Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westside Story

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    It was a TV movie. There was a lot of sobbin going on.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I don't know, Marker . You have music and sobbing going on. La cage a foille
    In this musical a family intentionally traps themselves for the winter behind a mountain pass by causing an avalanche.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    is it Seven Brides for Seven Brothers?
    Bingo. I will PM you tomorrow when I am not on my phone.
    SWEEEEEEET! I have to give my wife an assist on that one... she force feeds me musicals... I was actually pretty amazed at how good The Sound of Music was...

I'll post a new question tomorrow!
    OK, new question... I'm currently reading a series of books... tell me what series it is and for a bonus, tell me which book I am currently on... clues to come as needed...
    Wheel of Time, book 3.
    nope...
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Lod of the Rings, the fellowship of the ring
    All of these books were written in the 1990's
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to let my brothers here know I got my winnings today for answering The Kids Nascar question. He sent me 2 Cuban Legacy along with a Gurkha Legend, Graycliff Crystal Edicion Limitada and a Montesino. Pics in the good traders thread.

Back to your normal programming

The series genre is Science Fiction
    ok, so the books are getting no love, so I'll switch it up... I've been smoking for about 3 years no, give or take, and there is one brand that I have some across that I just don't like... there is ONE exception, meaning there is one line that this brand produces that I enjoy... Name the brand and the exception
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Man o War. Puro Authentico.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Dirty Rat
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    RP Decade
  • Oliva g maduro
    Nope... Remember to name the brand I dislike and the only line by that brand happen to enjoy
    robbyras:
    Nope... Remember to name the brand I dislike and the only line by that brand happen to enjoy
    this one should stir some interest, just curious what book/series are you reading?
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Gurkha and Cuban Legacy

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Ashton and Aged Maduro
    nope... nothing yet... this brand seems to be pretty well regarded here on the forums...
    Man Of War virtue
    nope... the one cigar from this brand that i do like has a Maduro wrapper
    CAO Mx2
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Cigar.com house blends. You like the....Red Label??
    nope... this line is kinda higher end i guess... not super premium or anything but pricey... and it is not an internet exclusive... you can walk into almost any B&N and find something from this brand
  • Aurturo Fuente and your exception is the opus x