Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Okay lets all give each other some space 161
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Okay lets all give each other some space 161
    That is the winning guess. My score was 159, right around the 80th percentile. Now we'll see if I'm smarter than I was 9 years ago years. I'm hoping I do at least that well this time.

kas, pm me your info and I'll get some sticks sent out.
  • Options
    Thanks Scram... PM sent.. Okay my question is google proof. I set a High School record that stood for two years. How many push-ups can/did I do in one minute..Well I can't do as many now but still.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    kaspera79:
    Thanks Scram... PM sent.. Okay my question is google proof. I set a High School record that stood for two years. How many push-ups can/did I do in one minute..Well I can't do as many now but still.

I'll be your huckleberry ....44
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:

Damn Vinny, wouldn't that make a mans heart explode !?!?
  • Options
    Nah, most I have ever seen someone do in a minute was 120, but I knocked a few off since it was high school and all.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Nah, most I have ever seen someone do in a minute was 120, but I knocked a few off since it was high school and all.

Holy crap...when I played football in high school and was in great condition me or no one else on the team ever got close to that ...
  • Options
    We did have a kid that could do about a dozen one armed push ups and we thought he was in shape !!! What they feedin' you guys in the military these days !?!?
  • Options
    I saw one guy that could do that, and I have known a few others that could do 100 or so in a minute, but they are not the norm. The average soldier is probably more between 50-80 in two minutes.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I was about 77 or so.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    That's still pretty good. That being said, the average soldier also probably weighs around 200 pounds. I have a lot of pure strength, but I also weigh probably around 290 or so now that I'm out of shape. I can still bench more then my own weight, but it's getting close.
  • Options
    brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    I'll guess 82 push-ups.....thatch about double what I can do right now.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    I was about 77 or so.

Yeah but I bet you used your tail to cheat with Squirrel ...LMAO
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Aw F$%K! I didnt see the "..in one minute..." part. I was thinking in 2 minutes...along the lines of a military physical readiness test. Speaking of which i have one of those next week, god i despise those!
  • Options
    If anyone want's to make another guess or add a guess, now is the time... I will give the winning number at about 10:00. Hint... take it as you will, I only weighed 115 lbs. when I did this.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
  • Options
    brc81:
    I'll guess 82 push-ups.....thatch about double what I can do right now.
    The answer is 81.. Nice guess on that one brc.. Send me your information and I will get something to you.. Let me know what you like and I'll see if I can match it.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Aw F$%K! I didnt see the "..in one minute..." part. I was thinking in 2 minutes...along the lines of a military physical readiness test. Speaking of which i have one of those next week, god i despise those!
    really, I thought it was 2 minutes too.. eh.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    Jetmech_63:
    The record stood for two years... The push -ups were completed in ONE minute.. actually one minute and one second.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Jetmech_63:
    The record stood for two years... The push -ups were completed in ONE minute.. actually one minute and one second.

Good for you Kas. I never came close to that even playin' ball. Thats cool you had the record for two years ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Jetmech_63:

Good for you Kas. I never came close to that even playin' ball. Thats cool you had the record for two years ...
    thats badass kas
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Jetmech_63:

thats badass kas

Hey Pheebs I think you just coined a new moniker for our buddy .....BadAssKas.....
  • Options
    brc81.... I'm still waiting on you to send some info to me.. And, it's time for you to put up a question..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    brc81.... I'm still waiting on you to send some info to me.. And, it's time for you to put up a question..

Just a re-minder bump
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Has BRC responded yet? If not, maybe it's time for a new question from Kas and we will just call this round a do over.