Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Frank Sinatra
    Well brother joe, that would mean that you are related too. I have your information , so I will put something together for 'ya. It is your turn...Again. Good guess. Thanks for making it quick...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oh dang, I was just winging one out there, cool. So does that make you not-quite-so-old blue eyes? :)

I'll get a question up by tomorrow...have to think of something.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Oh dang, I was just winging one out there, cool. So does that make you not-quite-so-old blue eyes? :)

I'll get a question up by tomorrow...have to think of something.
    Eyes are green, and I can't sing, dance, or act.. at least not well enough to make any money at it.
  • Options
    Ok, as promised, here's my question.

I've flipped to a random page on my cigar cyclopedia, on that page, I've selected a random cigar...what is the cigar?
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    What the hell, there's got to be like 100 cigars out there, and we're supposed to just randomly guess? Do you know the odds that we'd guess correctly (hold on, Duty will figure out the odds for us)?

Matasa 30th anniversary.
  • Options
    Well I couldn't very well make it super easy, now could I? :)

And no, it's not the Matasa 30th...one down, 99 to go.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Cojonu
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Macanudo
  • Options
    No and no. First hint...this cigar is from a well known cigar maker.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Fuente Hemmingway
  • Options
    Another hint perhaps? bbc is on the right track, in that the cigar is made by a family.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Oliva serie G?
  • Options
    Come on guys, I can't really give any more hints without making it too obvious...well, let's try one at least. This cigar is a limited release.
  • Options
    Oliva V Maddy
  • Options
    bbc020:
    Oliva V Maddy
    Not quite that limited.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Oliva V Kuzi?
  • Options
    urbino:
    Oliva V Kuzi?
    LOL!!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

dutyje:
    urbino:
    Oliva V Kuzi?
    LOL!!

haha

• Options
    I don't think anyone wants to win this thing joz....I'll guess one of my faves....Padron 1964
  • Options
    Ok, I'm gonna practically give this one away. The family name has been mentioned twice already, just not the cigar.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Oliva G?
  • Options
    Oliva Special S
  • Options
    Oliva master blends 3
  • Options
    MB3 it is, way to go Gene. I'm gonna try and get this packed up and mailed out tomorrow, but it might get mailed Weds. I'll pm you with tracking info when it ships.

And now it's your turn.
  • Options

j0z3r:
    MB3 it is, way to go Gene. I'm gonna try and get this packed up and mailed out tomorrow, but it might get mailed Weds. I'll pm you with tracking info when it ships.

And now it's your turn.

Thanks Joe ,You da man ......I'll get a question up by tommorow morning if not sooner

• Options
    And don't think I'm gonna let you off easy after that last bomb. I'd start to fortify the bunker if I were you. :)
  • Options

j0z3r:
    And don't think I'm gonna let you off easy after that last bomb. I'd start to fortify the bunker if I were you. :)

No No ....I had to subscribe to Island Life Magazine after your last delivery !!!

• Options

Alright question time.

My wife is a realtor-broker. She listed a home for sale that belonged to a actor. This actor is very good friends with Chuck Norris and was in the the Walker,Texas Ranger series in quite a few episodes. He was also in - Road House, The Cutter , The Rock, Armageddon, Babylon 5, Stargate SG-1, Star Trek Deep Space 9, Star Trek Voyager, The HBO Series 1st And Ten, The soap opera Days O F Our Lives ,and many many more. Name the actor.

• Options
    Chuck Norris. Everybody knows there is only one actor in a Chuck Norris film. There are also no films other than Chuck Norris films.
  • Options
    Oh man...Has to be Marshall R. Teague