Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Do I have to just tell you all? lol, okay so this was sustained in an "accident"...
  • Options
    I am new to this forum but I think I know the answer.  Was it Henry II of France in the 1500.  I believe he died from a jousting accident.
  • Options
    I believe it was 1556
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    agctribefan:
    I believe it was 1556
    July 10, 1559 actually
  • Options
    well let me see here, kas you got the right date. but agctribefan got the person but you haven't had any trades as of yet so I'm going to let this one lay with the board. the rules state that you have had to have a good trade and only one answer per day.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    I say Chief gets the win, asks a question, ships HIS sticks.. and once confirmed, you ship yours.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    i'm gonna guess Henry II, July 10, 1559?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    well let me see here, kas you got the right date. but agctribefan got the person but you haven't had any trades as of yet so I'm going to let this one lay with the board. the rules state that you have had to have a good trade and only one answer per day.
    First of all, the only way I got the date was because Chief did the serious research on this one He even knew it was from jousting. Wikipedia with Henry II and it was simple. It's really your call Squirrel. Did you want the exact date as part of the answer ? On does Luko get the steal on this by being the first to post the answer exactly as you asked ? Hmmmm. Also, in the past, have members actually won a contest, before the rules were bent like Duty suggested. Senior members, what say you ?? Also I believe that the second post was to complete the answer.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If we go by Jeopardy rules, then it would have to go to Luko for providing the first correct and complete answer. I say it is up to phobic since it's his question and therefor his prize to award.
  • Options
    For the record (assuming someone here is keeping the books) I was kidding. But the rules do stipulate ya gotta be established, right? The rule of law must prevail.
  • Options

I will leave it up to you guys.  I can ask a question if you think I should.   By the way I have no problem sending my part first.  I think this is a cool thread.

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Just my $.02. The rules state you have to be an established trader with 25 posts. I would give it to Luko. However if Chief asks a question and sends HIS sticks, then Phobic can send his to Chief that would be an acceptable middle ground.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    For the record (assuming someone here is keeping the books) I was kidding. But the rules do stipulate ya gotta be established, right? The rule of law must prevail.
    We have made exceptions, or slight deviations I should say, in the past, not unlike what is proposed here. To let him have the win but stipulate that he asks a question first and sends out his prize first is not unreasonable and has been done with something here...I think it was in this game.

So my input is changed since Luko was joking about the answer. I say let the man have his win under the aforementioned condition.
  • Options
    Sounds good guys.. agctribefan send me your addy and then you can ask a question. Once you send your sticks I'll get yours to you.
  • Options
    I was just being a smartass when I answered, seeing how Chief and Kasper had already collectively given the right answer. I'm down with Jozer's suggestion...
  • Options
    Ok sounds good to me.  Here is my question.  What does the "Tribe" in my name stand for?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    You play a RPG game called Tribal Wars( and youre part of the "AGC"(which near as i can tell stands for all games considered) Tribe.
  • Options
    wow, nice one jet...
  • Options

Jetmech_63:
    You play a RPG game called Tribal Wars( and youre part of the "AGC"(which near as i can tell stands for all games considered) Tribe.

Very creative guess but unfortunately it is wrong.  It has nothing to do with video games although I am an avid gamer.

• Options
    Luko:
    I was just being a smartass when I answered, seeing how Chief and Kasper had already collectively given the right answer. I'm down with Jozer's suggestion...
    Hey Luko, I'm glad your alright with the outcome.. I didn't want to snipe that one from chief, I figured give the new guy a chance but than realized he had three posts, probably didn't read the first post with the rules. ( F. N .G. ) only kiddin' chief Congrats..
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Your a freakin' Clevelad Indians fan ....say it ain't so !!!
  • Options

gmill880:

Ding Ding Ding!  We have a winner.  I am a Cleveland Indians fan!  Go tribe!  gmill880 send me your snailer and I will get something out to you on monday.

• Options
    agctribefan:

gmill880:

Ding Ding Ding!  We have a winner.  I am a Cleveland Indians fan!  Go tribe!  gmill880 send me your snailer and I will get something out to you on monday.

Thanks 'tribefan and I'll let you guys know when it hits so the Squirrell can do its business ...errr...that just sounds wrong. Hey guys do I need to get a question up or wait on these two trades to sort themselves out?

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    It's up to you, gm, but if it were me, I'd let things catch up a bit.
  • Options
    urbino:
    I agree, we're going to need a score card to keep up with this action.
  • Options
    gmill880:
    agctribefan:

gmill880:

Thanks 'tribefan and I'll let you guys know when it hits so the Squirrell can do its business ...errr...that just sounds wrong. Hey guys do I need to get a question up or wait on these two trades to sort themselves out?

haha, good one!
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    je suis d'accord...
  • Options
    Luko:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    je suis d'accord...
    For all of our English speaking members..." I couldn't agree more."
  • Options
    Luko:
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    je suis d'accord...
    I resent that in fact I'm going to get animal rights after your ass!!! =)
  • Options
    OK I'll wait till I get 'tribes pack and let Squirrell launch and then put up a question. 'Tribefan you have mail.