Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    dutyje:
    Come on gmill, call the rock in the windshield and be done with it, for pete's sake

ahhh..you funny man dewty ....alright here goes.....2004 TOYOTA TACOMA ...ACCESSCAB....WIND BLEW A TREE LIMB ONTO YOUR CAMPER SHELL/COVER....USAA INS ...TOTAL BILL 2995 AND YOU PAID THE 500.00 DEDUCTIBLE
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    gmill880:
    dutyje:
    Come on gmill, call the rock in the windshield and be done with it, for pete's sake

ahhh..you funny man dewty ....alright here goes.....2004 TOYOTA TACOMA ...ACCESSCAB....WIND BLEW A TREE LIMB ONTO YOUR CAMPER SHELL/COVER....USAA INS ...TOTAL BILL 2995 AND YOU PAID THE 500.00 DEDUCTIBLE
    that's more like it... probably way off, but much more like it :)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    2002 Chevy 1500
    Lightning Strike
    Fried computer/Electrical system
    Progressive
    $1200
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    OK, Gmill got one of the extra bonuses and Jet got one of the main questions, or is at least close enough that I will count it.. Nobody has guessed the make and model yet but I will give a big hint here and say that it is a domestic brand and there have been guesses on both sides of the cost.
  • Options
    2004 ford f 150....your emt radio equipment....lightning ......usaa ins 2000.00
  • Options
    2003 F-250, Lightning strike, Computer, USAA, $1400
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rdnstn:
    OK, here's a couple hints for you all. It was not body damage but it wasn't really mechanical either but it can be said that the damage was the result of an act of nature. Other than that, the answers so far are not even close except that the cost is part of the way to what it actually was.

BTW, I wouldn't be caught driving a Dodge truck, I'd rather push mine if I had to.
    lol, isn't that the sayin' for a Ford? oh no that's f*cked over Rebuilt dodge... hehe.. act of nature, large fat person leaned up against your Ford f150 superduty and damaged the driver side body, broke the computer and you had to pay a 250 dollar deductible and you have usaa? and 1760 in damages?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    rdnstn:
    OK, here's a couple hints for you all. It was not body damage but it wasn't really mechanical either but it can be said that the damage was the result of an act of nature. Other than that, the answers so far are not even close except that the cost is part of the way to what it actually was.

BTW, I wouldn't be caught driving a Dodge truck, I'd rather push mine if I had to.
    lol, isn't that the sayin' for a Ford? oh no that's f*cked over Rebuilt dodge... hehe.. act of nature, large fat person leaned up against your Ford f150 superduty and damaged the driver side body, broke the computer and you had to pay a 250 dollar deductible and you have usaa? and 1760 in damages?

More like a fat chick in the back, It was an Act Of Beer, Broke the suspension and had to pay his buddies 250 to not tell anyone.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rdnstn:

More like a fat chick in the back, It was an Act Of Beer, Broke the suspension and had to pay his buddies 250 to not tell anyone.
    aahaha.. lol.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Jetmech_63:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rdnstn:

that's some funny **** right there
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rdnstn:

That is some funny *** right there.

Ok I don't know how much of a hint to give but between all the guesses, the year make and model have been guessed correctly. The problem has been guessed correctly and so has the insurance company. The only thing missing is the cause and the bonus of the sub model and cost of repair. I'll let you guys try and put them together correctly and if there is no winner, then Monday it will go to the one with the most correct guess.

For a little extra hint, there was no striking or impact involved. It was just a poor choice of location for a natural occurrence.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Jetmech_63:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rdnstn:

That is some funny *** right there.

Ok I don't know how much of a hint to give but between all the guesses, the year make and model have been guessed correctly. The problem has been guessed correctly and so has the insurance company. The only thing missing is the cause and the bonus of the sub model and cost of repair. I'll let you guys try and put them together correctly and if there is no winner, then Monday it will go to the one with the most correct guess.

For a little extra hint, there was no striking or impact involved. It was just a poor choice of location for a natural occurrence.

2004 Ford F 150 Supercab ...computer system ...USAA...Flood...1600.00
  • Options
    2004 F-150 Lightning, flood, computer, USAA, 1601.00.......TAKE THAT GENE!!! ROFL
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    2004 F-150 Lightning, flood, computer, USAA, 1601.00.......TAKE THAT GENE!!! ROFL
    What is this, Wheel of Fortune?
  • Options
    Okay, If we include the bonuses, the race is between gmill and jet with Gene leading 3 to 2. Last hint before I end this tomorrow. The cause of the damage might have had something to do with some relatives of a certain member of this board.

Now if that doesn't give part of it away and allow someone to narrow down even more what else had to be replaced then I don't know about you guys. So far in the course of all the guesses, everything except the source of the damage and the cost has been correcyly guessed just not in the same post. Also, what needed to be replaced could be narrowed down a bit but I will give credit for a guess that was already made.
  • Options
    2003 ford f-150 supercab ....electrical wiring/computer....SQUIRRELL (DAMN IT PHEEBS...CONTROL YOUR PEOPLE) ....USAA ins .......1790.00 dollars
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:

Take that you spinach gulpin' ...jet fuel sniffin...wobbly sea legged ...order barkin' swabbie !!! LMAO!
  • Options
    Well, I guess I need to declare Gene the winner.

Here are the answers I was looking for.
    1. What is the make and model of the truck? (bonuses for the year and submodel) 2003 Ford F150 Supercab XLT
    2. What needed to be replaced? main wiring harness (electrical system)
    3. What was the source of the damage? Damn squirrels built a nest and chewed through the wires.(I think Phoebs owes me some sticks as a peace offering for what hie relatives did.)

Extra bonuses:
    Who is my insurance company? USAA
    How much was the total repair bill? $2301 and change (I only had to pay the $250 deductible)

I still have your addy Gene so I will get a package out to you in the next couple days and pm you the tracking number. Let me know what types of cigars you prefer though and I will do my best to accomodate.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Well, I guess I need to declare Gene the winner.

Here are the answers I was looking for.
    1. What is the make and model of the truck? (bonuses for the year and submodel) 2003 Ford F150 Supercab XLT
    2. What needed to be replaced? main wiring harness (electrical system)
    3. What was the source of the damage? Damn squirrels built a nest and chewed through the wires.(I think Phoebs owes me some sticks as a peace offering for what hie relatives did.)

Extra bonuses:
    Who is my insurance company? USAA
    How much was the total repair bill? $2301 and change (I only had to pay the $250 deductible)

I still have your addy Gene so I will get a package out to you in the next couple days and pm you the tracking number. Let me know what types of cigars you prefer though and I will do my best to accomodate.

Thanks Ron I appreciate it. Sorry to hear about the truck trouble though thats a bi-atch! Yes Pheebs should be held accountable for his brethrens antics. We may have to hold a kangaroo court and see how many sticks he owes you! As for preferences judging from your last pack to me I'm sure what you send will be more than adequate. Thanks bro' and hate to hear about the squirrel problem.
  • Options
    Congrats Gene! Squirrels...geez man, wtf ROFL!!!
  • Options
    I will try to get a question up tonight ...
  • Options
    Game Time Kiddies !!! In the early -mid '80's my wife purchased me a limited edition handgun for Christmas. I still have it and love it. Part of the time its in my briefcase and at night in my nightstand. It is a limited edition ...only 5000 were produced ...2500 blued and 2500 stainless. The Question... Name the mfg, model #, caliber, length of barrell and as a bonus question is mine blued or stainless .....
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Game Time Kiddies !!! In the early -mid '80's my wife purchased me a limited edition handgun for Christmas. I still have it and love it. Part of the time its in my briefcase and at night in my nightstand. It is a limited edition ...only 5000 were produced ...2500 blued and 2500 stainless. The Question... Name the mfg, model #, caliber, length of barrell and as a bonus question is mine blued or stainless .....
    at least one guess anybody before i start giving hints???
  • Options
    Colt, Python, 6", 357 stainless
  • Options
    Nope Jet. First Hint : this gun came with rosewood combat grip ...beautiful
  • Options
    I guess everyboby heard about the truck load of phillie blunts i had delivered to my house ....jet you may be closest since you said it was a gun hahahah
  • Options
    Seriously guys this may sound hard but its really easy hint hint hint
  • Options
    Colt, 1911, .45, 5" Stainless
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Colt, 1911, .45, 5" Stainless

next hint its not a colt...lmtd edition only 5000 made...rosewood fingergrip combat grip...
  • Options
    WTF Gene I'm like the only gun nut on here other than Zoom and maybe Pheebs. Your hint aint narrownig down Sheeit! I can name of 23 gns that had a limited edition run in the "mid eighties" 12 of them having stock Rosewood combat grips. This could take a while dude ROFL!!!!