemmingways, a Punch Rare Corojo, a Java, a Tabak Especial, and (insert drumroll here).......an Anejo 55! I can't thank you enough Gene, you hit me with three of my favorites and two I haven't tried but I'm sure I will love. The Anejo is getting smoked on the 13th for my ann, I'll let you know how much I dig it!
    hope you enjoy them brother ...
    I got a big package from Jet today (that's what she said). Suffice to say, he made me regret bombing him so hard, now I've got a big bag of cigars and really no place to put them. Time to get my smoking hat on.
  • robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    I mooched of Leonard in the PIF game and he sent me a terrific cigar bundle and as a special gift a Ronson torch lighter that works great! The cigars he sent were a Vegas relic (yes!) a gurkah Beast (yes!) a Gurkah perfecto a Cohiba black, a 5 vegas red, a 5 Vegas A, and finally a box pressed mystery cigar. Thanks Leonard for being a great Guy, I can't wait to smoke em all!!!!
    j0z3r:
    I got a big package from Jet today (that's what she said). Suffice to say, he made me regret bombing him so hard, now I've got a big bag of cigars and really no place to put them. Time to get my smoking hat on.
    My mail box is open jozy
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just got my PIF in from Robert69165 and I am not dissapointed. He hit me with two favorites (CAO America and an Onyx Reserve) two other really solid sticks, two more I have been wanting to try, and a seventh stick I haven't seen before. Great little package here man, thank you!

Also, there were two bundles of Churchills for the troop donation, a very generous donation. Thank you again for that!
    Here's big up for our brother Zoom! Kevin, thanks for the awesome sticks AND for havng ESP...i have only tried one of em! Nice age on em too. Thanks a ton Zoomie! Truly a first rate top notch trader!
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Glad you liked the selection, didn't have time to do much research for this one.... enjoy the Relic, I'm having one right now!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today I got a big surprise from jOz3r.. He sent me ten of my favorite Bauzas... As it turns out, Joe is not a big fan of these, and was kind enough to have me enjoy them on his behalf.. I will gladly do the honors Joe.. Thank you very much, you are a generous man.
    My pleasure Kas, I figured there was no sense in tossing them since you like them so much. Hope you enjoy them.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    My pleasure Kas, I figured there was no sense in tossing them since you like them so much. Hope you enjoy them.
    Joe, I am pretty sure it is a law, or at least a mortal sin to throw away cigars. You have saved yourself a place in heaven, and spared a visit to cigar prison.
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Joe, I am pretty sure it is a law, or at least a mortal sin to throw away cigars. You have saved yourself a place in heaven, and spared a visit to cigar prison.

LOL !!!
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    I think you're probably right there buddy. Hey Gene, did you get the pif I sent you?
    Just got home to a pif pack from j0z3r. Big shout out and thumbs up to an outstanding guy...6 sticks ...5 I have not had 1) RP Nording-can't wait to smoke this one as I have not been able to find any B&M close that has them. 2) Zino Platinum Shorty - Uummm sound very good . 3) Oliva Conn Reserve -I am glad to get to finally try this one (I've looked at it online enough) 4)Verdadero-have wanted to try 5) 5 Vegas Miami-get to see what this ones all about (soon) 6) RP Sun Grown- I had one when I first started to get serious about cigars but as you guys know there are so many to try sometimes its hard to get back to the same ones...I liked it then but found it strong at that time, I think I'll smoke it first to see how it compares to what I remember, should be interesting. Thanks again Joe you are an outstanding trader and I appreciate your generosity buddy. Gene
    Ummmm.......
    gmill880:
    Just got home to a pif pack from j0z3r. Big shout out and thumbs up to an outstanding guy...6 sticks ...5 I have not had 1) RP Nording-can't wait to smoke this one as I have not been able to find any B&M close that has them. 2) Zino Platinum Shorty - Uummm sound very good . 3) Oliva Conn Reserve -I am glad to get to finally try this one (I've looked at it online enough) 4)Verdadero-have wanted to try 5) 5 Vegas Miami-get to see what this ones all about (soon) 6) RP Sun Grown- I had one when I first started to get serious about cigars but as you guys know there are so many to try sometimes its hard to get back to the same ones...I liked it then but found it strong at that time, I think I'll smoke it first to see how it compares to what I remember, should be interesting. Thanks again Joe you are an outstanding trader and I appreciate your generosity buddy. Gene
    Glad to hear it arrived safe and sound Gene. All of those are cigars I enjoy, so I hope you get the same enjoyment that I do. Have a good one.
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Posts: 686
    Just opened my PIF from gmill, WOW three favea, one i have yet to try and an OPUSX, love you man!!way more generous than need be for a mooch game, Thanks again gmill.