Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sheet.." I Will Always Love You." .... By Whitney " Crack Is Whack " Houston.. . I can't let this go on much longer. But I don't know what award the movie the Body Guard would have been nominated for. Maybe one of those Razzys ?
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Sheet.." I Will Always Love You." .... By Whitney " Crack Is Whack " Houston.. . I can't let this go on much longer. But I don't know what award the movie the Body Guard would have been nominated for. Maybe one of those Razzys ?
    You got it!!! hahaha.... I am a bit ashamed of this, but I did sing this song EVERY freaking day!!! I was soo good! haahahh... PM me your info KASPERA!
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    That is totally what I was thinking but couldn't guess since I was ineligible for the contest.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    rdnstn:
    That is totally what I was thinking but couldn't guess since I was ineligible for the contest.
    Yeah :)... I'll be sad to be out of this game now too... Did you get my PM btw, Ron?
  • Options
    Okay, this may be easy.. Last week I went to a " Cigar Event" . A local B&M had some reps. at the store promoting their products.. Name the brand and label they were promoting.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    rdnstn:
    Yeah :)... I'll be sad to be out of this game now too... Did you get my PM btw, Ron?
    Yeah, sorry I haven't responded. I have the package all put together. I just need to get to the post office to send it out.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Okay, this may be easy.. Last week I went to a " Cigar Event" . A local B&M had some reps. at the store promoting their products.. Name the brand and label they were promoting.
    I'll guess Xikar and the new HC line. If that is correct, could you throw in a few of those HC's? Lol, just kidding. But not really.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oliva promoting the Cain.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Ashton promoting the La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Cuesta Rey promoting the El Baton
  • Options
    bbc020:
    Okay this has gone on long enough.. I went to an Ashton Event and they were featuring San Cristobal.. But, giving out La Aromas too. So bbc wins by sort of default. PM me your info. please.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    bbc020:
    Okay this has gone on long enough.. I went to an Ashton Event and they were featuring San Cristobal.. But, giving out La Aromas too. So bbc wins by sort of default. PM me your info. please.
    Thanks Kas. I'll try to get question up sometime Friday or sat.
  • Options
    Every summer around this time, my hometown host a festival along the riverfront that nearly doubles the population in the town. Complete with live music from both local, regional, and national scenes, great festival food, and an awesome ___________.

the past few years, I have had to make tough decisions on whether I would watch the Ohio State Buckeyes play their big opponent (Texas, USC) or check out the "Blank" above at the festival. The answer I'm looking for is the blank above and the name of the festival.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    34th Annual Ohio River Sternwheel Festival and the blank is the Queens beauty pageant ???
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    bbc020:
    Every summer around this time, my hometown host a festival along the riverfront that nearly doubles the population in the town. Complete with live music from both local, regional, and national scenes, great festival food, and an awesome ___________.

the past few years, I have had to make tough decisions on whether I would watch the Ohio State Buckeyes play their big opponent (Texas, USC) or check out the "Blank" above at the festival. The answer I'm looking for is the blank above and the name of the festival.
    ohio river sternwheel festival and you don't like to miss the Rollin' Oldies Car Show
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    bbc020:

ohio river sternwheel festival and you don't like to miss the Rollin' Oldies Car Show

Thats what I started to put and the more I think about it the more I think your right TheShaun !
  • Options
    TheShaun:
    bbc020:

correct festival...think again on the event....It would be kinda strange to go to a car show at night.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    any objections to me getting in on this? I have a guess but I am working on my first trade right now.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    TheShaun:
    bbc020:

correct festival...think again on the event....It would be kinda strange to go to a car show at night.

Same festival / Fireworks display ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    bbc020:
    TheShaun:
    bbc020:

That was going to be my original guess, but when I scrolled down the page I saw car show and thought that had to be it.

I think you may be the winner!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    bbc020:
    TheShaun:
    bbc020:

Gene Wins with this answer....the fireworks are later tonight, we're watching the game downtown and stepping out to get a glimpse of the fireworks, hopefully it works out

Congrats Gene....I think I still have your information, I'll let you know if I need it.
  • Options
    bbc020:
    gmill880:
    bbc020:
    TheShaun:
    bbc020:

Gene Wins with this answer....the fireworks are later tonight, we're watching the game downtown and stepping out to get a glimpse of the fireworks, hopefully it works out

Congrats Gene....I think I still have your information, I'll let you know if I need it.

Thanks Brandon I appreciate it ! I will try to get a question up by Sunday night ...
  • Options
    My question ... 2 years ago on vacation in the Cayman Islands staying at the Ritz Carlton a very well known wrestler and his entourage of young ladies was also a guest there. I have numerous poolside pics taken from a distance as he didn't seem to be thrilled about people approaching him. Who was the wrestler ?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Triple H
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    edge
  • Options
    JIMMY "SUPERFLY" SNUKA. :)
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously, the "Macho Man" Randy Savage
  • Options
    Thats 4 no's none of those guys....hint - he's an older wrestler but was still pretty ripped and looked like he could still lay a hurtin on ya even at his age ...
  • Options
    The Ultimate Warrior
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    Thats 4 no's none of those guys....hint - he's an older wrestler but was still pretty ripped and looked like he could still lay a hurtin on ya even at his age ...
    Brett Hart