Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Ill give these and Larkin a listen,, But pretty sure its not my thing.. Im more of a rythym and blues kinda guy.. Dont care much for speed metal..

Shannon Larkin drumming with Sully from Godsmack.

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    I am going with Def Leppard-Hysteria.
    Ding Ding Ding...we've got a winner! Send me a pm with your address and I'll get something out to you tomorrow.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    Ill give these and Larkin a listen,, But pretty sure its not my thing.. Im more of a rythym and blues kinda guy.. Dont care much for speed metal..

Shannon Larkin drumming with Sully from Godsmack.

that was cool killer tempo,Thanks
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom:
    Bombay:
    I am going with Def Leppard-Hysteria.
    Ding Ding Ding...we've got a winner! Send me a pm with your address and I'll get something out to you tomorrow.
    Jim, your winnings will go out this morning. Hope you enjoy!

DC# 0309 1830 0000 5855 1019

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Thanks....and here is the next question..... Growing up (80's)...I can remember listening to this album with my father as we did things around the garage......this group has been in turmoil numerous times (What rock group hasn't), and would be considered more blues rock and rock more than anything else. I am looking for the group and album that was more instrumental (See what I did there with the word play) to me than their more popular album that was released 10 years earlier.
    Bump
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    I wish I had a guess but I really don't.
    Eric Clapton, Unplugged
    Okay..2nd clue...This band's title is also the name of a person who is in the group.
  • bump
    Edgar Winter group
    Third clue....The lead singer in this group has a distinct voice and has done three stints with the group, one of which was very short. Remember group and album.
    Guns N Roses Unplugged
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Van Halen, 1984?

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Van Halen OU812
    4th clue....lead singer I am referring to is a chick! Band formed in the late 60's but made there hay in the mid to late 70's and 80's, and now while they still play dont do so well but have a following.
    Jefferson Starship Winds of change
    Fleetwood Mac Tusk
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Joan Jett I Love Rock n Roll
    Stevie Nicks Bella Donna
    We are sniffing very close gentelmen after clue four!!! One of you has the right band wrong album.
    Stevie Nicks Rock a Little
    Fifth clue as to the album title.....It has to do with a popular ballroom dance. The Kid is close with his second guess on this page.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    fleetwood mac - Tango In the Night
    Stevie Nicks The wild heart
    danielruas:
    Good job bud think you got this
    danielruas:
    Sweet mary I never thought we would get here. Correct, don't know why but I loved this album. PM your addy and I will get something set up. You're up next.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Bombay:
    danielruas:
    Sweet mary I never thought we would get here. Correct, don't know why but I loved this album. PM your addy and I will get something set up. You're up next.
    I thought you were talking about a good album. Just kidding. LOL
    HA, LOL.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Alright so we'll stick with rock n roll trivia, I'm looking for the name of the band and my favorite album by them for a bonus I'll ask the winner to guess my favorite song off the album. So this band was formed in the late 80s and you could say they are still active. They would be categorized as heavy metal and have had 9 studio albums.