Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Metallica black, enter sandman
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Great guess but incorrect.
    Second Clue: The bands current line up is of 4 members and only one original member. They have over 15 former members.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    I'll give another clue later tonight but I sure would like some more guesses before I make ridiculously easy to figure out.
    Guns N Roses appetite for destruction, sweet child o mine
    Guns N Roses Lies
    I have a feeling the kid may win this one (especially since he's the only one guessing!).

Ok next clue: This band has had 23 singles and their most popular and best selling album was their first, selling over 700,00 copies. Each album afterwards sold less copies than the one before it with their latest album coming out in 2010 and selling less than 12,000 copies.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I know the answer but I just won the lotto and am up to my neck in cigars. LOL
    danielruas:
    I have a feeling the kid may win this one (especially since he's the only one guessing!).

Ok next clue: This band has had 23 singles and their most popular and best selling album was their first, selling over 700,00 copies. Each album afterwards sold less copies than the one before it with their latest album coming out in 2010 and selling less than 12,000 copies.
    LOL thought for sure it was Guns N Roses Appetite for destruction
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    King Crimson?
    Megadeath Killing is my business and business is good
    Megadeath peace sells but who's buying
    beatnic:
    I know the answer but I just won the lotto and am up to my neck in cigars. LOL
    pm me the answer, just for sh*ts and giggles
    Megadeath rust in peace
    Megadeath countdown to extinction
    Iron Maiden number of the beast
    Iron Maiden piece of mind
    I give up!! Just mail me some fn cigars....lol..just kidding
    Ok heres another clue to help wrap this up, This bands lead singer was previously a member of a very popular horror punk band. Once again looking for the bands name and my favorite album by them and for a bonus favorite song off the album.
    Danzig blackacidevil
    The Kid:
    Danzig blackacidevil
    Right band wrong album. The album I'm looking for is their best selling self titled album "Danzig" but since you are the only one guessing anyway, you win!! Now for a bonus guess my favorite song off said album.
    Hang on a sec Danzig ll Lucifuge
    Danzig 4p,,
    lol, Ok OK.. Danzig,, that was a tough one...lets see favorite song, hmmm, I'm sure to screw this one up too,,lets see, uh,,dont want to go with "Mother" cause thats too obvious,,Ill go with "Not Of This World"
    Close I'd have to say my favorite is Am I Demon though. Either way congrats, pm me your addy and some likes and dislikes and I'll get your winnings out to you tomorrow.
    lol,, idk i feel so cheap and dirty...
    No worries, you were the only person really guessing and this has gone on for 5 or 6 days
    Probably because with all my guessing I ran everyone off, lol Had it been that long? It was a tough one, for me anyway.
    Well, I guess I won by default,, I apologize for my overzealousness but in my defense there wasnt much participation goin on. So let the games continue with this next trivia question. Who is my favorite Nascar driver, could be past or present?
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Well, I guess I won by default,, I apologize for my overzealousness but in my defense there wasnt much participation goin on. So let the games continue with this next trivia question. Who is my favorite Nascar driver, could be past or present?
    Davey Allison
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Cole Trickle... oh wait...