Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

Thats funny Duty ....but after filming they used other actors and spliced them into the scenes so Chuck wouldn,t  know....sshhhhh ....

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    naw....chuck allows them to splice them in...chuck is all knowing!
  • Options

bbc020:
    Oh man...Has to be Marshall R. Teague

DAMN !!! Brandon that was fast ....Did google help or are you a fan ?

Marshall is a great guy, very down to earth and laid back ...proably best best known as the villain Jimmy in Roadhouse. He and Swayze(SP) did their own fight scenes. Marshall had a busted eye socket and anouther injury and I believe Patrick had a coupla cracked/broken ribs......

Anyways package will be out by no later than Thur. as I'm covered up at work.....will pm tracking number

• Options
    bit of a fan, but wasn't sure. The roadhouse clue was crucial. I did some verifying to make sure. Sounds good...Now I have to think of a question
  • Options
    Question time:

I have been working for a Private Non-Profit for a couple years now and am currently the Director of Family Child Care of our agency, yet on the side I have been going to school and working part time in another industry. I should graduate this coming June with a degree in? What I am looking for here is what I'm going to school for....it has a bit to do with what I've been doing on the side. While I don't expect you to know the exact name of the program I'm in, you do have to be pretty close.

bonus: how long has it taken me to get this degree?
  • Options

bbc020:
    Question time:

I have been working for a Private Non-Profit for a couple years now and am currently the Director of Family Child Care of our agency, yet on the side I have been going to school and working part time in another industry. I should graduate this coming June with a degree in? What I am looking for here is what I'm going to school for....it has a bit to do with what I've been doing on the side. While I don't expect you to know the exact name of the program I'm in, you do have to be pretty close.

Your getting a degree in cigar forum counseling ? I didn't even know they offered that ! ; )

• Options
    cigar forum counseling? Why? Everyone here is perfectly sane.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    Question time:

Cosmetology? As for the bonus, some would say you've been working towards this degree your whole life?
  • Options

bbc020:

No , other direction, help with kinds,tastes,flavors etc

• Options
    gmill880:

bbc020:

No , other direction, help with kinds,tastes,flavors etc

Nah...I think you folks would be counseling me. While I have learned a lot, I haven't earned a degree in it.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    Question time:

Ok, so here's a hint.

It's not Cigar Forum Counseling or Cosmetology
  • Options
    Ok...a real hint: I had to take a specialize writing class to fulfill the requirements of this degree.
  • Options
    seriously folks...No guesses? It's not like I'm sending out white owls or backwoods, that's not my style

another hint:
    I first got interested in this field in an extra curricular activity I was participating in during High School.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Sociology? I'm gonna say 5 years for a Bachelors? I was on the 6 year plan myself.
  • Options
    Not sociology.... It's actually an Associates degree
  • Options
    It's an associate's degree in.....something having to do with....something I first started doing in High School.

seriously, If I give any more it will be just given away.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    underage drinking?
  • Options
    actually, since I've started pursuing this degree...i haven't had a drop of alcohol. For some of you that isn't a shock.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    actually, since I've started pursuing this degree...i haven't had a drop of alcohol. For some of you that isn't a shock.

Monk-Hood ;) just messin with ya bro
  • Options
    gmill880:
    bbc020:

Monk-Hood ;) just messin with ya bro

I think they swear off intercourse too....not a chance of going celibate for any length of time. the girlfriend wouldn't allow it.
  • Options
    hopefully a last hint:

a lot of the technical classes I had to take were based in learning to set up and use certain equipment.
  • Options
    It has something to do with one of my interests
  • Options
    Ok, while I like the fact that my post count has grown tremendously due to the lack of response on this F&G question....I got nailed by Gmill with his F&G prize, I have to take this out on someone. Doesn't anyone have an idea?
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Everyone's just sitting around here watching you play with yourself :)
  • Options
    dutyje:
    touche
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Videography?
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Videography?

You got half, and that counts in my book. The degree is in Audio/Visual Production & Engineering. PM your addy and I should be able to get some sticks in the mail tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    people aren't too bright around here... lol
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    dutyje:
    Ithink joe gets half credit on this one, ( his answer was amusing)
  • Options
    I didn't really expect anyone to get the answer perfect, and Alien got the half that I didn't allude to in any hint...go figure