With a swagger stick right down to his knee
    Ride on you buggers, ride on!

He called for his eunich at half past nine
    Ride on! Ride on!
    Called for his eunich at half past nine
    "Get down to my harem, you lazy swine
    And fetch my favorite concubine!"
    Ride on you buggers, ride on!

(Spelling error to get around the super-advanced filth filter)
    But the filth filter doesn't know "eunuch." Why'd you misspell that?
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    urbino:
    But the filth filter doesn't know "eunuch." Why'd you misspell that?
    Because I apparently don't know how to spell it. I never did win the spelling bee. I don't even think I cracked the top 3... maybe in 7th grade.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    No Nascar fans out there? Another clue. This driver has not yet won the Daytona 500 race. Perhaps that will change next weekend.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    EDIT: nevermind, it hasnt been 2 weeks yet(effin rules) But i'm a big time nascar fan though!!
  • Options
    Hey Jet PM me your guess to see if we are like minded on this one. Who do you yell at every Sunday?
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Tony Stewart
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Tony Stewart
    Thank You !! That is the driver I will be cheering for this summer. Back in a Chevrolet, he should be better than ever. Drop me some information and I will get something out to you on Monday.
  • Options
    (sigh).....stoopid rules....:)
  • Options
    Jet I sent you a PM a few days ago about this game. It seems you and I have a few things in common regarding Nascar Racing. Check that out.
  • Options
    I saw it, and thats why i'm bummed, i woulda got it :). All good, todays qualifying was interesting.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    I saw it, and thats why i'm bummed, i woulda got it :). All good, todays qualifying was interesting.
    I only saw about half of that.. Who has the front row ?
  • Options
    Mark Martin / Martin Truex Jr
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Mark Martin / Martin Truex Jr
    A good day for guys named Martin it would seem.. Let's hope next Sunday is a good day for guys named Tony.
  • Options
    Hey Fourtotheflush... Where are you. I need some info from you to get that package out.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

kaspera79:
    Hey Fourtotheflush... Where are you. I need some info from you to get that package out.

Kas - did Four ever respond?

• Options
    gmill880:

kaspera79:

Kas - did Four ever respond?

No, It has been a while. I sent a PM and he has not checked that either. Shall we wait another couple days, he did answer the question correctly ? If anyone wants to PM his info, I can send a package. Maybe that will get him back in the game.
  • Options
    Hmmm , assuming he's ok, 10 days is a long time. Maybe someone has his info....
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Hmmm , assuming he's ok, 10 days is a long time. Maybe someone has his info....
    Probably okay, just shows up less frequently than others. I was surprised he got in the game this time...and won.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I believe the rule of thumb is two weeks. If he doesn't show up in the next three or four days he gets skipped and Kas asks another question. Everyone else agree?
  • Options

madurofan:
    I believe the rule of thumb is two weeks. If he doesn't show up in the next three or four days he gets skipped and Kas asks another question. Everyone else agree?

Sounds reasonable

• Options
    gmill880:

madurofan:

Sounds reasonable

Maddy, Kuzi, joe,gmill. lets say..Friday 7:00 P.M. So we can get this game rolling again.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:

madurofan:

Sounds reasonable

Maddy, Kuzi, joe,gmill. lets say..Friday 7:00 P.M. So we can get this game rolling again.
    Indeed. This is no reflection on Four, he didn't fail to pay up, instead he failed to mooch. He'd still be welcomed back if he so chose.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    gmill880:

madurofan:

Sounds reasonable

Indeed. This is no reflection on Four, he didn't fail to pay up, instead he failed to mooch. He'd still be welcomed back if he so chose.

Agreed

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I agree too. Let's get this thing rolling again.
  • Options

rdnstn:

Kas your up !!!

• Options
    rdnstn:
    Ronny! Where you been brother? Busy?
  • Options
    Okay.. looks like four/flush took some time away.. and based on requests from other forum members I will pose another question.. When I was young I was at a wedding and photographed with this celebrity who was a distant relative. His career stretched over fifty years and was a singer/actor. Any guesses.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Frank Sinatra