Comments

• Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Shoot, I'm too inebriated to think...

Spidey, Hulk, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, Captain Planet
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Nopitty-nopers. Next hint:

The video game hero fought with a sword and shield, the cartoon hero was known for mostly brute force and referring to himself in the third person.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Spidey, hulky, legend of zelda -Link, Alley Opp ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    One away Gene....
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    alienmisprint:
    gmill880:
    One away Gene....

Whoa guys ...just looking back over the boards today after getting home from a he_ll of a stress filled day at work and it seems as if 'ol Geno jumped the 24 hour rule while trying to juggle work and play !!! If anyone can build off my answer and win this it won't hurt my feelin' at all. And I apologize for being batty as he_ll !!! Get to thinkin guys Tony sends out some good stuff !!!
  • Options
    Alright, next hint: the cartoon character appears in two forms, I have his more "primitive" version tattooed.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Alright, next hint: the cartoon character appears in two forms, I have his more "primitive" version tattooed.
    Spidey, Hulk, Link, Captain Caveman
  • Options
    Nope. The cartoon this character is from has recently been re-made into a movie, but this character is not in that movie.
  • Options
    I figured that would give away at least the cartoon he was from. Let's see...this character was one of the main characters in the animated movie version of the cartoon, released in 1986.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Optimus Prime.
  • Options
    Close, but no cigar(s). Look at the previous clues and it should be obvious now.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I think I know this one...can't wait to see if I'm right.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Spiderman, Hulk, Link, Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime?
  • Options
    Nope, getting close though.
  • Options
    Is it Devastator?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Is it Devastator?
    No, but he was one of my favorite characters too. I really hate how they butchered him in the new movie. Testicles? Really Mr. Bay, really?

Okay, last hint. If no one gets it by tomorrow night, prize goes to whoever named three of them first. The group this character is the leader of were created by the Autobots after the Autobots discovered the inspiration for them in the caves of their base.
  • Options
    That's what I get for not knowing sh*t about Transformers. Went with the first character I could find who was really strong and kinda dumb. :)
  • Options
    Grimlock?
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Grimlock?
    Winna winna, chicken dinna! I have the linework and some coloring done for Spider-Man, Link, the Hulk, and Grimlock on half of my back, as you can see here:

Hit me with your addy Four and anything you absolutely don't like and I will get a pack out Monday.
  • Options
    I just spent the last five minutes trying to politely tie in your tats with prison rape...

Nothing I wrote came out non-super-offensive.... so I'm not going to write it...

Cool tatoos though!
  • Options
    PM Sent
  • Options
    Ill think of a question today.
  • Options
    I will stick with the Tatoo theme. If Cholmes has already seen them, then you are out of the running. But to keep it fair I will give 1 point for the 1st correct answer on the tatoo and its location. so to start off. 1 point - How many tatoos do I have?
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    I will stick with the Tatoo theme. If Cholmes has already seen them, then you are out of the running. But to keep it fair I will give 1 point for the 1st correct answer on the tatoo and its location. so to start off. 1 point - How many tatoos do I have?
    PM Sent
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    PM Sent

No need to PM, we can do it out in the open forum here. As soon as all information is received I will tally up the points and the most pts we will have a winner.
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I just spent the last five minutes trying to politely tie in your tats with prison rape...

Nothing I wrote came out non-super-offensive.... so I'm not going to write it...

Cool tatoos though!
    There's a joke in there somewhere....maybe something to do with pedophile-bait? There's your alley-oop.....
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Lasabar:

Cool tatoos though!
    There's a joke in there somewhere....maybe something to do with pedophile-bait? There's your alley-oop.....
    I was going more for prison rape and your "Daddy" having something to look at.... but I don't know....
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    No body chiming in on this? Do I need to make this easier than a random guess at a number to start this off.
    Question 1 How many tatoos do I have? Question 2 1 point each for tatoo and location (bonus point if you get them both correct, location and ink). I will give out hints after # 1 is answered.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    No body chiming in on this? Do I need to make this easier than a random guess at a number to start this off.
    Question 1 How many tatoos do I have? Question 2 1 point each for tatoo and location (bonus point if you get them both correct, location and ink). I will give out hints after # 1 is answered.
    Fine... 3 tats... 1 on left ankle... as for the other two, guessing calf and back.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Fine... 3 tats... 1 on left ankle... as for the other two, guessing calf and back.

Ding Ding 2 points.

So this leave 5 to 7 points out there (3 tats and 2 locations + a possible 2 bonus points for correct tatoo and location at same time)

Cholmes in the lead with 2 points -- ok cholmes with the only guess and the only one playing so far w 2 points.

I have 3 tatoos, 1 on left anke (ankle would have sufficed), the other 2 guesses Calf and back are incorrect.

My 1st hint will be the tatoo on my left ankle. (folks can keep guessing locations - 24 hour rule applies unless we only have 1 playing then have at it!)

This tatoo is of one of my favorite cartoon characters. He is an animal.