Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Ok guys, nothing yet and no more hints. I'm going to give it to the closest one if nobody gets it by tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fairfield Inn 120 rooms
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Comfort Inn-----85 Rooms
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Comfort Inn-----85 Rooms
    Got it! It actually has 99 rooms, three of which are double suites, two containing jacuzzi tubs. Shoot me some info and I'll get something in the mail by monday.
  • Options
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby!!! Damn after this week Ive had between week and some personal stuff a jacuzzi tub room sounds so great. I have a memorial service to finish helping my wife thru and go to tomorrow (for my step kids father----so ya its been a crazy week) but I will try my damndist to think of and post a question today or tomorrow for everyone. Take it easy folks.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Vulchor:
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby!!! Damn after this week Ive had between week and some personal stuff a jacuzzi tub room sounds so great. I have a memorial service to finish helping my wife thru and go to tomorrow (for my step kids father----so ya its been a crazy week) but I will try my damndist to think of and post a question today or tomorrow for everyone. Take it easy folks.

Hope the wife and kids are ok as well as yourself Vulchor...best wishes bro
  • Options
    Thanks Gmill. Wife is 8 months pregant with kideny stones she cant pass, 13 &14 yr old step kids father died last weekend, my grandmother who helped raise me has 24 hospice and will be dead by Sunday------Its a great freakin time............Boy when I finally get a chance to breathe and open up that new bottle of Jack D., its gonna be quite a tasty one.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Vulchor:
    Thanks Gmill. Wife is 8 months pregant with kideny stones she cant pass, 13 &14 yr old step kids father died last weekend, my grandmother who helped raise me has 24 hospice and will be dead by Sunday------Its a great freakin time............Boy when I finally get a chance to breathe and open up that new bottle of Jack D., its gonna be quite a tasty one.

My heart (whats left of it) goes out to you brother ...thats a ton of stuff to handle at once ...godspeed...your in our thoughts ...Gene
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Wow, brother you sound like you could use a couple hours of quite contemplation time. Hope all goes well for the wife and new addition. With everything else ... you have a ton on your plate. I feel for you bro', life can be like that it seems. Thanks for sharing your situation, our thoughts will be with you. Good luck.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    having them tubs in rooms are hard to find, around here anyway. found a rad place at the coast that has 'em and a great restaurant to boot.
  • Options
    OK, It is my turn---so I guess I will give a little life info, and pose my question.................. I have a dual Bachelors Degree in Psychology and U.S. History that I received in 2003 from the college I attended in Florida (where I still live)....The question is....What college did I attend?
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    OK, It is my turn---so I guess I will give a little life info, and pose my question.................. I have a dual Bachelors Degree in Psychology and U.S. History that I received in 2003 from the college I attended in Florida (where I still live)....The question is....What college did I attend?
    USF
  • Options
    Well USF is close to where I live now---and developing a damn decent sports program......HOWEVER, it is not correct----sorry
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    University of Miami
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    University Of Central Florida
  • Options
    Thought about "The U"----but figured I was just too much for South Beach to handle...hahahahhaha-----So no, it is not Miami.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    University Of Central Florida
    I am also only about an hour from this school where I live now---and despite making the NCAA Basketball Tourney 2 years ago and being one of the largest 5 schools in the country (which I never knew prior to last year)------I did not attend here either.
  • Options
    FIU
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    FIU
    While I love Howard Snellenberger------It is not FIU. Or was that FAU he coaches??? Either way, not FAU or FIU.
  • Options
    FSU
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:
    FSU
    I would have rather cleaned toliets in Tijuana then go to that Bowden infested scum hole....LOL, I hope like hell no one is a FSU grad, if so my deepest apoligies on the comments. But I am not from FSU. And I will also give as a hint, despite my hatred of FSU and love for the UF Fightin Gators-------I did not attend UF either.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    mustluvcigars:
    FSU
    I would have rather cleaned toliets in Tijuana then go to that Bowden infested scum hole....LOL, I hope like hell no one is a FSU grad, if so my deepest apoligies on the comments. But I am not from FSU. And I will also give as a hint, despite my hatred of FSU and love for the UF Fightin Gators-------I did not attend UF either.
    Roll Tide Roll!!! I cannot wait until Tebow is gone. I am so sick of hearing about him. And the 4th quarter of the SEC championship game has nothing to do with it - that speech after the Ole Siss game and the 600 times they replayed it do. Enjoy this last year, because I have a sneaking suspicion that as soon as he graduates, Meyer is jetting for Notre Dame.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Vulchor:
    mustluvcigars:
    FSU
    Roll Tide Roll!!! I cannot wait until Tebow is gone. I am so sick of hearing about him. And the 4th quarter of the SEC championship game has nothing to do with it - that speech after the Ole Siss game and the 600 times they replayed it do. Enjoy this last year, because I have a sneaking suspicion that as soon as he graduates, Meyer is jetting for Notre Dame.
    Off the record-----I am more tired of Tebow than any other Gator fan on earth and would rather have Ron Zook or a dozen other coaches off the top of my head than Urban.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    cholmes8310:
    Vulchor:
    mustluvcigars:
    FSU
    Off the record-----I am more tired of Tebow than any other Gator fan on earth and would rather have Ron Zook or a dozen other coaches off the top of my head than Urban.
    HUH???? Gator nation just rolled over and died... That's incredible to hear. Any particular reason?
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Vulchor:
    cholmes8310:
    Vulchor:
    mustluvcigars:
    FSU
    HUH???? Gator nation just rolled over and died... That's incredible to hear. Any particular reason?
    No, not really. I wouldnt say rolled over and died.....but like a lot of Gator Haters, even for us it gets a bit taxing hearing the name Tebow in the same sentence with Ghandi and Jesus Christ. Urban I have always found to be a little questionable as a person....just a gut feeling and obviously what their going thru now I am not the only one questioning the cleanliness of the program he runs. And what everyone forgets, he got an undeafeated season with Utah with someone elses team and he also won the Nat. Chmpshp at UF with Ron Zooks recruiting class. He has benefitted immensely from riding the coattails of other and using it for his own sucess and betterment.
  • Options
    Ok...maybe a hint. The college I am speaking of is in the Northern half of the State of Florida.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Ok...maybe a hint. The college I am speaking of is in the Northern half of the State of Florida.
    University of north Florida
  • Options
    Good guess sir.....Incorrect, but a good guess. You are the movie winner though----took a whole 2 seconds:)
  • Options
    D@MN, CMon people, I want to send these cigars out:)-----Ok, maybe another hint. The college is in the Northeastern Portion of the state of FL.
  • Options
    Daytona State College?? I mean, com'on! Not UF, FSU, the U, UCF, USF, FIU, for FAU... that's about all the Florida colleges I've ever hear of. So I guess Daytona State