The list goes on... Scorpio Illusion ?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    The list goes on... Scorpio Illusion ?
    DING DING!!!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Okay, I am very late in keeping the game going so lets get this back on track. In seventh grade we were given a reading assignment, and this is the Pulitzer Prize novel that made me realize how incredible the written word was. And no, Lassie, it was not "Fun with D!ck and Jane "
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The Old Man And The Sea, by my man E. Hemingway
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Okay, I am very late in keeping the game going so lets get this back on track. In seventh grade we were given a reading assignment, and this is the Pulitzer Prize novel that made me realize how incredible the written word was. And no, Lassie, it was not "Fun with D!ck and Jane "
    AT LEAST LET ME GUESS!!!!! It makes me feel like I contribute more to this thread than a sense of shame....
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I'm going to have to say The Giver By Lois Lowry. Just guessing because that was the only book I remember from seventh grade that was worth a damn
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    I'll go with The Outsiders. The first or second of three books in the series. I can remember the other two, but not the proper order the were released in.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I say Hatchet by Gary Paulsen.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    First guess wins this one snake !! It was To Kill A Mockingbird.. PM me your info and I will get something to you in a day or two. ( That was easy ! )
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    First guess wins this one snake !! PM me your info and I will get something to you in a day or two. ( That was easy ! )
    Shoooot.... Technically the first guess was mine, but Kas gave me my first guess... Shoooo
  • Options
    Ok, lets keep the ball rolling here.

This american singer died on April 5th, 2002. You have to find out who he is in order to answer the actual question. Question to answer is name the band, album, song title released this year to pay tribute to that singer. As a bonus if you can answer what other artist was featured playing on the song I will find a little something extra to throw in.
  • Options
    The answer to your question is Layne Staley, the song Black Gives Way to Blue, Alice in Chains, with the CD being the same name as the song, and the extra artist is Elton John
  • Options
    SoB I thought this would take some time. Wow, you sir are brilliant. Hell of a song!! PM me your info

RIP Layne Staley
  • Options
    If anything I should thank my roommate. He is a big Alice in Chains fan
  • Options
    Now its my turn. Lets try a personal question that everyone likes to do. I have a sound system in my car that beats at 140.3 Db, what is the name of the manufacturer that builds my equipment?
  • Options
    JL Audio
  • Options
    Rockford-Fosgate
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    If anything I should thank my roommate. He is a big Alice in Chains fan
    Your package is on the way. PM sent with the info.
  • Options
    Kicker audio
  • Options
    Sorry non of those are correct. Hint# 2 you will not find this brand at Best Buy
  • Options
    Phoenix Gold!
  • Options
    BOSE
  • Options
    Infiniti
  • Options
    MA audio
  • Options
    MTX
  • Options
    Sorry still none of those are correct. Their competition style woofer was called the Mojo, changed for this year it is the CM class. It sports a 196 oz magnet. Though I do not have that model I own the once called M3 now called the C3.
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    Sorry still none of those are correct. Their competition style woofer was called the Mojo, changed for this year it is the CM class. It sports a 196 oz magnet. Though I do not have that model I own the once called M3 now called the C3.
    Memphis
  • Options
    Laker you are correct PM me your info and you taste in cigars