Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Alright, question time.
    There is a particular cigar I have wanted to try for sometime now but I can't find it anywhere. I have never seen it mentioned let alone discussed on this forum. I'm not even sure how many people know it exists. I do not know anyone personally who has smoked one and have never heard of anyone on here smoking one although someone may have ..if you did you are one of probably very few. I will tell you this much for now it is not a HMR and is not an ISOM. Any info I have been able to find on it describes its production as very limited and intermittant(sp?) ...There ya go boys and girls ...have a swing at it ...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Tatuaje Monster Series.
  • Options
    Nope thats not it
  • Options
    Yeah, didn't think so....Rubber ****? :)
  • Options
    is it Savinelli ELR (Extremely Limited Reserve), first introduced in late 1994, this premium line has continued to deliver consistently. Made for Savinelli by the Arturo Fuente family??
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Partagas D
  • Options
    2 good guesses but not it ---I'll throw out another hint tonight when I get home
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Yeah, didn't think so....Rubber ****? :)

:)
  • Options
    Hint : This cigar was made for the owner of a popular magazine ...because of his preference for a particular wrapper
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    It wasn't the GQ special edition was it?
  • Options
    Nope Pheebs thats not it either
  • Options
    Playboy from Altadis
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Playboy from Altadis

Nada ...
  • Options
    Remember the first post ...NEVER heard it mentioned or smoked here !
    Now lets see for another hint ...its a variation of one of my top 10 cigar choices and mfg'ed by one of the more well known brands but is evidently one of the most rare smokes I know of and I have never seen/found anyone with it in stock !!!
  • Options
    For some reason I reversed what you had written Gene...I was going with " have seen it mentioned...etc". Care to divulge which top 10 cigar? :)

I'll have a guess later, hopefully I'll be closing in on it.
  • Options
    How about a La Flor Dominicana El Museo.
  • Options
    Hmmm ...nope ...more hints to come soon.
  • Options
    The magazine person in question publishes a cigar magazine and a wine magazine ...this should help a great deal ...
  • Options
    The Marvin Shanken special edition cigar?
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200:
    The Marvin Shanken special edition cigar?

You are skating around in the correct arena my friend however this particular cigar has a particular name very very very close to its more re known counter part ...same filler and binder different wrapper ( preferred by Shanken) thus the variation in the name . Now I've probably made it to easy ...
  • Options
    Arturo Fuente Anejo Special Release Cameroon Shark ?
  • Options
    mustluvcigars:

Thats it my brotha' ....The Anejo 77 Cameroon "Sand Shark" as its referred to as. I have never seen these in stock anywhere and have not been able to get my hands on one. Has anyone ever had one or know of anyone with one their willing to part with ? Hey mustluv shoot me your addy and I'll get something out by no later than Wednesday. Thanks for playing. Gene
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Gene that was a pretty good question, I'd have to say. Did you intentionally Google-proof it? I couldn't find SHEEIT on Google lol... Very well-played
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Gene that was a pretty good question, I'd have to say. Did you intentionally Google-proof it? I couldn't find SHEEIT on Google lol... Very well-played

Yeah you have to dig very deep in the Google search to come up with anything on it. I found out about it about a year ago by mistake looking at stuff about one of my top 2 or 3 smokes the Anejo 77 Shark stumbled across the 77 Cameroon Sand Shark made for Shanken. I love the reg 77 and I love the camerron wrapper so i'm sure this cigar would be a treat for me. It seems its not regular production and is rolled sporadically but it sounds great ! NOW TO FIND ONE !!! Thanks-Gene
  • Options
    gmill880:
    mustluvcigars:

Thats it my brotha' ....The Anejo 77 Cameroon "Sand Shark" as its referred to as. I have never seen these in stock anywhere and have not been able to get my hands on one. Has anyone ever had one or know of anyone with one their willing to part with ? Hey mustluv shoot me your addy and I'll get something out by no later than Wednesday. Thanks for playing. Gene
    Really? WOOO-HOO!!! Score!! I like totally made that one up. hehe. J/k
    That was a really good one gmil. Like you I found it on accident, Almost went with the SS Shark, the orignal cedar wrapped release. but that was a one-time production. I really did learn alot about Fuente, Shanken, history of CA and Castro(anyone who has not read that interview should, it is very interesting.) researching this answer. Pm on the way, bro. Ill try to be thinking of a question but this is a tough act to follow.
  • Options
    I just made a trade deal with one of the great trading BOTls here. We both believe it may be one of the largest forum trades ever. What is the total stick count being swapped? Bonus, guess the stick count for each party. Good luck!
  • Options
    40 cigars total. 23 and 17.
  • Options
    and our first guess is not warm
    Joz3r try again tommorrow night hopefully it will last till at least then.
  • Options
    well so far Joe is the closest:P
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Come on, no more guesses?