Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    1901???
    Ok this is correct but it is a 2 part question. Before I can call a winner chicken dinner I need to see the answers to both parts. If no one can make a complete guess I will give a clue for the second part tomorrow.
    California Motorcycle Company.
    Ok can I get both answers in the same post? lol
    Mike, that was me giving a brother a lil help. Winnings go to smoke em if you got em if that's ok with you.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    1901???
    Ok this is correct but it is a 2 part question. Before I can call a winner chicken dinner I need to see the answers to both parts. If no one can make a complete guess I will give a clue for the second part tomorrow.
    Mike, that was me giving a brother a lil help. Winnings go to smoke em if you got em if that's ok with you.
    Man the brothers on this forum are TOP Shelf. If that is what you would like to happen then consider it done.

I really thought any Harley owners here would of jumped all over this question. Seems they don't like the idea of their chosen ride not being 1st LOL
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    1901???
    Man the brothers on this forum are TOP Shelf. If that is what you would like to happen then consider it done.

I really thought any Harley owners here would of jumped all over this question. Seems they don't like the idea of their chosen ride not being 1st LOL

db..greatly appreciate it brother. I will remember your generousity.

I will think of a question and post it later today. Thanks guys.
  • Options
    Ok. Here it goes...This is MY favorite album of all time. I even have a poster of the album cover hanging in my office at home.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    dbeckom:
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    1901???

db..greatly appreciate it brother. I will remember your generousity.

I will think of a question and post it later today. Thanks guys.
    I'm just glad I could help a brother out.

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ok. Here it goes...This is MY favorite album of all time. I even have a poster of the album cover hanging in my office at home.
    electricladyland?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Dark Side of the Moon?
  • Options
    Clue # 1..album was released in the year after I was born.
  • Options
    Thriller
  • Options
    adros:
    Thriller
    Damn that was quick...good job. PM me your addy just in case I dont have it. Thanks for playing...your turn..
  • Options
    Same theme what is my alltime favorite album?
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland?
  • Options
    Hint: it's an english band
  • Options
    no guesses?
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Bad Company

Edited - I just checked and see it hasn't been 2 weeks since my last win. Please disregard my guess
  • Options
    This band has had three incarnations of itself. I.e. Member changes.
  • Options
    Queen Greatest Hits

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Pink Floyd "The Wall" one of the best albums ever by one of the best bands ever..Dark Side Of The Moon is still my favorite, but love all their stuff. Saw them 2x, first time was in Berlin at the Wall (when it was still up.) Fkn Epic concert. 1988. Momentary Lapse of Reason tour
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I saw "Animals", floating pink pig and all. Also, "Meddle".
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Too cool. when I read Animals I knew right away you had a few years on me.. Just saw your bio and yep...Man That was back in the day..When was that like 77.... That was like the hayday for RocknRoll Man the world was a different place ...They did something similar except they had a floating bed.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    Too cool. when I read Animals I knew right away you had a few years on me.. Just saw your bio and yep...Man That was back in the day..When was that like 77.... That was like the hayday for RocknRoll Man the world was a different place ...They did something similar except they had a floating bed.
    Yep, been around for a while. Check out my list http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/296519.aspx
  • Options
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    Yep, been around for a while. Check out my list http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/296519.aspx
    Just checked it out..Thats awesome, some good bands for sure. Ill try to do the same soon...I see you went and saw Robin Trower.. Have you ever heard of a band named Gamma, Davey Pattison with Ronnie Montrose are two of the members.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    Just checked it out..Thats awesome, some good bands for sure. Ill try to do the same soon...I see you went and saw Robin Trower.. Have you ever heard of a band named Gamma, Davey Pattison with Ronnie Montrose are two of the members.
    I've heard of them, never seen or heard the music. Ronnie Montrose is on the heavy end of my list. I do know that Davey Pattison sometimes sings for Robin Trower.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    I've heard of them, never seen or heard the music. Ronnie Montrose is on the heavy end of my list. I do know that Davey Pattison sometimes sings for Robin Trower.
    Ok you two! both of you are half right! I am thinking of awarding both of you winnings, unless one can give me the band and album in one post.
  • Options
    adros:
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    beatnic:
    Ok you two! both of you are half right! I am thinking of awarding both of you winnings, unless one can give me the band and album in one post.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou mean it aint Pink Floyd The Wall
  • Options
    pink floyd yes. the wall, no
  • Options
    Final Cut???? Lol I thought The Wall was released in 82 just checked and it was released in 79,, Next album, Final Cut, released in 83.."Beatnic WINS"
  • Options
    Could also be Pink Floyd "Works"
  • Options
    kid beatnic had the album title in his first post, you had the band thats how how you were both half right. Just put the two together and send me your address. lol
  • Options
    Pink Floyd Animals or Pink Floyd Meddle. Echos is my favorite all time Pink Floyd song. The video - awesome. I'll guess you say Meddle.