Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    And I will guess 5 Vegas Limitada 20. ( why 20 ?)
  • Options
    mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Posts: 686
    two ten packs at an awesome price, thats why!!!!!!, PM your info and Ill get those out in the next few days.
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:
    two ten packs at an awesome price, thats why!!!!!!, PM your info and Ill get those out in the next few days.
    My next guess would have been 50...But you gave enough hints and the others here narrowed it down pretty well for me thanks.. I'll send a PM and get a question up pretty quickly.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Bump !
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Bump !
    Hey guys, been working waaaay to much lately, never a minute to get back .. Smoked one on the way home today, not one of my usual cigars, but name the roller, and it will be the winning answer. Hint . This one was sent to me my our old pal Urbi, wish he were here to thank the man since it was outstanding..
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Ernesto Perez
  • Options
    I am looking for the brand name not necessarily the family name. But if you guess that It would be a winner too. This brand is Honduran stick, and is on the full side.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Camacho...I'm gonna say a Camacho Corojo.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Camacho...I'm gonna say a Camacho Corojo.
    Damn, that's probably it. I guess I'll say Punch Gran Puro.
  • Options
    You're probably right actually, I know urby was on a Gran Puro kick, so that could likely be it.
  • Options
    Lets go out of left field and guess Hoyo de Monterrey's...Hoyo de Tradicion
  • Options
    I still stand by my guess of Camacho, but giving it some more thought, I think it would actually be the 1962, probably the perfecto, I know how much urby likes those little puppies.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I still stand by my guess of Camacho, but giving it some more thought, I think it would actually be the 1962, probably the perfecto, I know how much urby likes those little puppies.
    Joe, The Camacho Jamastran is the cigar that Urbi sent my way. And your guess is close enough. I have your address so I will send something your way in a few days. I've been real busy with work, and a Jury Duty commitment all next week, so I hope to find a free minute to get back here.
  • Options
    No rush man, get to it when you can. That is one cigar I don't think I've heard of.
  • Options
    I guess i owe you guys a question.

So I'm currently working on a hotel, and what I'd like to know is: a) what chain does it belong to, and b) approximately how many rooms does it have, I'll accept to within 15 +/- the actual number. Let's see what you guys have.
  • Options
    Good Evening Sir. I will guess that your hotel is quite obviously a Hilton Hotel with 485 rooms
  • Options
    Not the Hilton...think more economy driven chain.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Holiday Inn, 165 rooms...
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    America's Best - 225.
  • Options
    Im guessing a few hours early-----so someone can feel free to steal my guess if need be. I will go away from Hilton and guess the next best chain...... Days Inn---150 Rooms
  • Options
    Nothing just yet. This particular chain is affiliated with about 10 other chains in a rewards type program.
  • Options
    Best Western - 160 rooms
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Marriott - 225 Rooms.
  • Options
    Come one guys, two guesses? No hits yet, though there have been a couple guesses on the amount of rooms that are kinda close but a little high. To aid that, I'll tell you it's not huge, three wings and two floors.
  • Options
    Fairfield... 140 rooms
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Comfort Inn-125
  • Options
    Residence inn 110 rooms.
  • Options
    The correct chain has been guessed, however the number of rooms is still off...remember, within 15 +/- wins.
  • Options
    thizzcorethizzcore Posts: 48
    comfort inn -225
  • Options
    Residence inn - 200 Rooms.