Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Lasabar:
    Uh oh.... Red Wings???

And I mean the team, not the ritual by which a man "Earns his Red Wings"....... that's just gross
    No... and GOD NO !!!! LMAO
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I am with you on the Red Wings thing, I hate the Red Wings but at least they got the name right. It's appropriate for a bunch of bloody vaginas. LOL...

...oh and btw, you are a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    I am with you on the Red Wings thing, I hate the Red Wings but at least they got the name right. It's appropriate for a bunch of bloody vaginas. LOL...

...oh and btw, you are a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs.
    Holy COW !!! It is just a fluke that I remembered to check back here and rdnstn has hit the target on the nose.

I was actually born there... it's some kind of law or something...but I'm a Leafs fan for life.

I was like 3 the last time the won the cup. Sure hope I live to see them win at least one, while I'm still able to walk! LOL

So I will get something off to you in the next day or so Ron. I think I still have your addy.
  • Options
    Woohoo, I must admit I thought I remembered you saying something about it in an old thread. The only reason that I remember is that I am one of the 8 hockey fans outside of Canada that somebody referred to. LOL

Ok, so give me a little bit and I will post up my question.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Woohoo, I must admit I thought I remembered you saying something about it in an old thread. The only reason that I remember is that I am one of the 8 hockey fans outside of Canada that somebody referred to. LOL

Ok, so give me a little bit and I will post up my question.
    That was you?!

I remember challenging Duty to a game of hockey with him and the other 7 or 8 guys in the US who can play hockey. LMAO

Did I really mention it before in a post? Being a Leafs fan means not spending a lot of time loudmouthing about how much your team rocks.

More like how they seem like they won't suck as bad this year. Yet they still sell out EVERY night and have a 20 year wait list for season tickets.
  • Options
    Well, I can't play hockey but I love to watch. I play a mean game of broomball though. Don't feel bad about being a Leafs fan though, at least tehy finished better than my team did last year.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Well, I can't play hockey but I love to watch. I play a mean game of broomball though. Don't feel bad about being a Leafs fan though, at least tehy finished better than my team did last year.

OK Ron, I am feeling psychic today... so I am going to go ahead and take a shot at your contest question.

The answer is.... SILLY PUTTY !!

Do you still have my addy or should I send it out to you?

Don't know how I knew that one... it just came to me.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:

OK Ron, I am feeling psychic today... so I am going to go ahead and take a shot at your contest question.

Damn you're good Laker, now if you will just tell me what the winning lotto numbers for Tomorrow's Texas Lotto drawing are, I will put some sticks in the mail for you.

OK, just in case I don't get those numbers from Laker, here's another question. I was going to follow Laker with a hockey question but I figured guessing my favorite team or player might be too easy so instead I'm feeling a little nostalgic so here it goes. I was riding motorcycles before I learned to drive a car and have had my motorcycle license since I was legal to drive. I love motorcycles so much that my first vehicle purchase was a motorcycle so for the contest, tell me what it was. Make, model and color. Also, to start you off, I purchased this before I had the license to drive it on the street and I will give a bonus if you can guess the year of it as well.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    laker1963:
    rdnstn:

Damn you're good Laker, now if you will just tell me what the winning lotto numbers for Tomorrow's Texas Lotto drawing are, I will put some sticks in the mail for you.

OK, just in case I don't get those numbers from Laker, here's another question. I was going to follow Laker with a hockey question but I figured guessing my favorite team or player might be too easy so instead I'm feeling a little nostalgic so here it goes. I was riding motorcycles before I learned to drive a car and have had my motorcycle license since I was legal to drive. I love motorcycles so much that my first vehicle purchase was a motorcycle so for the contest, tell me what it was. Make, model and color. Also, to start you off, I purchased this before I had the license to drive it on the street and I will give a bonus if you can guess the year of it as well.

OK, sure now Silly Putty seems like a silly answer... but I think you just changed the question you were going to ask :)

As for your second question... I'll guess a 1979 Yamaha 250 Enduro Yellow
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    It was a red Honda CBR
  • Options
    Alright, it just a lil hint, It was a Japanese brand, and one of the previous guesses has the correct color and the other has the correct style/class.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Yamaha FZR 600. Red, white and blue.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Alright, it just a lil hint, It was a Japanese brand, and one of the previous guesses has the correct color and the other has the correct style/class.
    A freaking Red Kawasaki off-roader!!! Possibly a 1985 KLX? :)
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    OK I'll try a RED Yamaha 250 Enduro... err did Yamaha make red bikes?
  • Options
    I have to say that laker and Renaissance are both very close. 1985 was the year that I bought the bike but not the year of manufacture. The bike was licensed and I road it to school quite often but I'm a little short (actually a lot) for a 250.
  • Options
    1983 Red Suzuki 70cc/125cc DR maybe? lol Decided to try a different brand ;)
  • Options
    Ok so let's try a 1983 125 RED Yamaha Enduro
  • Options
    laker1963:
    You insist on these Yamahas, dont you! I dont like Yamaha as much. Personal choice would be a Honda or Suzuki... Kawasaki is king of off-roads though...
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    laker1963:
    You insist on these Yamahas, dont you! I dont like Yamaha as much. Personal choice would be a Honda or Suzuki... Kawasaki is king of off-roads though...
    Naw, I could care less about bikes. I just want some cigars !!! LMAO
  • Options
    OK, looks like a battle between the 2 of you, and I will say that you are both correct on the color, and closer on the size and year, but neither of you currently has the brand correct and I think both of you have the class down.
  • Options
    I was gonna post a guess... I think I know what you had... But I have to wait till tomorrow, right? If I am not mistaken of the rules...
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    I was gonna post a guess... I think I know what you had... But I have to wait till tomorrow, right? If I am not mistaken of the rules...
    Damn right you will !! LMAO

And what was that slipping in two size guesses last time? 70 / 125
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Damn right you will !! LMAO

And what was that slipping in two size guesses last time? 70 / 125
    Hahahha! I was trying to give you a hint! ;) Damn you for being all unappreciative! Guess Ima have to win this and smoke the stogies all by myself and send you photos... You can watch me on live feed too if you want! Unless Ron is willing to split the prize ;)?
  • Options
    Le me go before Laker wakes up.. The guess is:

KTM 50cc Off-Roader, Red color, 1982 manufacture, with a two-stroke engine ;)! Did I guess?
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    Le me go before Laker wakes up.. The guess is:

KTM 50cc Off-Roader, Red color, 1982 manufacture, with a two-stroke engine ;)! Did I guess?

Man that's low... using a time zone to go first, LOL

Your last guess was so obscure however that I now feel like you have given me a free guess, HAHA!

This is the winning guess right here. A 1983 Suzuki 125 Red Enduro
  • Options
    laker1963:
    A 1983 Suzuki 125 Red Enduro
    No such motorcycle exists! ;) :P
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    laker1963:
    REALLY? You lie...Suzuki DR 125 S 1983... it must be the winner whoo hooo !

I know that there are Red 125's out there, like this one...Suzuki TS 125 ER 1980
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:
    laker1963:

I know that there are Red 125's out there, like this one...Suzuki TS 125 ER 1980
    Wo wo wo!! Hold your horses! What is this "Renaissance_Man" stuff you are pulling! No sneaking in double guesses :O! I'll pretend like your last post didn't happen ;)... Canadians... You guys are worse than Bulgarians!
  • Options
    Renaissance_Man:
    laker1963:
    Renaissance_Man:
    laker1963:

Wo wo wo!! Hold your horses! What is this "Renaissance_Man" stuff you are pulling! No sneaking in double guesses :O! I'll pretend like your last post didn't happen ;)... Canadians... You guys are worse than Bulgarians!
    Hey not at all...LOL

That second bike listed was not a guess (unless it was correct, of course)

I was just showing you that there were such bikes out there, afterall YOU said they didn't exsist.

Also, I figure that we are even again now ;)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Also, I figure that we are even again now ;)
    Even?!? You are wrong. You are still Canadian. No way close to even ;)! hahha... sorry... I had to allude to this again - it seems to be Canadian themed day today...