Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jsnake:
    Maybe someone can still my answer since I won last week and can't play. Is your hobby your p-ussy.....cats? Few guys on here seem to be really into their cats and all.

This is diving everyone nuts though so that is what I would say.
    Nope. I didn't even think of that one. Good choice. As afr as driving everyone nuts with this hobby... you guys are gonna be pissed when you see that you missed this one.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    cigar label collecting
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    cigar label collecting
    How did you know? I smoke the cigars just to get to those pretty labels. NOPE !!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    cigar label collecting
    How did you know? I smoke the cigars just to get to those pretty labels. NOPE !!
    LOL what a tease! We are all going to bang our heads on something hard when he tells us.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Surfing and participating on THIS CCOM Cigar forum ...he_ll that has to be it ...its the last thing that hasn't been guessed ,,,
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Surfing and participating on THIS CCOM Cigar forum ...he_ll that has to be it ...its the last thing that hasn't been guessed ,,,
    Well, not the last thing, but no one wants to guess why Laker has that old Creepy Van with the windows painted and a subscription to the "Candy of the Month Club"...

Yikes.......................
  • Options
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    cigar label collecting
    A-ss!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    cigar label collecting
    A-ss!

OH sure Gene. Can't come up with a good guess... so the name calling starts. :)~
  • Options
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    cigar label collecting
    A-ss!

OH sure Gene. Can't come up with a good guess... so the name calling starts. :)~

Wait a minute Doug that wasn't me , that was GLEN !!! Now how about my last guess ?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Coin collecting?
  • Options
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    cigar label collecting
    A-ss!

Wait a minute Doug that wasn't me , that was GLEN !!! Now how about my last guess ?
    lol, yeah gene stop name calling...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    cigar label collecting
    A-ss!

Ooops, sorry Gene. and NO.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    cigar label collecting
    A-ss!

lol, yeah gene stop name calling...
    You little squirrel rat *** ! LMAO
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Coin collecting?
    Well It's about freakin' time...I started collecting particular coins years ago. The last few years it has been more particular gold coins. I have your addy Joe. I'll get something out to you on Monday morning.
  • Options
    I think that was one of the longest on here, nice laker.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrel:
    WHO KNEW !!!

I thought that one would be guessed real quick.

I was actually sitting in the "winter smoking room" (garage) and thinking "what the he ll am I going to ask for a new question"?

Funny, everything I came up with seemed way tougher then the question I already asked.LOL

Way to go Joz3r, you saved this thing from going on even longer, sort of a mercy kill.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    phobicsquirrel:
    WHO KNEW !!!

I thought that one would be guessed real quick.

I was actually sitting in the "winter smoking room" (garage) and thinking "what the he ll am I going to ask for a new question"?

Funny, everything I came up with seemed way tougher then the question I already asked.LOL

Way to go Joz3r, you saved this thing from going on even longer, sort of a mercy kill.

Now the pressures on Joe ...you gotta come up with something that lasts a while (thats what she said --there, thats outta the way now)...... ;)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    Coin collecting?
    Well It's about freakin' time...I started collecting particular coins years ago. The last few years it has been more particular gold coins. I have your addy Joe. I'll get something out to you on Monday morning.
    Well hot damn, that was a shot in the dark.

Forget it Gene, I'm just gonna throw something out there that will be googled in 3 minutes. :) I'll try and get something up later today, take some time and think about it.
  • Options
    And I owe you guys a question. This will be a two-parter, the first will be easy, the second not as easy. Here goes.

When I was in middle school, there was a fundraiser in which I won a cash prize that I used to buy an album that was pretty big at the time. Tell me, what did the fundraiser consist of and what was the album I bought. To give a timeframe, this was in late '96/ early '97. Go!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    And I owe you guys a question. This will be a two-parter, the first will be easy, the second not as easy. Here goes.

When I was in middle school, there was a fundraiser in which I won a cash prize that I used to buy an album that was pretty big at the time. Tell me, what did the fundraiser consist of and what was the album I bought. To give a timeframe, this was in late '96/ early '97. Go!
    The fund raiser was a bottle drive. The album was Pinkerton / Weezer

Someone had to be wrong first !

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I will be wrong second:

Fundraiser was a Magazine subscription fundraiser and the album as Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    bbc020:
    I will be wrong second:

Fundraiser was a Magazine subscription fundraiser and the album as Rage Against the Machine's Evil Empire
    BULLS ON PARADE!! Love that album.

My guess: a canned goods drive! Album was Dave Matthews Band Crash
  • Options
    Ok, I'll confirm that Brandon was right about the first part. I'll give one hint about part 2 and no more. The album was released in 1995 and in 2007 it was certified nine time platinum.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Ok, I'll confirm that Brandon was right about the first part. I'll give one hint about part 2 and no more. The album was released in 1995 and in 2007 it was certified nine time platinum.
    So how long before we can guess again? I've got this one.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    j0z3r:
    So how long before we can guess again? I've got this one.
    that's not fair...I do too!

I was going to wait the 24 hour period. That would make it to where you got to guess first Doug...since you were wrong first!
  • Options
    Then I will guess Rage against the Machine - Evil Empire Since MY 24 hr period is over :)
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Then I will guess Rage against the Machine - Evil Empire Since MY 24 hr period is over :)
    Doug...that's what I guessed ^^Above^^
  • Options
    I'm gonna have to guess that it was Smashing Pumpkin's Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

and obviously it was a magazine fundraiser
  • Options
    Hmm, I thought maybe it was a bit obvious. Good job Brandon, I'll get something headed your way tomorrow. Can you pm me your info, I'm not sure I have it.
  • Options
    pm on it's way. I'll have to think of a question tomorrow.