Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Im ready to pluck my eyes out after some of these gueses.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    Im ready to pluck my eyes out after some of these gueses.
    haha. Me too! It's not Florida state. I could never be a fan of that bunch of thugs and druggies. That last clue absolutely gives it away though.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    university of alabama
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    university of alabama
    finally!!! Pm me your info and I'll get ur package out Monday or tuesday.
  • Options
    PM sent! I'm a Winner! YEA!

Now it's my turn, Muahahaha....

Specifically, it's green, brown, black and tan (among other colors) and sinks in water.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    PM sent! I'm a Winner! YEA!

Now it's my turn, Muahahaha....

Specifically, it's green, brown, black and tan (among other colors) and sinks in water.
    A camouflage painted tank?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    A camouflage painted tank?
    Good answer. Wrong, but good. Please be more specific
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    That Sol Cabano Artisian you hated so much going down your toilet bowl ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    That Sol Cabano Artisian you hated so much going down your toilet bowl ...
    lol.. It's in the backyard, on the ground repelling insects right now.

OK, SECOND hint:

It's organic, and very hard. Please be Specific <---(that was the first hint, btw)
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Vulchor:
    My god people---this is free cigars. Mr. Holmes if I may given even more hints to someone...its either..."ILLINOIS, N.C. STATE, SYRACUSE, STANFORD, ALABAMA"
    Uh, no... Stanford is the Cardinals. Insert Notre Dame instead of Stanford. And, add Marshall. They are Division 1A now. So I guess there are six. That piece of trivia must have been old when it was told to me.
    Damn you Holmes for leading us astray:) LOL....And not to get picky, but since all I know in the this world in Sports and Cigars, Stanford is actually the 'Stanford Cardinal'----there is truly no S on it. And Notre Dame (which I thought was the answer originally) is not in any conference----they are independant, which is why I didnt include them. I know it sounds like I am a pr!ck or having to correct you-----but just figured Id let ya know.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    cholmes8310:
    Vulchor:
    My god people---this is free cigars. Mr. Holmes if I may given even more hints to someone...its either..."ILLINOIS, N.C. STATE, SYRACUSE, STANFORD, ALABAMA"
    Uh, no... Stanford is the Cardinals. Insert Notre Dame instead of Stanford. And, add Marshall. They are Division 1A now. So I guess there are six. That piece of trivia must have been old when it was told to me.
    Damn you Holmes for leading us astray:) LOL....And not to get picky, but since all I know in the this world in Sports and Cigars, Stanford is actually the 'Stanford Cardinal'----there is truly no S on it. And Notre Dame (which I thought was the answer originally) is not in any conference----they are independant, which is why I didnt include them. I know it sounds like I am a pr!ck or having to correct you-----but just figured Id let ya know.
    After those packages you sent, you can correct away!

And I don't take it personally, so don't worry. As for Notre Dame, you are correct, they aren't in one of the six BCS conferences. But the clue that I gave was the team was one of five that didn't end in S in D1A... so I had to include Notre Dame in that clue. Otherwise, I'd have had to leave off Syracuse as well.

And as for Stanford... that's a new one on me. Not that I really ever cared about them. I just thought they were the Cardinals. If it ain't SEC sports, it doesn't matter!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Wait a sec here...Alabama is still considered 1A????

Just kidding man...I'm just a Big Ten/Big East who has to get his digs in where he can.
  • Options
    Luko:
    Wait a sec here...Alabama is still considered 1A????

Just kidding man...I'm just a Big Ten/Big East who has to get his digs in where he can.
    yeah, because neither of those conferences have anything to brag about. How many titles has Ohio state lost? Haha
  • Options
    OK, another clue.

It's self-lubricating with a resin content of ~30% by weight.

"....occurs naturally (but uncommonly) in dry coastal areas throughout the Caribbean basin including the Bahamas, West Indies, Yucatan, Central America, and in the middle and upper Florida Keys."

Be specific when you answer.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    OK, another clue.

It's self-lubricating with a resin content of ~30% by weight.

"....occurs naturally (but uncommonly) in dry coastal areas throughout the Caribbean basin including the Bahamas, West Indies, Yucatan, Central America, and in the middle and upper Florida Keys."

Be specific when you answer.

Guajacum Sanctum / Holywood Lignum -Vitae / Tree Of Life
  • Options
    gmill880:

We have a winner!

PM me some info and I'll send out some sticks.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    gmill880:

We have a winner!

PM me some info and I'll send out some sticks.
    cabinet, I'm trying to get urs out, but having some car troubles. I'll try and get them out tomorrow, but by Wednesday at the latest!
  • Options
    No hurry. I'm gonna drop a BOMB on gmill....
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    No hurry. I'm gonna drop a BOMB on gmill....

Uhh-Ooo ----do your parents know you play with bomb making materials ;)
    Guys I will get a question up by later this afternoon or tonite ...
  • Options
    Trying to Google proof this one ...should be up by tommorow...
  • Options
    Question Time - I received the bill for my little 'heart attack/cath from the hospital yesterday. Holy Schmoly thank goodness for insurance !!! This question - guess the amount of the bill !!! I will take answers untill 9:00 PM Friday night. The closest person wins . Any guess within 100.00 dollars will be considered a winning answer. If none then closest wins ---happy guessing ---
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I assume you took an ambulance, so I'm going to go with 22,000.
  • Options
    No ambulance-wife drove me-too low
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I'll guess $54,147

Just a question...is there a limit to guessing? Is it one per person till friday at 9PM
  • Options
    bbc020:
    I'll guess $54,147

Just a question...is there a limit to guessing? Is it one per person till friday at 9PM
    one per day ---wed - thur-fri- dont worry about the 24 hour thing
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
  • Options
    Wow ... thats not many guesses so far ...I promise I will not send out any Backwoods or White Owls ...maybe I need someone to vouch for me haha ;)
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    i'll guess $44,238
  • Options
    robert69165robert69165 Posts: 219
    My guess is 50,000 dollars.
  • Options
    I wish I could guess this one... I just went through this with my mom, then my dad, then my mom again. All 3 were about the same.